• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
International Support is amazing.

As a reward I am working on providing free housing to OOC players.

strawhats

Smash Master
good **** Brazil...btw, we're in the process of trying to get Kizzu and Walks to go to this...I also contacted Australia, Korea (KDJ), Panama is also going, I asked Amsah to try and drag some more Europeans with him like (EK, Helios, Aldwyn, Seretur, Neutroni, Peki, Fuzzyness, Samochanm, etc.)..so Im hoping some of these guys bring the hype with them. Cpt. Crunch is also tryng to cntact other Asian Countries including Japan(want other pros besides CJ to come , such as Bomb Soldier, Masashi, Tani). Chile hasnt hasn't gotten back to him yet.

strawhats

Smash Master
he's Terence do you CONTACT Info on Darkmusician(best Zelda player ever)

anyone know if Lunaris still plays (Alaska's finest).

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Brazil is coming... I Think.

I'm confirming this soon. So, what is Raffle can someone explain this to me? :)
A raffle is were everyone gets a small ticket. Halfv of the ticket goes into a container and they keep the other half. Both sides have the same number on it.

After all the tickets are put into the container it is mixed around to make it fair for everyone. Then one person draws at random one of the tickets and calls the number. If it's yours you win.

It's a way to choose a winner with absolute random choice and fairness.

:link:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Alex and I talked about it last night, we think we can set something up fer sure.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I've gotten some responses with many brazilians looking into it and a good couple pretty much confirmed. Panama i've got about a couple 100% confirmed and others are still looking into it. Remember that i only contacted them yesterday, so the responses I'm getting are very very good for only having told them like 16 hours ago. I expect a lot of South Americans.

I'd also like to ask anyone with connections to either forums or MSNs or anything of other players in South America and Asia to please let me know so I can get the word out or you guys can get the word out yourselves. This is looking to be the world's first truly international tourney so hype it to the max, and let's work to make it even bigger.

Padô

Smash Lord
Thanks for visiting us Cpt. :)

I lol'd about bringing Kizzu and Walks.
You wont do it, drop the project they don't even appear on Brazilian Tournaments anymore.

strawhats

Smash Master
no....We're not giving up on this project...We can still try and convince two more legends to come to this tourney..If CJ, and the other Japanese melee vets can attend due to our persistence then so can Kizzu and Walks.

strawhats

Smash Master
Hey Cpt. Crunch, We have some doubtful Brazilians on Kizzu/Walks showing up for the hypest tourney of the new year.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
he's Terence do you CONTACT Info on Darkmusician(best Zelda player ever)

anyone know if Lunaris still plays (Alaska's finest).
darkmusician's aim is thedmusician. i don't think he is going to apex since he hasn't respond to the apex planning thread we have on our hawaii forum. probably due to money issues, or he is busy with hosting tournaments in hawaii or what not. i don't know for sure.

the last time i heard lunaris still plays but retired from traveling for tournaments.

a group of hawaiians are planning to come though. a few of us just went to pound 4. not that you guys care though.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
What Brazilians are planning on coming? And why worry about Kizzu/Walk? Sure they're the most famous and would be awesome if they went, but they're not even the best in Brazil. How about guys like Aisengobay and Bobesco?

clowsui

Smash Legend
@strawhat:

kizzu and walk weren't even the best in brazil lmao, why do you want them here?

they were ranked the highest around 8th i think lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
darkmusician's aim is thedmusician. i don't think he is going to apex since he hasn't respond to the apex planning thread we have on our hawaii forum. probably due to money issues, or he is busy with hosting tournaments in hawaii or what not. i don't know for sure.

the last time i heard lunaris still plays but retired from traveling for tournaments.

a group of hawaiians are planning to come though. a few of us just went to pound 4. not that you guys care though.
he is coming I am good friends with him XD

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Bobby would destroy MalcolmM's Zelda. Just sayin'; he has a pretty swanking MK too.

He makes Sonic vs. Zelda look 50:50, and any Sonic and Zelda player knows how much of an advantage Sonic has over her.
Lol wut? Too bad Sonic isnt in melee, I was definitly talking about the best Zelda in melee. Haha who the **** is Bobby anyway, dnt really care though.

Speaking of Brawl though, I wish Malcolm would play more Sonic so he could be the best with him again. But he's repping the Wario well. No complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom