• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
And another reason why I despise second chance. I put a guy into second chance while he has a valkyrie rocket. He shoots it after he falls into second chance and kills me. I watched it from all points of view and he definitely falls before he shoots it.
I've been killed by someone's primary weapon as they fell into Second Chance. I die by, say, an AK74, and they're sitting there on their ***** with a pistol out. It's so dumb. >_>

Team SWF with the comeback. It was like we were all Lucario mains, and we got *****, but it only let us **** them harder.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
This game is just too boring to play by myself.
But playing by yourself is where you learn to go beast mode single handedly.

Would anyone like to play tonight?

I'd like to see a team of me, Badger, Delta, Alex, ODIN, Wretched, minimidgetninja and pretty much any 1 other go into ground war.

The carnage would be unprecedented.

SR71 all day erry day.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
But playing by yourself is where you learn to go beast mode single handedly.

Would anyone like to play tonight?

I'd like to see a team of me, Badger, Delta, Alex, ODIN, Wretched, minimidgetninja and pretty much any 1 other go into ground war.

The carnage would be unprecedented.

SR71 all day erry day.
I intend to be on when I can today. I'm working 7a-3p(central time). I'll have an hour or two after work to play for sure, then I have the vet for my magic dog (the one in heat even though she is fixed... O_o) and then wife time.

But I'll be on when I can today.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I disagree. I personally don't think any of the SMGs hold water with any of the ARs in this game, except maybe M14/FN FAL. I have a 2.5+ K/D with most of the ARs in this game, but my K/D with the 74u is around 2.1ish. I personally don't see it as that big of a deal. A bad player is a bad player is a bad player, it doesn't matter if they're using a 74u or an Uzi.
Just saw this post.

It's funny because no other gun in this game does what the 74u does for me. If you honestly think that ONE GUN taking me from a 1.33 to 1.66 KDR doesn't mean it's somehow better than the rest, I don't know what to tell you.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Okay guys, I finished Assassin's Creed so my addiction will start to die off and I'll be more willing to play with smaller groups of you now. Sorry for my absence, but the game is just too good.

The odds of me getting on tonight are slim. I have A LOT of schoolwork to be done. ;_;

Matt07

Smash Master
I'm pretty interested in picking this up, but I had heard the 'cons' of this game.

I did like MW2, but now that it's full of hacked lobby's, pretty much everything has been figured out, lack of balance patches, etc. Is Black Ops worth getting? And do most of you feel that it's more balanced then MW2?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm pretty interested in picking this up, but I had heard the 'cons' of this game.

I did like MW2, but now that it's full of hacked lobby's, pretty much everything has been figured out, lack of balance patches, etc. Is Black Ops worth getting? And do most of you feel that it's more balanced then MW2?
MW2 had no balance whatsoever. Just saying.

I much rather prefer Black Ops over MW2, I ****ing hate MW2. But people tend to disagree with my opinions on a lot of things. Black Ops kind of feels like a mix between World at War and Call of Duty 4, but more similar to WaW than CoD4. The only things I hate about this game are lag and Ghost. I personally love this game, but like I said, people generally disagree with me.

Fletch

Smash Master

As someone who has loved and played the CoD series since the beginning, I really don't like this game at all, but I know many people that enjoy it. It's hard to say which installments of the series you will like though. To me, MW2 was balanced by its ridiculousness (OMA/Tubes vs. MLC for example), and yes BO is probably more balanced overall, but it just feels like the same thing over and over again. Zombies is really fun though and I would recommend the game just for that if it is your cup of tea, but normal multiplayer has been a snorefest for me so far.

Matt07

Smash Master
Aah, alright. Thanks for your opinions everyone, I appreciate it :). And I love Zombies, one of my favourite modes in the games.

I've also been looking at Emblem videos, I really like how you can create your own, I'm probably going to spend a lot of my time making Emblems then playing :p.

Pikaville

Man I am now INCREDIBLY hyped for the new maps.

They all look pretty interesting to say the least.

I am also definitely doing that glitch to get a gold Galil and PSG.

The worst they are gonna do is take it off you, just like the colored clan tag glitch.

How the HELL do people figure this stuff out though?!

Also this.....WTF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvHWimaRmOM&feature=related

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Dunno if I'll do the glitch. Having pro perks would be super amazing but I don't want to get screwed over by treyarch if they decide to penalize people for doing it.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I did the glitch. If anyone wants help with it, hit me up.
I just prestiged and I have all of my classes and every pro perk.
happy face.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Just so you're aware, any of you using this glitch will cause me to be very disappointed. And last time I was very disappointed in someone, they suffered.

Right Icy?

Pikaville

Oh golden guns, your shine makes my day better!

They are gonna take it away so might as well.

Golden Galil is the most delicious looking thing.

I'd love to change my gamertag to "The Golden Galil"

That way when I kill people.....well, you get the rest.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Golden LOL96 is a boss.

Speaking of which, SWF Snipers is a very entertaining thing to play in private matches (aka that no scoping game some people played one time)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yes.
Tournament?
Also, Delta, why?
I understand you liking to use the olympia, but my favorite gun is at level 44 and I don't see the point in waiting when I can take advantage of a glitch that is in the parameters of the normal capabilities of an xbox.
Plus, I can level up faster because I don't have to bother with buying things as I earn them.
Its just a more efficient way of playing the game.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Got a 58-6 Domination on Firing Range last night with 7 captures and 16 defends against a full party of all 10th-12th prestiges, and won by one point. I hate playing by myself.

Flak Jacket + Ninja is nice in S&D. Real nice.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Just so you're aware, any of you using this glitch will cause me to be very disappointed. And last time I was very disappointed in someone, they suffered.

Right Icy?
Im still using it :3
Even though I don't know what it is yet.

Grandeza

Smash Master
As big a fan as I am of ninja, I'm not so keen on using it. In MW2 it was a necessity. I couldn't live without it. I also hate hearing my own foot steps but that's just be. The thing is, in Black Ops, I feel that the usage of motion sensors is far too prevalent to use anything except hacker pro. I find too many situations when I'm last alive in search and the other guy is using a motion sensor. If I wasn't invisible to motion sensors, I'd have a hard time. That's just me though.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Am I doing somethig wrong? I simply can't stand flak jacket over ghost. Sure, jades and claymores don't kill me, but everyone knows where I am because there's so many damn spy planes. I can only get so many kills when the whole team knows my location.

Top Bottom