• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo's MK is insane. INSANE.

Candide

Smash Apprentice
His character tag is extremely apt. MK is definitely the Brawl equivalent of Melee Sheik, except with a recovery and edgeguarding as good as Peach. Jaysus Chraiyst!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I can't wait to see how he does vs M2K/Azen/DSF oct 4th XD.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
So yeah, he won the tournament here on the 20th. He not only didn't lose a single match, he 3 stocked every single one of his opponents, including me :).
LMAO. If this trend continues, MK will actually be banned :laugh:

However, I don't think it will. Amazing matches, broken truly is the only word that applies :p

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
why ban him its not hard to beat mk just don't use capin falcon lol

Candide

Smash Apprentice
meta knight better not be banned.
Meh... I know he's excellent when I play as him, but his play style is too tedious to earn him any sympathy from non-Metabusers. He doesn't even really have a style to him. Just constantly barrage the opponent and pay no price for edgeguarding him to death.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
Meh... I know he's excellent when I play as him, but his play style is too tedious to earn him any sympathy from non-Metabusers. He doesn't even really have a style to him. Just constantly barrage the opponent and pay no price for edgeguarding him to death.
if your going to ***** about mk than use snake

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah pretty broken

Master Raven

Smash Master
Good thing I pretty much main random LOL.

Seriously though Dojo must've been on some crack that day.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Wow, Santi did really do in the last match! =D He got a stock off of Dojo! /endsarcasm

If more MK's start playing like this, I wouldn't be surprised if he got banned.... -_-

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
God, that match was godly. Santi beat took out like half the people I was chillin with yesterday >.<

Griffard

Smash Ace
Good thing I pretty much main random LOL.

Seriously though Dojo must've been on some crack that day.
woot for maining random
i play all but around 5 chars at tourney level, which makes mk a little less of an auto lose. those vids were SICK though, i wouldn't be surprised if mk receives some sort of handicap or ban soon

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok, PLEASE don't talk about MK being banned in this thread. Seriously. This thread is to comment on how ****ing amazing Dojo is.

Go.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Ok, PLEASE don't talk about MK being banned in this thread. Seriously. This thread is to comment on how ****ing amazing Dojo is.

Go.
Ok.

Dojo's so good that he's going to get MK banned. xD

Lol, but yeah... Dojo is pretty crazy... I want to see how he goes up against M2K/Azen... o-o Should be very interesting matches...

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
It's too bad sheik got nerfed so bad... but hey, now we have MK to complain about. And Dojo definitely ranks high in the list of MK mainers.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I remember when Dojo used to be scared to play me :(.

Now we are 2-2 and I am going to have to think of some crazy **** to even get him to last stock next time we play :/.

Candide

Smash Apprentice
if your going to ***** about mk than use snake
Snake is more entertaining to play as and has a more varied play style, but he's not exactly my cup of tea. Besides, Peach has *****ing rights to infinity because her kind of nerfing would turn even the most well-mannered princess into a *****.

Go.
Ah, but therein lies the paradox! It's very difficult to judge exactly how skilled a MK player is unless he's facing another MK because Toon Link no one else stands an honest chance against him. It is apparent, however, that this is MK usage to nearly its current maximum potential. In particular, Dojo's shuttle loop KOs and glide maneuvering are top notch, allowing him to KO from almost any point on the board.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You have to think faster than Dojo, he will tear you apart if you are too busy thinking about what to do. Even when you can pick the best options 80% of the time, he's hard to beat. It's incredibly fun to play against him :D

I am thoroughly impressed by the vids, I wish he could make Wario this fast lol. 5/5 stars

neon..?

Smash Journeyman
Ah, but therein lies the paradox! It's very difficult to judge exactly how skilled a MK player is unless he's facing another MK because Toon Link no one else stands an honest chance against him. It is apparent, however, that this is MK usage to nearly its current maximum potential. In particular, Dojo's shuttle loop KOs and glide maneuvering are top notch, allowing him to KO from almost any point on the board.
ok but that toon link got in the winner finals with toon link and i bet you he faced more then one meta knight. he still got top 3 anyway.

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
ok but that toon link got in the winner finals with toon link and i bet you he faced more then one meta knight. he still got top 3 anyway.
true that toon link was good even though he got 3 stocked

Amide

Smash Lord
Yes, he did face more than one Meta Knight. Hylian for example.

Top Bottom