• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List *UPDATED 6/29/10*

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey you're a mod too! (But not me, cause i'm cool)

I've been slacking on this since i finished my program, but i'll be updating it fairly soon i think. I just need to set aside a day to search thru the results forum again for all the tournaments.

Rkey

Smash Journeyman
You guys are not counting Armada, it says peach has 0 wins when he has won like every tournament he's been too since his birth.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Tourney play is a series.

which one are you referring too? So far there have been 4, in which I and several others have attended all 4.

and I didnt exactly read the beginning so what exactly is it that you would need, information wise to use the data?

TOURNEY PLAY 5 SOCAL MAY 7th-9th!!!

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Tourney play is a series.

which one are you referring too? So far there have been 4, in which I and several others have attended all 4.

and I didnt exactly read the beginning so what exactly is it that you would need, information wise to use the data?

TOURNEY PLAY 5 SOCAL MAY 7th-9th!!!
There should be a thread link included whether i sent a PM or listed it in this thread. I looked through my tournament list and there are no Tourney Plays included, so i would the info for all of them if possible.

Sorry I haven't updated it yet, i've been doing other things. I'll try to finish it tonight or tomorrow.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
ill single handedly move zelda up a tier dammit

1. Kels :fox::falco:
2. Cosmo :zelda:
3. Tink :fox::falco:
4. Matt R :falcon::shiek:
5. Mendoza :samus2:
5. ORLY :falcon:
7. Quaz :peach:
7. Oro :falcon:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ill single handedly move zelda up a tier dammit

1. Kels :fox::falco:
2. Cosmo :zelda:
3. Tink :fox::falco:
4. Matt R :falcon::shiek:
5. Mendoza :samus2:
5. ORLY :falcon:
7. Quaz :peach:
7. Oro :falcon:
tournament name, thread and number of participants (or just thread link, which will have all of it) and i'll add it.

working on the list now.

edit: just finished all the tournaments that were PMed and posted in this thread. Going to take a little break and then start working my way through the tournament results forum.

CalamityofCox

Smash Ace
is this base more on the player's performance or the actually character's potential when played at as technical as it can be?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Tink and Matt R are pretty good players, so Cosmo beating them definately brings zelda up a tier list ;)

john!

Smash Hero
Cosmo seems to be beating better people than any other Zelda, and beating better people than the best DK's, Roys, Marios, etc. so I think it's reasonable to bring Zelda up a notch or two in the tier list.

although this isn't the tier list discussion but w/e

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You're missing a **** load of tournaments from the West Coast. Doc would be way higher if you counted them.

In order for this project to be really useful, I think you really need to go above and beyond when looking for tournaments and making sure TO's post characters used.

edit: I also think there should be a cutoff date for how old tournaments being used can be

otg

Smash Master
You're missing a **** load of tournaments from the West Coast. Doc would be way higher if you counted them.

In order for this project to be really useful, I think you really need to go above and beyond when looking for tournaments and making sure TO's post characters used.

edit: I also think there should be a cutoff date for how old tournaments being used can be
Yeah, Shroomed and waffles are constantly placing in top 5 at tournaments every single weekend. Doc should be waaaay higher.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I've PMed many TO's and manually searched through the tournament results forum and looked at every thread that had melee in it (and before the melee/brawl tags were on threads, i looked through every thread). If I didn't include a tournament it isn't because i didn't want to, its because the information was unavailable to me despite my best efforts. I can only do so much, if you want those WC tournaments included someone has to step up and get me the information.

As far as a cut off date, currently i'm only acception tournaments from march 09 (the month RoM1 happened) until now. Eventually i'll be changing that to exactly 1 year.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
New England Loves SleepyK:

$10 entry fee, 32 entrants
1. Darc :jigglypuff:
2. Dazwa :shiek:
3. ZoSo :fox:
4. MattDotZeb :falco:
5. SPAWN :shiek:
5. dudutsai :jigglypuff:
7. Pine :mario2:
7. Skler :link2:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
that was approximately 7 million years ago

also zoso used fox that tournament, i'm not sure if he even used marth

dudutsai

Smash Lord
That was such a long time ago.... and I got the easiest bracket I swear. Mattdotzeb knocked both of them out for me >_>

Edit: I'm sorry, I'll get it right next time :(

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
whoever sent me the results for NE <3's sleepyk put dazwa as fox/sheik and zoso as fox/marth. also put pine as dr. mario not reg mario. are you sure those are correct?

BunBun

Smash Master
PowerPlay April tournament. 4/17/2010:
23 entrants, $10 Entrance fee.

1st: Iori - Ganon / C. Falcon / like 15 other characters...
2nd: Ambix - Peach
3rd: Ihavespaceballs - Samus
4th: VTS - Ice Climbers
5th: BunBun - Kirby
5th: Arbustous - C. Falcon / Fox
7th: Toast - Falco
7th: Eric - Sheik

*fixed*

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Helping a broski out

Grev VII - 17 entrants, 4/3/2010, $5 entry