• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Me and the other 8+ people from BC are coming...and we're playing...no matter what it takes!
Except Koskinator...he got pwned by money shortage and passport failure over the last week.

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
Isai IS going because there IS 64.
Superboom and Isai are basically coming to sit in a corner with a 64 set up the entire time...probably won't even touch the other games. The best 2 64 players in the world at the same place for the first time in like 6 years or some ****...
EPIC ****ING **** MAAAAN!!!
These need to be recorded. ^_^

pockyD

Smash Legend
the venue is on the edge of nowhere

some people (that i've never heard of, btw) had offered housing a while back on the genesis forums; it would be up to you to contact them

hotel is by far the safest bet though

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
So there is no housing available near the venue ? I've attempt finding housing at the norcal forums, but apparantly it looks like the forums is dead <.<

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
FYI; I am coming with ÜberIce and RockCrock (Rohins is also meeting us in Cali).

We are pre-registering on the other site, of course. Southwest Florida, represent!

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'm pretty much sure to come with 2 other Frenchies (porc and Qlex).
However, we'd need housing because the plane tickets from France to the US are already costing us a lot. We don't really care where it is, as long as it allows us to go to the venue.
We are mostly Melee players but do not mind playing Brawl, and I must say we're pretty nice guys.

If you are able to help us, don't hesitate, send me a PM or whatever you want to contact me ! If you want to know more about us, I encourage you to read this blog entry I wrote on All is Brawl, it should answer most of your questions.

Also, for those who'd want or can offer housing, take a look at this All is Brawl group, it may make things easier ;)

strawhats

Smash Master
What up Europe, I can't go due to certain reponsibilities, nbut i'm sure you guys can get housing from people in WC. Those guys are pretty chill. Just ask m2k he's housing w/. DSF right now up in Cali. By the way is my man strawhat dahean coming. I love that guy's marth.

I'm so **** glad that phanna and that sexy samus of his is back. I hop we can do this once every two/three years. It could be kinda like a presidential election..... w/. fists. We fight it out to decide who is the best in the world.

Go Europe. looking forward to seeing amsah/armada vs. mango/m2k.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Rockcrock we should team and do double Ganon imo lol. I really would like to try for realz lolll. Last time we tried that, it ended up really well.

Milln

Smash Champion
By the way. If you see a guy that plays Lucario running around asking for your signature, don't be offended. That's me, Milln. I'm trying to collect every smasher I meet's siggy to put in my book so I can, when I finally quit Brawl, look back on fond memories..... and make a montage and put it on youtube.

On a similar note, i'll be taking pictures of everyone and making a montage out of that, too. Cause this is probably going to be one of the greatest tournaments evaahhhh!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
The earliest my crew and I can arrive at the venue on Friday is around 4 o'clock PM. Is that going to be a problem if we still want to play some friendlies? Will that affect our registration and eventual entry into the tournament?

say no please.

PB&J

Smash Hero
linguini there is rock and hbox who dont have teammates and hax money the great..when is the registrastion prob going to get fixed

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
So we don't have to pre-pay anymore we can pay when we get there? I'm confused the thread information is currently contracticting itself.

-Chad-

Slackerator
There's a few of us flying into SFO Thursday afternoon and we're gonna need a ride to the hotel, can anyone help us out?

We'll definitively pay for gas just please heeeellpppppppikaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PolMex23

Smash Champion
did u do this at pound 3?

i remember seeing a double ganon team just ravage people
Lol...

"just ravage people"... I love it =D

I just realized how fuxkin epic this will be, an I just wanted to stress the importance of recording EVERYTHING...

For the sake of smash history and for later evaluation by the community xD

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
well I got a question if I want to pay for the hotel on friday the day you have to sing up is that okay to pay it on the same day that you arrive to the Hotel!?
and wich payment I have to do before june 30!? for the tournoment and hotel or just sing up for the tournoment !?

ps: send me a PM with the info please I won't like to miss this event that come once in the life time I am begging you !!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
IMPORTANT:

Me, dmbrandon, Rhyme, and possibly Snakeee need rides from SFO to the hotel and vice versa (we're staying at the Ramada Inn). If this can't happen, we NEED public transportation info! Our flight arrives at 10:21 AM local time on Thursday, the 9th, and we depart at 7 AM on the 13th (slight chance that this will change). Somebody, please contact me on AIM at doomsong123 if you can help.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I just did my Visa Waiver.
Only thing that would stop me now is sleeping in on the days of my flights.
Good thing the alarm on my phone scares the **** out of me everytime it goes off while I'm sleeping.

The GERM

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT:

Me, dmbrandon, Rhyme, and possibly Snakeee need rides from SFO to the hotel and vice versa (we're staying at the Ramada Inn). If this can't happen, we NEED public transportation info! Our flight arrives at 10:21 AM local time on Thursday, the 9th, and we depart at 7 AM on the 13th (slight chance that this will change). Somebody, please contact me on AIM at doomsong123 if you can help.
We will post public transportation info as we near the date. Everything will be taken care of. As far as paying for the hotel the day of, you can definately do that if you want, but you are not guaranteed a room, and I'm pretty sure you won't get the rate. You can call now and hold a room with a credit card, they won't charge you now. We posted all hotel info on the first post, if you have any questions that aren't covered there, please feel free to call the hotel and ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom