• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo's MK is insane. INSANE.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
plank I'm sorry but Dojo does look pretty good, he does know how to fight well, he has good ideas, and from what I hear he's improving fast, there's no reason to hate unless that person himself (dojo) becomes an *** because of it, which he's clearly not at all. It's not guaranteed that azen/me are coming yet, but I want to.

plank i do have a question though, should i plank sethlon if he spams CG a lot. you got me used to the saying that I should gay people who gay you, and I see no reason why I shouldn't, only if he relies on CGing though. yes/no??
you're already using metaknight.... every ****ing thing you do is gay WTF

you delusional mk mains are so annoying, you'd really

a. ask plank for metaknight advice

and b. resort to ledge camping to avoid ****ing 60%?

you're already maining a broken character

pathetic

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Last time Dojo and Sethlon played in tournament Dojo won...

You know how he won? By being agressive as ****. He didn't ledgecamp once. Hell, he didn't even really use tornado lol.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
m2k

1.) its texas, you'll win

and 2.) ur better than me, just beat people straight up.

and 3.) neo, stop being so bitter because u cant beat mk. maybe you should watch some mikehaze vids, hes better at it than you

Samus-T

Smash Lord
m2k

1.) its texas, you'll win

and 2.) ur better than me, just beat people straight up.

and 3.) neo, stop being so bitter because u cant beat mk. maybe you should watch some mikehaze vids, hes better at it than you
planks the homie why is everone hating on him? :)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
whether im losing to mk or beating mk doesn't make your little ***gy ledge camping **** any less lame

it has nothing to do with me, that **** shouldn't even be allowed

it's like you guys enjoy ruining the game for everybody else and watering down **** that is clearly ridiculous

tbh i don't even have that much of a problem with MK, it's just the players like you who try to justify lame bull****

if you wanna ledge camp, ledge camp. it's a powerful tactic that will get you the win. but don't water that **** down like it's fair and easily beatable when it isn't, ho mo

Dojo

Smash Champion
whether im losing to mk or beating mk doesn't make your little ***gy ledge camping **** any less lame

it has nothing to do with me, that **** shouldn't even be allowed

it's like you guys enjoy ruining the game for everybody else and watering down **** that is clearly ridiculous

tbh i don't even have that much of a problem with MK, it's just the players like you who try to justify lame bull****

if you wanna ledge camp, ledge camp. it's a powerful tactic that will get you the win. but don't water that **** down like it's fair and easily beatable when it isn't, ho mo

I don't do that. :)

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Yeah man, I don't want to take SIDES or anything but,

Dojo not only has a way sexier and faster playstyle then you, but he's a classy guy and probably gets more girls on a slow tuesday night then you get in a year.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah man, I don't want to take SIDES or anything but,

Dojo not only has a way sexier and faster playstyle then you, but he's a classy guy and probably gets more girls on a slow tuesday night then you get in a year.
I doubt that

But yea neo, i only edgecamp vs falco, and i only use 5 moves against you because you only use 2 against me. Forward air and forward forward b. So i don't really wanna hear it from you

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Not true, the only move i never really ever use is uptilt. Back air and usmash are also rare. Everything else i use often. I only really need 5 moves against you so yeah, thats what you get :)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
yeah and you approach and do all that good stuff too. i'm sure if you actually knew how to approach you wouldn't lose to teterary ice climbers

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Yea but I don't lose to primary marth, so that's fine.
cute, you still aren't winning any money and you certainly aren't winning any respect

but yeah, i am pretty bad for losing to you since you're clearly a ****brick of a metaknight (and anyone who contests just hasn't seen anyone else using the character)

so i won't argue that one

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive won more money in brawl than ive spent on entry fees, so as long as that keeps up my goal is met

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
omfgg that guys insane lolol

mk isnt broken only dojo is. lol come to nj and play the good pple ( m2k lulz) and teach me the ur MK ways while ur at it

Duo55

Smash Ace
Hmm, not bad at all! :) now post up some vids of you doing that with someone besides MK, and I'll be truly impressed. Who are your secondaries?

RATED

Smash Lord
great, I have been watching dojo MK vids since a long time he have improved a lot. I am a Mk mainer too I remember me criticing( I don't know how to write that word my main language is spanish)

Nice MK! oh I have a vid me using MK I wish somecould give me some advice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zn4bfPHmYk

is a tourney match I was a bit nervious bcuz the opponent was a friend of mine and take me to the tourney too in his car.

ADHD

Smash Hero
great, I have been watching dojo MK vids since a long time he have improved a lot. I am a Mk mainer too I remember me criticing( I don't know how to write that word my main language is spanish)

Nice MK! oh I have a vid me using MK I wish somecould give me some advice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zn4bfPHmYk

is a tourney match I was a bit nervious bcuz the opponent was a friend of mine and take me to the tourney too in his car.
You SERIOUSLY need to go offstage and gimp, shuttle loops are not a substitute for offstage gimping.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I don't have a solid secondary.
I'm MK I don't need one.
True, and thats too bad... Oh well, I'm starting to go to larger tournaments more often, so if you ever compete, I might see you around. Its times like these I'm glad I have Lucario as my second to deal with MKs. I saw you had perfect mastery over that dash cancel shield thing *is not tech talk savey*. Its a beast with MK because he has so many out of shield options, and your not very methodical, so reading you would be hard I'm sure. My only concern though would be avoiding those gimps... your pretty good at reading people, combine that with mks godly aerials, and that makes the edges a dangerous place to be. Sounds like a fun fight, like I said, might see you on the scene.

Top Bottom