• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A -Fox Advice/Questions Topic-

leffen

Smash Champion
I have nothing against keeping CPs secret etc, I just think its really ******** and bad for the community to keep vids from uploading just so one player doesn't get seen.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Brand new Fox vs Puff technology.

:awesome: :troll: :awesome: :troll: :awesome:

If you're willing to scroll to about the 55 minute mark, you guys can watch my Fox vs. M2K's Peach & there's another match against Puff if you want to see it. It's kind of funny. We both goof off a lot and there's some serious eyebrow-raiser moments. Also, he misses a billion rests and at one point pushes me out of my chair. Too good. :laugh:

You should see his rebuttal to that nonsense, btw. ;)

<3

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
not a clue.

This just in: Raynex isn't going to APEX :(

The only thing I'm happy about is that he didn't decide to wait until the day before the tourney to tell me for once.
Damn. I really wanted to meet him. :(

Brand new Fox vs Puff technology.

:awesome: :troll: :awesome: :troll: :awesome:

If you're willing to scroll to about the 55 minute mark, you guys can watch my Fox vs. M2K's Peach & there's another match against Puff if you want to see it. It's kind of funny. We both goof off a lot and there's some serious eyebrow-raiser moments. Also, he misses a billion rests and at one point pushes me out of my chair. Too good. :laugh:

You should see his rebuttal to that nonsense, btw. ;)

<3
Yea I did that a number of times. :dwam: KK you fox is beast.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
I have nothing against keeping CPs secret etc, I just think its really ******** and bad for the community to keep vids from uploading just so one player doesn't get seen.
how do you know it's for ONE player?

the way i see it, the more videos being uploaded for m2k, the worse. almost all the top level players study each others videos and seeing the most current way your opponent plays is pretty nice over say m2k going into it not seeing his opponents recordings..

youre being silly if you think it's only for armada btw

"and a new neverbeforeseen low tier is a whole other thing then m2k not letting anyone see his identical top tiers that everyone knows "

i would think the community would be hindered more by not being allowed to see new low tier technology, over not being able to see 'm2ks identical top tiers' lol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
M2K is fkn hilarious LOL. Armada is all like "oh ima show you my new PS counterpick" tournament before apex while m2k doesn't even wanna show him play his usual character the same way he has since 2007.

(lets be honest, m2k doesnt really think he wants/needs to change his style, he spends more time complaining about the others being OP).
Oh, you mean the same armada that was keeping his ultra secret jiggs counterpick from the world for about a year?

:troll:

Lovage

Smash Hero
i agree with leffen that m2k has no real reason to hide his videos, as he really isn't doing that much new **** - he looks like the same old (good) m2k to me

the conclusions hes making off that are pretty dumb and make him look like a vag again ROFL

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
RT @lovage the conclusions hes making off that are pretty dumb and make him look like a vag again ROFL

JPOBS

Smash Hero
all kidding aside, I think m2k is just taking melee really seriously again now.
Apparently he forfeited at HOPE4 in brawl so he could "focus on melee" and that wasn't even a big tourny with mega competition.

Maybe m2k isn't doing new stuff, but he's trying to get himself psyched up and go in a **** the pants off of people at apex because he won't feel like mango/PP will be in his head.

Thats what my inner m2k fanboy is hoping for anyway. fk da hatas.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
all kidding aside, I think m2k is just taking melee really seriously again now.
Apparently he forfeited at HOPE4 in brawl so he could "focus on melee" and that wasn't even a big tourny with mega competition.

Maybe m2k isn't doing new stuff, but he's trying to get himself psyched up and go in a **** the pants off of people at apex because he won't feel like mango/PP will be in his head.

Thats what my inner m2k fanboy is hoping for anyway. fk da hatas.
im with you dude. m2k taking melee really seriously again would be a dream come true.

Top Bottom