• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Hey strife about the pre reg, is it gonna be like how Pound was where you pay everything in advance and the price goes up at one point, or can it be done at the venue, probably not im thinking

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah...Tani is good now...but the hype comes when CJ is here to play against Armada and Amsah, along with M2K/mango and other top players. I really wanna see BS, Tani, Masashi.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
We Canadians will definitely try and make it to this! ;)

Dynamism, Daltsy, Hitsugaya, FalseFalco, PKM, Bam, Unknown, IB, etc.

Edit: OH SHI blunted beat me to it :O

strawhats

Smash Master
Lots of Candians...hopefully you guys all make i out to this...so you can have a real crew for crew battles and armada won't **** you guys. LOL

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol yay Canadians are coming!
<3 KirbyKaze and Taj2 (aka I.B) and all the others too =D

Yo Strawhats! Are you and Over confirmed for this yet???!!!

stelzig

Smash Lord
I don't have contact with him as such. His user on this forum is called Luffy Dahean (IIRC) if you wanna contact him though :p

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Yeah bro look in the video thread. He's in there. Or through youtube (look thru my profile commenst. He's on there).

Despite not speaking english and me not speaking spanish, Over made me laught he hardest at Pound on that Thursday night haha. I hope those two can make it out.

And the canadians are coming in full force :O I still have the pic of me in between I.B. and Taj. I'm 6'0 and they make me look like a dwarf lol!

:link:

Nightmare™

Smash Ace

Blunted, Noobking, Dieslow, Diakonos, Kage, Vwins, RaynEX, KirbyKaze, etc.

Dynamism, Daltsy, Hitsugaya, FalseFalco, PKM, Bam, Unknown, IB, etc.

Edit: OH SHI blunted beat me to it :O
ok you guys are forgetting about me!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol what?
You're not even Canadian.

You're closer to America's underwear than it's hat.
More like Canada is a loft above one heck of a good party :laugh:

And I know I'm not even close to canadian lol. Most people know that =D I just had to get Nightmare's back since no one else was.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Any infos on housing outside of hotels? Flights and hotels are expensive even for us wealthy europeans :(

:059:

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
More like Canada is a loft above one heck of a good party :laugh:

And I know I'm not even close to canadian lol. Most people know that =D I just had to get Nightmare's back since no one else was.
Lol okay, I like that much more than America's hat.
/steals

I know, just had to point our your false Canadian-ness >.>

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Any infos on housing outside of hotels? Flights and hotels are expensive even for us wealthy europeans :(

It's being worked on, .joel is the contact person for that kind of stuff, he stated that on the European boards (hell, we even have an European Apex thread you've posted in yourself).

I recommend you stick to him/that thread instead of taking it here.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well I will work on housing I have just been busy with life stuff since its snowing i will take a look today.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's being worked on, .joel is the contact person for that kind of stuff, he stated that on the European boards (hell, we even have an European Apex thread you've posted in yourself).

I recommend you stick to him/that thread instead of taking it here.
Dude, I know joel in person. You don't have to tell me to talk with him about it because I already did about 2 weeks ago. Just because joel is looking around I can't ask the people in the actualy tourney thread? Yeah, it totally makes sense.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Dude, I know joel in person. You don't have to tell me to talk with him about it because I already did about 2 weeks ago. Just because joel is looking around I can't ask the people in the actualy tourney thread? Yeah, it totally makes sense.

There is no need to be crude. I was just being helpful.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
yeah...Tani is good now...but the hype comes when CJ is here to play against Armada and Amsah, along with M2K/mango and other top players. I really wanna see BS, Tani, Masashi.
Kou does almost just as well as Tani >_>.

I WANT A LOVAGE VS SW VS THUNDERS TECHSKILL BATTLE

strawhats

Smash Master
does Hoshikabi still play?

and yeah Thunders always had great tech skill.

Hope Mach Dash tags along with CJ, and hopefully Tani.

BS, Masashi still play melee (only at big tourneys) but mostly play Brawl now so maybe they'll come. Someone should let them know about Apex 2

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Hope I can make this. Would love to do some magic at it with the Twins :) Have to see where I am in life at this point lol 3 months after I graduate from college. Tourney looks boss though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom