• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Gaming - Brawl/Melee Tourney - Orlando, Fl - 8/8/09 (TOMORROW )

Status
Not open for further replies.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
lol kyon when i start getting top 5 in tournies you'll see how bad I am.

chjamon.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
LETS GO!!!!! come on guys great job of posting and talking about the tourney and keeping it relevant. But just remeber to tell EVERYONE you know and get them to come out!!! JUST KEEP GETTING HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump::bluejump:

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
I need a favore from everyone. I want to ask for some help with promotion. I would like to get some GA, SC, NC, and possibly some VA smashers in the mix. Who can help me and Hiro with this task? Who ever can help us we will make you a staff badge and you can be a part of the FG crew!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
NEW INFO:

OFFICIAL GAMES AT FG:
MELEE
BRAWL
SF4
BLAZBLUE
MADDEN

WE REALLY NEED HELP WITH SET-UPS GUYS.

with all these tournies the amount of tv's we can spare for smash is growing a bit smaller. everybody, if you can, bring tv's. if your thinking about it, just bring it. we want a ridiculous number of tv's at this.

-misshiro

Pi

Smash Hero
Don't a lot of people play um...whatsit....the game w/ dark vader and yoda in it now?
****, I dun remember the name...

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Why madden?
because we've been talking to people in the community and they are saying that a 60+ man tourney shouldnt be hard. so we're giving it a try.

remember, FG is a business, and business's are created with a main intention at the root.

so we're doing what we think will help us reach that initial intention.

WE NEED TO BE REALLY STRICT WITH THIS TOURNEY GUYS

no friendlies during the tourney, until we start announcing open tv's!!! I will be trying to announce players to be "on deck" for a tv. If we call you to be on deck, you should head immediately to that station, and start playing as soon as the players before you finish.

oh, and everybody, please report matches as soon as your done with your games.

if everybody plays nice during the tourney, there will be so much friendlies at the end, it will make up for it.

ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT THESE SIDE EVENTS TO GO DOWN!!!!

i.e. f-zero challenge, crews, low tiers, etc.

if you want those to happen we need everyone to cooperate.

so far i only have frames and seibrik helping out?
we need runners. people on the floor letting me know when matches finish, if people are playing friendlies, making sure people are on deck waiting, etc.

BRING TV'S!!!!!

-misshiro

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
You should have wifi for this and look at hiro working lol. Hopefully your not bad at this as well lol. I know how to make people stop friendlies. I think your going to make the room way hotter now cause all this other stuff going on. The venue is big but it won't be for long. I say put smash and street fighter 4 on one day and the others on another day. But what do I know. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom