• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo's MK is insane. INSANE.

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
yeah they're all going.. i hope someone puts vids on youtube for me to watch them.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You have to think faster than Dojo, he will tear you apart if you are too busy thinking about what to do. Even when you can pick the best options 80% of the time, he's hard to beat. It's incredibly fun to play against him :D

I am thoroughly impressed by the vids, I wish he could make Wario this fast lol. 5/5 stars
I know!!!! I used to be able to beat Dojo by just outthinking him, but now he is so fast I get overwhelmed lol. It's soooo fun to play against him. If I could play against him every day I can't even imagine how much better I would get.
ok but that toon link got in the winner finals with toon link and i bet you he faced more then one meta knight. he still got top 3 anyway.
Yeah. He beat my MK to go on and split with dojo. Santi is easily one top the top 3 TL players right now. Him and dojo play almost every day though, so Dojo knows everything he does and santi is extremly good vs other MK players.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
oh wow thats like the best brawl players i can't wait till those matches go on youtube

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
yeah the last time i saw him play he wasn't that fast but these vids WOW.

AlbelsPanties

Smash Cadet
Man, I was really impressed by him yesterday. Santi and you too, actually. There are hardly any good players near where I live, so I've kinda hit a wall, but getting to play against you guys gave me some ideas and the motivation to practice some more.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Clouderz u r teh best don wurry

But in all seriousness, I don't think any other character besides another mk can stand a chance against dojo's, try mindgaming that **** and watch what happens

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
@Hylian:
Who do you think the best Toon Link players are(Besides Santi)? Just curious. . .

So, let me get this straight. M2k, Azen, DSF AND Dojo are going to face each other. Where at?
*I'm taking this'll get youtube'd, correct?*

Santi

Smash Lord
Dojo is TOO GOOD!
Too god.

His freaking Meta sounds like a transformer in the air!
So many slices and manuevers..
Transformer Dojo :D

One time Doj came over to play some friendlies. My sister walked by and saw his MK. She passed out and she's now in a coma.

MY SISTER DOESN'T EVEN PLAY SMASH!!!!!!!!

Oh and who was that Toon? He sucked. It looked like he was sandbagging cause he knew he would lose no matter what. Cause Dojo is too insane.

Thank god for him though =) I get so much practice against it. I beat the other 3 or 4 MK's I had to play at the tourney.

RMAC

Smash Cadet
Such a broken character. Scrubknight haha he should be banned everywhere. not just Italy. I used to main him but felt really scrubby using him.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
But in all seriousness, I don't think any other character besides another mk can stand a chance against dojo's, try mindgaming that **** and watch what happens
My Wario went toe to toe against him at HOBO, although I'm not so sure I will be able to do that anymore after seeing some of these vids :/

We gotta step it up :D

M@v

Subarashii!
True, you can beat MK by learning the matchup, but holy crap. That was just pure skill, that had nothing to do with mk's character.

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
Brokn.
Yeah there is no better term, jesus christ, that was beyond madness.

Xanthus

Smash Apprentice
I know santi is really good... I think he could've done better if he played a different (slower maybe?) style. Like the super fast aerial game just didn't seem to work... slow it down a little bit. You don't have to play the game that way.

You're a very nasty toon link though :D . Inspired me to use him over adult link.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
I forgot I was watching a Brawl match for a second...

Lol, this match definitely doesn't do Santi justice.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol. XD
Comparing me to M2K is silly.

Umm... Santi wasn't trying against me. After the first stock he pretty much stopped completely. Not a good representation of his skill at all. He knew as long as he got 2nd I would split with him. Watch him vs Hylian in the losers finals. He did alot better there.

And the tag is from our team name Broken Arrow. :)
Broken pretty much sums it up. :D

Master Raven

Smash Master
If Santi wasn't trying then maybe that's why your MK came off the way it did. Not saying your MK isn't on crack but god**** I wouldn't expect someone as good as Santi to get ***** this hard XD

Dojo

Smash Champion
Yeah, Hyli just likes to hype San Angelo up alot. We're not THAT good. I'm still excited to see how I play against M2K/Azen/DSF though.
XD

Ulevo

Smash Master
Wow Dojo, you really ***** face there. It is rare to see an offensive Meta Knight that is actually effective. You pull it off nicely.

AlbelsPanties

Smash Cadet
Thank you
=)
What name did you go by at the tourney?
I was JBJ. I never got matched against you, but I played a friendly with you and got destroyed :)

I didn't get too far, the only reason you might remember me would be that I was the tall guy with long hair that played Hylian for his first match and I was in the crew with that guy you got accidentally matched up with because they screwed up the bracket.

Like I said, tho, I only made it through 4 matches before getting taken out, so I didn't make much of a splash. I'm gonna try to take some of the stuff I saw Dojo do and practice up for the Oklahoma tourney, tho!

Any of you guys going to HOBO in Houston in two weeks?

Top Bottom