• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkie

Smash Master
>everyone in the hotels are unorganized

>mini tourney with doubles and singles happening right now in the rutgers apartments with Norcal, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, and NJ players

feels good man

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Game Underground sent a bunch of setups to this with MattDotZeb today! Have fun everyone! I wish I could make it but I have a lot going on back here in MA with Alana pregnant etc... Good luck!

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
colbol, plup and ghatzu are stranded in Allentown, Pennsylvania

If anyone can help them out in anyway, their number is 407 463 9063.

-chain-ace

BladeWise

Smash Lord
The TV's at the Heldrich require a Universal remote control. I've got a universal remote, PM me if you need me to come to your room and change the channel so you can play.

steep

Smash Lord
I'm going to the venue tomorrow morning for some brawl friendlies! Who is going to be there? I want to play EVERYONE!!!!!!

steep

Smash Lord
So what is going to happen in All Brawl tomorrow since Nairo was in my group? Is he going to be replaced by someone?

D

Deleted member

The TV's at the Heldrich require a Universal remote control. I've got a universal remote, PM me if you need me to come to your room and change the channel so you can play.
Yo me n Oscar are coming to heldrich
Jus letting u know what's yer numbr

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
QUESTION

Do non-gamers/girfriends aka people who wont be playing friendlies/care about the tourney/not getting any benefit out of it get in for free or get a discount?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
-- ATTENTION EVERYONE --

So, Lp & me talked to LEON now.

He has the following problem atm:

At first he thought he couldnt enter the Doubles bracket, thats why he agreed to team with CHIBO, who made him an offer.

But originally he wanted to team with PEACE, but because they didnt register soon enough as partners, they couldnt enter so far.

Now GOLDEN-PSYCHO said he would give his Doubles Bracket spot to LEON & PEACE, if that is OK for the tournament organisers.

We also told LEON, that ADHD doesnt have a partner anymore, because NAIRO screwed up.

So atm Leon would like to tell you the following:

He will ask PEACE at the tournament if its OK for him to make some Team MMs for example, but for LEON to team with ADHD, if PEACE doesnt agree with it, he wants to team with PEACE and take the spot of GOLDEN-PSYCHO.

Thats the situation atm, and it would be cool to know if the organisers are OK or not.

EDIT:
So the situation has changed a bit.

Luigi_player sent an PM to ADHD to inform him about the Leon teaming situation and ADHD answered that he cant, so it seems, Nairo & ADHD are still teaming now.

Leon told us, he would prefer to team with either LAIN or PEACE then, because Lain said he also is very interested in teaming with Leon and asked him already.

So if PEACE is OK with it, Lain & Leon would team together.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Sorry chibo but I can't team with you now, I have a spot ( from golden psyco )then now I have to decide on peace or lain. I have to discuss with both of theme

M@v

Subarashii!
Cyall tomorrow(today) people :). Ill be wearing my steelers jersey and will be looking for brawl money matches :D

:phone:

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
just had a hugeee smash fest. i recorded the matches! the players included:

Javi
Captain Jack
G$
Amsah
Hack
Ice
Mafia
MattDotZeb
JPEGImage
Duck
Juggleguy
Doh

i'll start uploading tomorrow :D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
just had a hugeee smash fest. i recorded the matches! the players included:

Javi
Captain Jack
G$
Amsah
Hack
Ice
Mafia
MattDotZeb
JPEGImage
Duck
Juggleguy
Doh

i'll start uploading tomorrow :D
Jesus, that's stacked! How did Javi and Captain Jack do? :D

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
Javi was very technical and veryyy entertaining! Captain Jack made a lot of pretty good decisions. the only person i remember that Javi didnt beat was actually Duck. Duck was on POINT! Amsah only had one match though, and he was very sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom