• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Also, totally called zero making top 20 after I played him the first time Friday ;)

Also time to admit defeat boys and girls; japan's better than us. Better start training for next year :)

:phone:

t3h Icy

Smash Master
The only event America won was Melee Teams, and only one of them was Armada.

Step that **** up! :awesome:

zmx

Smash Lord
Just thought I'd throw this out there:

So Nietono outplaced every US player (including all the best MKs America claims to have and Ally as well despite his boast) and more importantly, he did it with Olimar.

The Japanese themselves when asked considered Nietono/9b to be the best players (who both don't main MK) and Japan is all anti-ban. The justification was that Japan doesn't have US level MKs. That justification is no longer valid.

Should MK be banned in singles? You decide.

Maybe it's time America stops Johning and starts getting better.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Stream ended...US became Land of the free, posting before locked thread.

Random notes: my favorite matches from the day were: Vs. FOW in pools and OCEAN in an MM for brawl, Violence/Aber in melee, and Ownasaurus in smash 64.

we had a top 7v7 crew battle Yoshi vs Luigi. I want to spoil but I won't outside that I am happy outside of not having to play.

also, zmx is right.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Otori was also convincingly beating Mew2King in friendlies after Teams GFs.

zmx

Smash Lord
Otori was also convincingly beating Mew2King in friendlies after Teams GFs.
Yes I saw that as well. It was 2 so it possibly could have been a MM. Further proof that claims about US having the best MKs by far are false (as if anymore were needed after singles/doubles).

erick gm14

Smash Ace
why would anyone buy a controller at a venue if they can't test it?

that's just fishy, I hope no one is that ********
i admit that was the dumbest spelling error is a while, i was selling the controller, and let the people test it out. someone who didnt win the raffle controllers bought the one i was selling, it was pretty much new

>.>

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
On another note

HungryBox got 2nd partially using my spare controller. His broke so he used mine from the beginning of pools on.

If you are reading this Hbox, I have another spare controller at home so you can keep it but I would prefer to have it back if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom