• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
^ haha, like that quiz in bowser's castle, only way harder?

i always forgot where one of the three flags was <_< and it was always the one on yo'ster isle.

PB&J

Smash Hero
People and Things Entrants by Region
Total Entrants 903
Melee Entrants 558
Brawl Entrants 564

Entrants entering BOTH Brawl and Melee 219
Entrants entering neither event (idiots?) 0
TVs 106
Wiis 134
Gamecubes 132
Melee discs 208
Brawl discs 130
Recording Setups 68
Region Melee Brawl Total
West 346 348 571
East 50 49 83
Midwest 41 49 71
South 56 59 90
Canada 28 22 39
International 37 37 49

Yes, thats a 9 followed by a zero and a three.

JYES.

strawhats

Smash Master
hey ive used green falcon for 4 years

i wanna color match ss at this
good luck against him and try not to get *****. For anyone who's going to Genesis remember to have as much fun as possible and forget about the 100s of people who may be watching from the comfort of their home on livestream(ustream). :)

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
well, I live like 15 minutes away from the venue, and I'm housing people too lol. we'll work something out lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
Im curious to why pre payment was cancelled, is it due to the % paypal takes from each deposit?
liability issues with paypal (since they apparently didn't consider the 'item' 'delivered' until the event actually occurred, so they wouldn't be able to touch the money until genesis day)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
^ haha, like that quiz in bowser's castle, only way harder?

i always forgot where one of the three flags was <_< and it was always the one on yo'ster isle.
Way super harder than the quiz in Bowser's castle lol. I'm definitely commentating many matches and livestream for all the fans out there =)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Im curious to why pre payment was cancelled, is it due to the % paypal takes from each deposit?
It's because PayPal were refusing to release the money to DBR until like, the day of the event. Meaning the prize money wouldn't be on hand on the day.

Kinda lame. I hope DBR has a strategy in hand, cause this will undoubtedly cause a lot of wasted time.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
liability issues with paypal (since they apparently didn't consider the 'item' 'delivered' until the event actually occurred, so they wouldn't be able to touch the money until genesis day)
It's because PayPal were refusing to release the money to DBR until like, the day of the event. Meaning the prize money wouldn't be on hand on the day.

Kinda lame. I hope DBR has a strategy in hand, cause this will undoubtedly cause a lot of wasted time.

Ah i see, thanks guys... that's terribly lame...

So Fatal

Smash Master

No one can go to an atm and withdrawl all the money tournament day?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
No one can go to an atm and withdrawl all the money tournament day?
I think there was more to it than that, I dunno.

In other news, I too am partnerless for Melee.
I love playing Sheik in doubles and playing around my partner.

So yeah, I just want to team with someone who will try not to invade my personal f-tilt space <3

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me & Green Mario were playing Melee together in my crib yesterday. The two best Marios in the world playing together is pretty epic. It was mad fun and we **** in teams of course. We might play today again before he goes back to Florida =)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, I'm flying into SFO Wednesday the week of the tournament.

I'm pretty sure the rest of Texas will be flying in Thursday.

Is there anyone that could house me for a day so I don't have to sit in a hotel alone lol.

It would be nice if anyone could house me Weds and then maybe drop me off at the ramada inn or somewhere where I could get there thursday and I will be out of your way :).

Can't hurt to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom