• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
Nick Riddle, how the **** can you beat CO18 and not me???

-________-

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!

*SLURPS LOUDLY*
He also hasn't played you recently though. Hes gotten alot better that was his first time beating me in tourney. Even last gigs i had to play him.

vericz

Smash Champion
I'll never forget how I got ****ed by singles....

This would have been better if I didn't get screwed by fl gaming. Shoutouts when I'm home
Sorry about the situation. I think the main reason was because we had to delay the tourney as much as we could to fit you guys into the doubles bracket that when you payed apparently there was confusion about door fee and singles. Please dont put all the blame on us, :( we did wait for you guys for doubles and I tried my best to fix the situation.

guyyyyyys that was a total bust. i had to be home by 430 (an hour and a half away), and the brawl singles ran waaaaaaaaay behind schedule. had to get my money back and leave.

bad first brawl tourney experience
:/
Sorry about that. Usually people plan to be at these tourneys all day and brawl is quite a large community that it does take a while. Hope you can make it to future events

Pritch

Smash Lord
Man, I got raaaaaped at this tournament. Being out of Fl doesn't do good things to my melee skills.

Good hanging with people though, had a ton of fun up until saturday night, when I got really bad food poisoning from post-tournament IHOP. Which sucked. A lot.

Other than that though, good ****. I'll try to get back to central fl when I can. People are too cool over there. Many thanks as usual to hungry for the housing, and GGs to everyone I played. Too many cool people for individual shoutouts, but most everyone over there was generally awesome, so just go with it.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Wow, Pritch. That sucks. You're the second person today that has mentioned getting food poisoning.
And the scary thing is I ate at IHOP earlier that day, after melee singles. I won't be eating there anymore, that's for sure.

Pi

Smash Hero
Very fun tournament, I felt like I learned a lot
Thanks to plup & djnintendo for the awesome samus ditto's
synical real close matches, hope to play you again
vision? Not sure of your name bro, interesting matches, think i need better ways to approach if you're able to punish me like that, but thanks, I learned from it
thanks to all I played, the doctor mario, good matches, Q - I feel like i'm getting better but I also felt like you were a bit off? Not sure, but fun matches none the less
Colin, lol@samus ditto's, good stuff, i'm gonna learn to moonwalk w/ samus juss to spite you
pb&jj + cornell, good matches, cornell come outta no where, good **** man
pb&j learn the fackin samus matchup dawg lol

SEE YOU GUYS AT THE NEXT BIG MELEE TOURNAMENT:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242796

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom