• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
Thats your opinion on the matter.
Nah DJ, that's a fact. If you use Bowser in teams you will lose. The souf is too technical. Go Marth and you'll win, guaranteed.

Also if you haven't gotten your ticket already get it now. I made the mistake of waiting two days when it was $79 each way and ended up having to paying $300 something for a round trip.

TEECO

Smash Ace
By the way Tipman, even if I lose with whomever I'm gonna team with, its all good baby. I'm gonna have fun regardless whether I win or not. Although my mentality is I'm always aiming to win since I have confidence. I don't care if the odds are stacked against me or not.
[respects]

Im prolly gonna be coming to this since i didnt go to gigs.
Yo Lio, we better play some friendlies up in that *****.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Me, dancing?

Could you imagine?

OTRU, I dunno if I'm gonna do teams at all yet. I'm still oscillating between this and Gigs, cuz' I doubt I'll be able to go to both. If I do end up going to this (prolly will, it'll be bigger) I' team with you if you haven't found someone by then.

-kye

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Hey angrylobster, team with me in melee. Which character are you gonna use in teams?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
has streaming this event been worked around yet?

also, looking for a ride from SFL.
Posting the ride schtuff everytime i post in this thread. PM me or IM me if you've got a seat and willing to be paid gas moolah.

Curaga

Smash Ace
The Adventures of Fezz and his Rabid Dog will be there~

Curaga + Fezz.

There is a chance that the rest of RXgaming will be there, but its up in the air at the moment.

nevershootme

Smash Master
jeez... for the um... last time.

Florida gaming, see venue,.... see last FL gaming tourney thread about live stream..... if you went to the tourney and tried to find internet access and found nothing... well here's the solution... see the bottom post

THERE IS NO WIFI (EVEN IF THERE IS, ITS GAYTASTIC). SO THAT = NO LIVE STREAM ya dumb ****s. ****ing ****tard ******s

i may see about coming, but i do feel i'm forced to cuz i have a small agenda to do up there...

-I may start to offer small hacking services (music hacks, wii hacking, stick modding) while at the tourney... for a fee since you guys may be lazy to do so yourself

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol so?

not everyone checks this thread 24/7 and things do change over time

so i mean w/e

they can ask "dumb" questions all they want

don't gotta get mad about it or even see/respond to it lol

that's life bro....

when life brings trouble

you can fight or run away

i have no struggle

relax, watch me float away...

i'm coastin'

i'm coastin' on a dream

i'm coastin'

this one's for you and me

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa son

life is mad chilling if you let it be

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
yeah, 8-bit.
I was aware of the past streaming stuff, which is why I asked if it has been worked around yet.

>worked around yet
>yet

Anyway, Still looking for a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom