• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtails

Smash Lord
I hereby challenge all Toon Link, Ice Climbers, Donkey Kongs, Gnw, Sonic, Wario Mains to money matches.
Come get wrecked!

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Oh gotcha. Yeah I'm sure that will be cut down drastically especially seeing as the games won't be ran at the same time this time so there won't be a PA fight between melee and brawl trying to call matches at the same time.

that and the staff is more serious this time.
Oh yeah, you reminded me of something. Even the staff needs to tone it down. You guys already have a microphone; You don't need to yell. You reminded me of a match M2K was playing in Melee, and we were all getting deafened by "M2K HAS 20 SECONDS TO PLAY HIS BRAWL MATCH OR DQ!!!!"

the baby on the mic was mad cute tho, don't lie
It was not. Screw babies.

Also, don't switch S2J and Nando. But yeah, S2J & Th0rn are 1-seeds, agree there.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i feel so sorry for the three other people in your pool
yep, jpeg's a vegas falcon buddy of mine and it SUX for him (and the other 2)
yea, i played with jpeg when he was down here in rochester, and flaw is one of our rochester players too. but theyve come to terms and accepted their fate. If they somehow had a pool that allowed them to get out, it wouldnt be right anyway

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
KID's money match list.

Melee:
ESAM (reg. and Low tiers)
Bl@ckChris
Carroll
Dazwa
Solar
Nakamaru
Strong Bad (I enjoy free money)
Crush
Berserker S
Nintendude

Brawl:
EE
ESAM (reg and low tiers)
Every DDD main
JTails
FOW
EVERY Ike main
Chibo
Kassy Nova
Xzax
Sync
Luckay
Mr. R
RedX
Death by suarez
K Prime
Excel
NickRiddle
Delta-Cod
Mekos
BloodCross
Prawn
Tearbear
Bizkit
Roller
Patches
Paw

Marvel:
Jtails
MechWarrior
D-Torr
Everyone sponsored by LB
DRDN
Diem
Zucco
ESAM

Sidebets:
Mahone: My 10$ on Armada vs his 10$ on mango. Melee singles
My 20$ on Ally [Brawl Singles] (No takers)
My 20$ on M2k/Anti [Brawl Doubles] (No takers)
My 10$ on M2K/Armada [Melee Doubles] (no takers)

My 20$ vs Crush's 5$ on me getting last in my pool in Melee singles

Let me know if you should/want to be on this list.

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Accepting any and all MMs for Brawl, so offer up if you're interested. Though I'm not rich so lets keep the amounts low, already somewhat broke from getting here lmao.

Also if you're in the South Ontario scene as well, keep it quiet that I'm coming, wanna surprise a few people ;)

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
yea, i played with jpeg when he was down here in rochester, and flaw is one of our rochester players too. but theyve come to terms and accepted their fate. If they somehow had a pool that allowed them to get out, it wouldnt be right anyway
what? it wouldn't be right anyway? i'm not sure i understand. If jpeg wasn't in a "top 2 make it out" death pool, he would be guaranteed getting out..

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yo if you have a 3DS bring that **** to the venue. I'm tryna get like 1000000x streetpasses so I can play that find mii game and get the gold glider in MK7.

also I need friends anyway. I have like. none. LOL

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
done.

trahh
If you think jpeg is good enough to get out of somebody elses pool, then I guess Im just underselling myself and underestimating my own skill then.

Roller

Smash Legend
Accepting any and all MMs for Brawl, so offer up if you're interested. Though I'm not rich so lets keep the amounts low, already somewhat broke from getting here lmao
I'd be down for $2-5. :reverse:

I'll probably be wearing some type of Michigan related apparel. Like a University of Michigan hat or shirt or something.

EDIT: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP SCATZ AND HIS CAR.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Accepting any and all MMs for Brawl, so offer up if you're interested. Though I'm not rich so lets keep the amounts low, already somewhat broke from getting here lmao.

Also if you're in the South Ontario scene as well, keep it quiet that I'm coming, wanna surprise a few people ;)
Damn, slick.
DOn't worry, I'll keep my mouth shut.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
done.

trahh
If you think jpeg is good enough to get out of somebody elses pool, then I guess Im just underselling myself and underestimating my own skill then.
.. because you've played him im sure youre fully aware of his capabilities. have you seen the other pools? there are SO many pools that he would get guaranteed 2nd its ********.

look at allllll the poools. there are so many no names in so many pools, then you have s2j th0rn jpeg and freakin rocky(gar/flaw are not bad at all either..theres no terrible players in the pool) ! all 3 of these guys should be making it out..

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
.. because you've played him im sure youre fully aware of his capabilities. have you seen the other pools? there are SO many pools that he would get guaranteed 2nd its ********.

look at allllll the poools. there are so many no names in so many pools, then you have s2j th0rn jpeg and freakin rocky! all 4 of these guys should be 2nd seed or atleast fighting for it. its quite sad.
Uhh, Rocky is in my pool, not JPeG's.

DarrellD

Smash Ace
I'm sitting in the airport and the hype/chills I'm getting is driving me insane. I'm about to overdose on smash chills.

:phone:

Niko45

Smash Master
Wow, when I first saw pools I thought the s2j/thorn pool was the most needing of a change and that one still hasn't been fixed lol.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
kid, wanna mm fox vs sonic for 3 or 5$?

im down to mm anyone else i just wont keep a list

Patches

Smash Master
Pretty sure V isn't going. :p

But yo.. I know we're both from Ontario, but red x. $2 :gw: vs :ness: bo3

Anyone else wanna mm? $2 mms for now, I'll probably do more $5 ones, but you gotta come up to me in person. Just wanna get my hotel and what not paid off

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyone already at the hojo or hyatt ? Me and dtorr checked into the hojo just now

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure V isn't going. :p

But yo.. I know we're both from Ontario, but red x. $2 :gw: vs :ness: bo3

Anyone else wanna mm? $2 mms for now, I'll probably do more $5 ones, but you gotta come up to me in person. Just wanna get my hotel and what not paid off
Ah for srs? That MM will have to wait till RoS then ;)

And deal, $2 bo3 sounds great. Again, keep it quiet I'm going from the others, gonna surprise some people ;)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Added you to my list terry.

Whats wrong you dont wanna do a sonic bowser runback from mlg? lol

SIDEBETS:

Whoever wants to side bet on the winners for the events.

You have to choose one player and put your money up, if neither player wins, then everyone keeps their money.

This can involve multiple people.

Example, I put my money on ally, person A puts his money on M2k, person b puts his money on kakera, and person c puts his money on nietono. If ally wins, I get all 4 peoples money. If Nietono wins, then person C gets all of the money of everyone involved. If Vinnie wins, then everyone keeps their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom