• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So, I'm flying into SFO Wednesday the week of the tournament.

I'm pretty sure the rest of Texas will be flying in Thursday.

Is there anyone that could house me for a day so I don't have to sit in a hotel alone lol.

It would be nice if anyone could house me Weds and then maybe drop me off at the ramada inn or somewhere where I could get there thursday and I will be out of your way :).

Can't hurt to ask.
Quote for a new page.

Can anyone help me out?

pockyD

Smash Legend
limits obviously vary bank to bank and account to account but they are often as low as $300-500 / day

i've never heard of a personal non-business account not held by some multi-millionaire that would allow someone to take 10k from an ATM

Dojo

Smash Champion
Could anybody possibly house me and maybee 2 others AFTER Genesis in San Fran for a couple of days?

We're trying to fly directly from San Fran to Las Vegas for Evo the weekend after but we'd probably be in San Fran til about Wednesday or Thursday after Genesis.

Drop me a PM or IM me on Aim if possible. I will love you forever and an eternity.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm confused. It says that you won't be able to enter if you don't pay before June 30th... however later it says people will be paying at the door... which is it?

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Ill most likely be arriving Wednesday midnight. Any one knows if we could arrange something for those who are bored Thursday at the Ramada Inn? :[ I really cant waste this opportunity to play as much as possible so if anyone knows about something or if we could arrange something for Thursday I would gladly go. Somebody do something. xD

Milln

Smash Champion
What do you all say we just blow off going to Genesis and instead sight-see in Hawaii?

No, wait....

That would be dumb.

GENESIS, SON.

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Oh man this is gonna be so fun.

I've sharpened my Bowsers claws recently, he ready to cut NlGGAZ lol.
Money Matches are accepted. Its free money for those challenging. Wat u got to lose?

Who knows some good party spots out there?
I gotta take advantage that ima be in Cali lol.

Smash then Party = Life lol.

Nike.

Smash Hero
So, I'm flying into SFO Wednesday the week of the tournament.

I'm pretty sure the rest of Texas will be flying in Thursday.

Is there anyone that could house me for a day so I don't have to sit in a hotel alone lol.

It would be nice if anyone could house me Weds and then maybe drop me off at the ramada inn or somewhere where I could get there thursday and I will be out of your way :).

Can't hurt to ask.
Could anybody possibly house me and maybee 2 others AFTER Genesis in San Fran for a couple of days?

We're trying to fly directly from San Fran to Las Vegas for Evo the weekend after but we'd probably be in San Fran til about Wednesday or Thursday after Genesis.

Drop me a PM or IM me on Aim if possible. I will love you forever and an eternity.

Does nobody here like Texas? :(

Rhea

Smash Cadet
I'm going to this.

EDIT: Just bought my flight, arriving at 7 in the morning on the ninth.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
My crew and I bought our tickets and planned our trip a couple of weeks back. We arrive at the venue Friday at 4 PM-ish. This will not affect our entry in the tournament assuming we (there are four of us) are only entering Melee doubles and/or singles will it?

We can pay in advance if that is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom