• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rauleen and I just got to the howard johnson, anyone else here?

:phone:

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
Hey so myself and 2 other people from Florida are arriving tonight around 9:30 in Allentown, PA (1 hour 15 min from venue) and we don't have a ride. Can anyone pick us up (we would pay gas money)? If not can anyone give suggestions as to public transit we could take? If nothing else we'll probly just taxi it up.
We would really appreciate a ride....
And I'll pay whoever an absurd amount of gas money

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I'm a little pissed about not being able to resister for Brawl singles. Just found out I could go to this on like, Tuesday, so I was WAY too late to register online. Is there any possible way to get into the bracket late (whether it be a different price or hell, even buying someone's spot?) cause I REALLY want in lol. Be forever grateful if anyone finds me a way in and I;'ll return the favor somehow ;)
inb4stingers

tekkie

Smash Master
ATTENTION
We have picked up INSANE CARZY GUY. Get hype.
i'm REALLY EXCITED to finally meet the legend :cool:

Accepting any and all MMs for Brawl, so offer up if you're interested. Though I'm not rich so lets keep the amounts low, already somewhat broke from getting here lmao.

Also if you're in the South Ontario scene as well, keep it quiet that I'm coming, wanna surprise a few people ;)
$1?!?!!?

M@v

Subarashii!
On the way to the hyatt, but currently sitting bumper to bumper on the highway because a rv caught on fire and almost blew up. Fires out now, I THINK everyones ok because I haven't seen the ambulance that rushed in rush back out. Let's hope that guess is right.

tekkie

Smash Master
Lol, 1 or 2 bucks is fine. My :nessbrawl: vs your what? :wolfbrawl:? and bo3 or 5?

Again, accepting any and all MMs, but the lower the amount the better cause I'm already a little broke and I wanna do alot of these lol
yeah wolf and 3,5,whatever, let's just play a bunch :D

Niko45

Smash Master
S2J/Johnny, I'll try to get your pool changed tonight, I think I'm meeting with Alex Strife and others at the hotel.

I'm leaving for the airport soon, so hyped!! Have a safe trip everyone.
While you guys are discussing that you might want to look at moving OTG into one of the weaker pools cause it seems a little harsh to have him in Armada's pool compared to all the other players in top player's pools.

zmx

Smash Lord
anybody thats not m2k, ally, kakera, nietono or anti is an underdog imo.
This.

Just imagine if none of them made it to GF though. It ended up being someone no one expected.

Personally I want either Ally or Nietono to win.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Me, Speed, XLR8 and Neo are at the Hyatt. We have a Wii setup but no TV. :(

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone at the hojo yet?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is anyone doing ANYTHING? Rauleen and i are bored out of our minds :/. Someone save us.

Radium88

Smash Lord
How close are you? Did I lose the race yet?

Lol we left at 5 30 am and the plane landed at 11 30 am and the train arrived in new brunswick around 2 30 pm. I would say yes.

With that said, goddamnit the tv here cant be switched to video. Someone save me. Fml

Merkuri

Smash Lord
A lot of people aren't expecting much from Leon, but I think he'll do very well. I expect him to get first seed in his pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom