• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
because we've been talking to people in the community and they are saying that a 60+ man tourney shouldnt be hard. so we're giving it a try.

remember, FG is a business, and business's are created with a main intention at the root.

so we're doing what we think will help us reach that initial intention.

WE NEED TO BE REALLY STRICT WITH THIS TOURNEY GUYS

no friendlies during the tourney, until we start announcing open tv's!!! I will be trying to announce players to be "on deck" for a tv. If we call you to be on deck, you should head immediately to that station, and start playing as soon as the players before you finish.

oh, and everybody, please report matches as soon as your done with your games.

if everybody plays nice during the tourney, there will be so much friendlies at the end, it will make up for it.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT THESE SIDE EVENTS TO GO DOWN!!!!

i.e. f-zero challenge, crews, low tiers, etc.

if you want those to happen we need everyone to cooperate.

so far i only have frames and seibrik helping out?
we need runners. people on the floor letting me know when matches finish, if people are playing friendlies, making sure people are on deck waiting, etc.

BRING TV'S!!!!!

-misshiro
I can give you a hand if you want.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I lost like, all my money since I have trust problems.. But I'm still gonna try to save up and come to this tournament because I love FL and the people in it.

Redhalberd are you teaming with Mampam for this one? Because me and him did really good at the Gville tournament and I wanna try teaming with him again, its cool with me if you already have him for this though.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
let me and juan seed melee
also dont hold brawl
^_^
tempting......

how about 2 back to back melee tourneys!!!!!!

and to everyone thinking about coming, stop thinking, just come, think about how HUGE this will be!!!!!!

-misshiro

JohnLoBo

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for some chess.
WHATS GOOD WITH THAT BLAZ BLUE!?!?!?!?
I'm reppin' Rachel In Pink.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
back to back melee sounds fun. its like a day of never-ending melee..with no brawl!!!

oh btw.. if you can already see i made a new user. just cuz nyukkas!

- truuaa

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Back to Back melee is cool. Only thing is that I won't be able to go then, since no one else in my crew plays Melee competitively and they are the ones who supply the rides for the crew.

Masky

Smash Master
yo man

BACK TO BACK MELEE IT IS!!!!!!!

OFFICIALLY NO BRAWL!!!!!!

-misshiro
What the hell? You're going to lose a lot of money this way, unless if you charge Melee entrants the venue fee twice to enter twice or something and also raise the venue fee.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
What the hell? You're going to lose a lot of money this way, unless if you charge Melee entrants the venue fee twice to enter twice or something and also raise the venue fee.
Im pretty sure he was joking. lol:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom