• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So is there any way to beat zombies or does it just keep going until you die? Also, can you upgrade a weapon more than once? And if you can't upgrade a weapon can you still put the upgraded weapon in the pack a punch machine to get your ammo back?(I realize that most people would get max ammo bonuses before you run out of ammo but I'm still curious because its still helpful to know)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So is there any way to beat zombies or does it just keep going until you die? Also, can you upgrade a weapon more than once? And if you can't upgrade a weapon can you still put the upgraded weapon in the pack a punch machine to get your ammo back?(I realize that most people would get max ammo bonuses before you run out of ammo but I'm still curious because its still helpful to know)
It keeps on going till you die.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Just watched deltacod corner camp with grenades in the AllBrawl event on the KTAR 4 livestream. He got second place.

But he didn't get a chance to wreck air support like he usually does...... :/

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
He was in some kinda of tourney eh?

Cool Delta congrats!

ODIN you were doing work with that Asian body of water.
Yeah, almost a shame I'll be losing it in a level or two. T___T

But it makes the trip back so much sweeter...

I hope to play with you guys again soon. Work has been stupid lately, and I'm working the morning shift this week with one day off. X_X That's 7a-3p central.

Ugh. FML. At least I *have* work.

Also, level 12ish for zombies? Haven't played much.

EDIT: I hate LameFAQS a lot, but I saw this topic, had to post Attack Gorillas love.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/57823778?page=6

Which I almost wanna change our emblems to...

EDIT: Beast Mode O D I N made #3 in this gentleman's top 5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I45Tp6HKKKw

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
What is the farthest that anyone has ever gotten on Zombies?
I've gotten to either round 24 or 25 on solo before. Though I've never gotten close to that on co-op, solo just seems easier for some reason, probably because you don't have to share any of the points you get. I had an upgraded ray gun and an upgraded thundergum but I got careless and overconfident and I eventually got stuck and didn't have time to switch to the thundergun an died.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
What is the farthest that anyone has ever gotten on Zombies?
22 on Dead Ops(2), 24 on 'Five'(4), 26 on Kino der Toten(4).

I still don't understand how you all get so good at this game :/
You keep playing, and you play with people who are better than you are. Those are probably the two best things I can say that will make you a better player. I've been playing Call of Duty since CoD1 on PC. The more you play, and the more you play with stronger players, you yourself will develop as a player, because you'll be fighting for kills all the time. You really should play with D13, Cyan_ and I. They don't post here very often, but they're easily two of the strongest players I know.

Fletch

Smash Master
Also having good teammates has done WONDERS for my kill count. Having teammates that call out objectives/enemies/etc. helps immensely. :)
Agreed, it doesn't take much else to be good at these games because they are relatively simple and require very little technical skill. Play with a good squad and you'll be good yourself in no time.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Just pick up the AK74u. I'm complete garbage and it single-handedly took my KD from 1.33 to 1.66.
I think I only used the 74u once or twice this prestige, and that was from picking them up in a SnD game or two.

I like 74u only because it was in MGS2... >_>

Yeah. I like guns featured in Metal Gear games. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well that's pretty ****ing hard then because every single friend I have is either never online or suck balls.

And I'd invite you guys, but it's either I'm online and nobody isn't, or that the person's playing with somebody else :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
****ing wow man. I cook a nade (I only have a normal nade cuz I just prestiged :urg:) and right when I throw it some ****ty*** random comes and runs right in front of me, causing my nade to hit him in the back, bounce off and hit the wall, which bounces back off and hits me, causing me to explode on myself

It's **** like this that's never gonna get me better at this goddamn game

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
It does half the work for you.
I disagree. I personally don't think any of the SMGs hold water with any of the ARs in this game, except maybe M14/FN FAL. I have a 2.5+ K/D with most of the ARs in this game, but my K/D with the 74u is around 2.1ish. I personally don't see it as that big of a deal. A bad player is a bad player is a bad player, it doesn't matter if they're using a 74u or an Uzi.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
I just looked at my deaths and found out there are a lot more famas out there than I thought. Pretty much all my deaths come from famas, AUG, and AK47u... >_>

Anyways, do you guys know if there's any significant difference between the L96 and PSG sniper rifles?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I've gotten to round 12 r something in Kino.

Then 40 in dead ops.

Was playing on my friends 30mg connection earlier.

Sniping and Galiling was so easy.

We had these guys spawn trapped on "C" on WMD Domination.

They just kept running towards "B" and getting picked off by me xD

SOOOOO many 1 shot kill medals

Grandeza

Smash Master
And another reason why I despise second chance. I put a guy into second chance while he has a valkyrie rocket. He shoots it after he falls into second chance and kills me. I watched it from all points of view and he definitely falls before he shoots it.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Sorry about not joining your game Odin. The thing is I play with my irl friends when they're on and they're always on. So I'll rarely if ever play withe team SWF =\ I don't mind if anyone de-friends me since I'll rarely play with em.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Sorry about not joining your game Odin. The thing is I play with my irl friends when they're on and they're always on. So I'll rarely if ever play withe team SWF =\ I don't mind if anyone de-friends me since I'll rarely play with em.
Lmao, that's exactly why I didn't join. I don't play that much alone, usually only when friends are over, in which case I don't join because my friends aren't that good. This game is just too boring to play by myself.

Top Bottom