• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
hm

Im very sure hiro is joking...but even if he isnt..im down with any of those ideas xDD

if brawls there then ill play melee...

if no brawl is there then ill play melee...

sounds good to me lol

we should have like a dance off just like they had at genesis. wouldnt hurt for fun xD

- truuaa

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
that was sooooo funny
fixed for epic correctness

he better be joking about back to back melee. i got nothing against melee, but if this tourney is all melee, he has no idea how many people hes losing

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
he better be joking about back to back melee. i got nothing against melee, but if this tourney is all melee, he has no idea how many people hes losing
Quoted for truth. I'm an all-melee player (and I would LOVE back-to-back Melee), but shutting out Brawl would be a jerk thing to do. Especially if they're gonna have smaller tournaments like Blazblue and Madden. Slighting the Brawl community just because you like your game better is NOT cool, and it would seriously lower respect for the TOs.

/know's Hiro's joking, just making sure

EDIT:
Get ready for Team Pocket Rocket in your chocolate socket.
best... name... ever...

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
DDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

OFCOURSE IM JOKING DUMMY'S!!!!!!!!

"OMG, NOOOOOO BRAWL!!!!!!"

lol, dont tempt me!!!

HAHAHA, luckily im thinking more towards the business, and not my preference(if it was my preference, FVCK BRAWL!!!), so brawl will def stay!!!

SYN/KYE, YOU MUST COME AND SHOW YOUR AWESOME FALCONESS/TECHNICALNESS/ELOQUENTNESS/BIGBUFFGUYNESS/SEXINESS..........just come in it will be fun. And melee will be first, so it will def be before 8pm man.

-misshiro

OFFICIALLY NO BRAWL!!!!

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Hiro you have to make brawl first. You know those kids need to go to sleep before their bedtime.
Does anyone want to team with me in melee? I'm not horrible in teams anymore.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
hoorrah

Hiro you have to make brawl first. You know those kids need to go to sleep before their bedtime.
Does anyone want to team with me in melee? I'm not horrible in teams anymore.

u know i would have your back mangz. but im already teaming with la ladeh leginon. sorry budddddddd..

HYPE FOR FG WOOOHOOO!!

- truuaa

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I might be able to come to this since I'm planning on going to Florida for like 3 weeks starting on the weekend of this tournament. Shiz, you wanna team?

Frames

DI
I might be able to come to this since I'm planning on going to Florida for like 3 weeks starting on the weekend of this tournament. Shiz, you wanna team?
o **** how is there not more attention to this!! dj nintendo is in the building!! yo seriously tho bring warriorknight...just make sure u guys dont decide to walk anywhere at night you might get lost ;)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
o **** how is there not more attention to this!! dj nintendo is in the building!! yo seriously tho bring warriorknight...just make sure u guys dont decide to walk anywhere at night you might get lost ;)
My boy Frames lol! I'm definitely gonna be in that godly sunshine state. WarriorKnight is not gonna come. He doesn't like traveling to tourneys, especially far away. He just went with me to Genesis by a struck of luck. He's taking another long break from smash again. I'm coming through alone. I like traveling alone though lol. So yeah, I need a godly teammate for this. Where the fudge is Shiz lol?

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
My boy Frames lol! I'm definitely gonna be in that godly sunshine state. WarriorKnight is not gonna come. He doesn't like traveling to tourneys, especially far away. He just went with me to Genesis by a struck of luck. He's taking another long break from smash again. I'm coming through alone. I like traveling alone though lol. So yeah, I need a godly teammate for this. Where the fudge is Shiz lol?
DJ you play Bowser. I'm not trying to play you but even with Shiz on your team you're gonna lose.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thats your opinion on the matter. Bowser obviously isn't my only character for tournament. I have over 8 characters that I can use and **** with in tournament, especially teams. Anyway, you don't know the high-level of play that I've put my Bowser in now. Genesis helped me upgrade my Bowser alot too. My record for teams over all my years of smash is pretty beast. Ask around my dude. Low tiers may have alot of limits, but if the user is a master, its all good. I also have my high tiers just in case. Me & WarriorKnight went double Bowser at Genesis 100% of the time. We got out of a death pool which consisted of teams like Cactuar & Darkrain (which we took a game off, almost won the set, and they placed 4th I believe) and Zhu & MacD. Our placing was 33rd and we definitely could've gotten at least top 16 if WarriorKnight didn't do huge mistakes in one of our bracket matches. Double Bowser is a pretty horrible team and we placed 33rd in the biggest Melee tournament ever. We barely even practiced before Genesis. Me & Alukard even got 13th at Pound 3 going Bowser & Marth 95% of the time. I place at least top 10 or top 5 in doubles, even in big tourneys. Cactuar can be one of the people who can vouch for me on how low tiers can win in teams. It all depends on the player. He can also tell you how great of a teams partner I am.

By the way Tipman, even if I lose with whomever I'm gonna team with, its all good baby. I'm gonna have fun regardless whether I win or not. Although my mentality is I'm always aiming to win since I have confidence. I don't care if the odds are stacked against me or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom