• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo's MK is insane. INSANE.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Dojo

Train me :D
Did you know "Dojo" is the location in which training takes place for Martial Arts? It's almost like its irony or something. Kinda like how everyone was saying Meta Knight was broken, and then everyone was saying he isn't broken, and now dojo is broken. IRONYWHAT?

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHANENENENENENNE---LAWL.

"You have much yet to learn" - Meta Knight

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
You have GOT to be getting me. The guy is good but he isn't even as good as some of the metaknights in MD/VA. Texas is by far the worst at brawl right now, sorry to break it to you hylian. You guys truly are absolutely awful, and it's really easy to look amazing against awful players.

Dojo

Smash Champion
You have GOT to be getting me. The guy is good but he isn't even as good as some of the metaknights in MD/VA. Texas is by far the worst at brawl right now, sorry to break it to you hylian. You guys truly are absolutely awful, and it's really easy to look amazing against awful players.

Says the guy who tried to camp the IC's. :laugh:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hahaha we will see what happens when you have to play people who are... you know...good.

ic are weird, screw that matchup. zelda ftw XD

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol IC's is an easy matchup der der.

M2K and Azen will be coming down in 2 weeks. We'll how that goes eh? Tell me should I camp them?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LOL, I'm not taking your flame bait :). I honestly don't care what a player like you thinks of our region :).

Go hang on a ledge somewhere.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
What's with the hate?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Basically the hate comes from Hylian thinking someone is absolutely amazing because they beat TEXAS. It's like a kid beating his high school up in smash and coming on the boards thinking hes absolutely amazing.

I'm just glad someone who isn't annoying is winning TX tournaments, I hated when Hylian thought he was good.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
That was really impressive :)

Congrats to Dojo on the domination.

Edit: Plank is a ****, 3-stocking everyone in the tournament is impressive.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Basically the hate comes from Hylian thinking someone is absolutely amazing because they beat TEXAS. It's like a kid beating his high school up in smash and coming on the boards thinking hes absolutely amazing.

I'm just glad someone who isn't annoying is winning TX tournaments, I hated when Hylian thought he was good.
This guys mother didn't read him bed time stories :).

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wtf

why are you commenting negatively just because a metaknight is getting props

at least he knows moves other than down tilt, f-air backwards, tornado, and up-b out of shield

looks like a good, aggressive (something you know nothing about) metaknight with match-up experience.. who probably wouldn't lose to no name IC players using a clearly broken character

calm down jon, you shouldn't comment when you can't even competently fight a fucking falco

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
wtf

at least he knows moves other than down tilt, f-air backwards, tornado, and up-b out of shield

looks like a good, aggressive (something you know nothing about) metaknight with match-up experience.. who probably wouldn't lose to no name IC players using a clearly broken character

calm down jon, you shouldn't comment when you can't even competently fight a fucking falco
i forward tilt, too

Clouderz

Smash Ace

you just HAVE to start crap, amirite? you dont have the freakin right to tell texas players that they suck, have you played Dojo? i dont think so, i think dojo is a freakin beast, and from what i've seen from you, your nothing but a little camper vs IC's AND Sk92, so i wouldnt be talking

and wow, hylian IS good, wtf, your such a smart ***, you shouldnt even be allowed in this thread, this thread is dedicated to how much of a beast Dojo is, not dedicated to your crap talk about how much texas sucks

gawd, btw, awesome vids Dojo!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Melee1 said:
There is no one best in the world. Ive beaten DSF severall times and im Best in Texas thats my state. As far as mew2king,and azen,pc chris,cort, Forward. Ive beaten severall of these guys in person.
Isn't this a lie? I saw melee1 get dominated by DSF.
Melee1 is good, don't get me wrong, but he didn't beat DSF, and he doesn't stand much of a chance vs M2k or Azen.

But more ontopic.
Dojo, your MK is cool. I really need to come to one of your guys tourneys :D

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
wtf

calm down jon, you shouldn't comment when you can't even competently fight a falco
Sick burn?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
wtf

Neo <3.
Isn't this a lie? I saw melee1 get dominated by DSF.
Melee1 is good, don't get me wrong, but he didn't beat DSF, and he doesn't stand much of a chance vs M2k or Azen.

But more ontopic.
Dojo, your MK is cool. I really need to come to one of your guys tourneys :D
My sig is obviously making fun of Melee1 for saying that lol. Almost all of it is a lie. The majority of smashers in Texas dislike melee1 because he says this kind of stuff.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
plank I'm sorry but Dojo does look pretty good, he does know how to fight well, he has good ideas, and from what I hear he's improving fast, there's no reason to hate unless that person himself (dojo) becomes an *** because of it, which he's clearly not at all. It's not guaranteed that azen/me are coming yet, but I want to.

plank i do have a question though, should i plank sethlon if he spams CG a lot. you got me used to the saying that I should gay people who gay you, and I see no reason why I shouldn't, only if he relies on CGing though. yes/no??

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
plank I'm sorry but Dojo does look pretty good, he does know how to fight well, he has good ideas, and from what I hear he's improving fast, there's no reason to hate unless that person himself (dojo) becomes an *** because of it, which he's clearly not at all. It's not guaranteed that azen/me are coming yet, but I want to.

plank i do have a question though, should i plank sethlon if he spams CG a lot. you got me used to the saying that I should gay people who gay you, and I see no reason why I shouldn't, only if he relies on CGing though. yes/no??
wow "planking" is an actual term? lol

hey dude get on aim, me and aero have a proposition :)

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748

You don't even need that to win, you're M2K! :) For you to do that, you would just be being gay just because you wanna be gay, lol.

I think you should go, have fun, win the way you normaly do, and truly experience fighting the best players in Texas. I mean, you're not traveling there for nothing, right?

Vayseth

Smash Master
I would do it, but Falco is only reliable until 50% and it's not like the spike will kill you, so you might as well just try and avoid grabs.

Top Bottom