• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo's MK is insane. INSANE.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol this thread is funny, dojo u got a really good mk though it seems somewhat different than most of what ive seen so far

r u guys gonna run these big tournies in texas during the winter break? im down to fly to one of those if a big one gets hosted sometime in the winter break

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
AAAAAaaaaah. MK is already essentially 90:10 against Luigi, borderline impossible. If I ever play a MK close to that good, I am so dead... so dead....

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol this thread is funny, dojo u got a really good mk though it seems somewhat different than most of what ive seen so far

r u guys gonna run these big tournies in texas during the winter break? im down to fly to one of those if a big one gets hosted sometime in the winter break
I will talk to TGM about it. If we can get canadians in Texas...then we can get anyone :).

Irow

Smash Ace
Your sig is too good. And MikeHAZE is beast, You almost make me want to pick up Marth.

But on Dojo. He's fast, really aggresive too. I'd like to see him play Plank, just because that would be too funny. And I didn't know planking was a term.

D

Deleted member

huh? dojos been doing well =D

very good to hear man keep it up =)

D

Deleted member

im hearing more metaknight is cheap than dojo is good wich is very depressing.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He 3 stocked you? THE Hylian? I knew Meta Knight was cheap, but if he can do that, meta knight is just ....... whew. I cant even say anything.
He 3 stocked me in a MK ditto lol. He didn't 3 stock my GW.

I was going pretty even with him the first stock then I decided to take the fight to the edge and got gimped. The next two stocks were me getting gimped again. I don't know how he gimps MK, but that's what happened lol.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Some people are thinking I went the whole tourney without losing a stock til that last match with Santi which wasn't the case.

You, Santi, and like 2 others took a stock off me in tourney.
I just managed to 3 stock everybody I played against at least once.

Veng

Smash Ace
This is crazy! how do you get so good? just practice everyday learning from what your opponents do to you and learning all the matchups?

Insane

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
plank says whatever he wants depending on his ego that current day

when he came back from cali he told me he ***** mikehaze in a mm 2 stocks both times (not sure if i can even call that since his 'results' are always skewed)

whether or not mikehaze fights MK better than me doesn't really matter, i just think it's funny you siged it because you don't know how jon is lol

gaurenteed you and i have gotten different stories as far as marth vs mk goes

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
nah, i KNOW you're better, it's just funny, infact, i suck (i do know how plank is [roughly] lmao)

plank didn't 2-0 me in a money match, we didn't even money match, that was bardull, who sucks more.

my set with plank was 1-2, all three of the matches were last hit, although i'm pretty sure plank was like dead on the floor when i played him lmao.

*shrug*

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
mikehaze hit me up on msn (mcabreact@yahoo.com)

or aim: mcabreact

i wanna hear some of the **** u do and i can give u some of my ****. then we can mix our **** and make the ultimate ****

since mk is a piece of.....

Buuman

Smash Ace
You guys really shouldn't be surprised here. Mk is nasty, and easy to pick up. He plays like any devoted meta knight player should. Fast and ruthless. Hylian, october 4th this saturday...is Dojo coming to Mass Madness? >:D

Wildside

Smash Rookie
Sick metaknight player :3
Metaknight is pretty broken in my opinion.. I mean mach tornado? what as sakurai thinking(or smoking)Offense,Defense,Mobility AND insane priority all in 1 move.
Although I can't deny dojo plays like a beast
would like to see him play some other chars.

Darth JoBak

Smash Apprentice
neon you have a very classy sig.

if mk = uber does that make dojo + mk = meta uber?

good gracious that was out of control

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
nah, i KNOW you're better, it's just funny, infact, i suck (i do know how plank is [roughly] lmao)

plank didn't 2-0 me in a money match, we didn't even money match, that was bardull, who sucks more.

my set with plank was 1-2, all three of the matches were last hit, although i'm pretty sure plank was like dead on the floor when i played him lmao.

*shrug*
oh yeah ur right, that was bardull

/too drugged to remember.

we just played friendlies earlier in the day, not mms :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i will admit, i attempted to play fast and aggressive and emulate dojos style and just got my **** wrecked, LOL

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lolol i also tried being dojo for a week and got my *** handed. either u got it or dont m i guess. altho im sure if i keep playing like that ill eventually get all that sh*t down

Top Bottom