• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
darkmusician's aim is thedmusician. i don't think he is going to apex since he hasn't respond to the apex planning thread we have on our hawaii forum. probably due to money issues, or he is busy with hosting tournaments in hawaii or what not. i don't know for sure.

the last time i heard lunaris still plays but retired from traveling for tournaments.

a group of hawaiians are planning to come though. a few of us just went to pound 4. not that you guys care though.
Actually Terence I will most likely be making this. I just haven't said anything in the planning thread yet because I'm trying to focus all of my attention on the Kawaii Kon 2010 there's still alot of things that I need to get straightened out for that. Sorry for the mixup.

So long as nothing rediculous comes up between now and the end of the school year I plan on coming. I'll be keeping in contact with Alex in the mean time so that we're on the same page.

And thanks Strawhats and Kuraudo(Brandon). Very kind of ya. However I'm certain that Malcom would destroy me in either game. He is a beast.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
well duh i'm going to get all your autographs but mostly want wars

cuz hes just amazing xD

:D
Sorry what I meant by that was I'll seriously try to convince WAR to come. atm I don't know if he's even thinking about it.

And yes he is remarkable.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
something Hungrybox probably wishes he made:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

TOASTY!!! Long time man.

Maybe Dave will come hehe you never know. :D
haha yeah it's been a while for sure!

duuude get Dave's ******** *** to start saving, noooowwww =D

He freakin came all the way to Georgia and we didn't even get to hang out :(

Granted he was a few hours away and without a ride and I was without time, but that's irrelevant! He just needs to come to this, dammit.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
something Hungrybox probably wishes he made:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

haha yeah it's been a while for sure!

duuude get Dave's ******** *** to start saving, noooowwww =D

He freakin came all the way to Georgia and we didn't even get to hang out :(

Granted he was a few hours away and without a ride and I was without time, but that's irrelevant! He just needs to come to this, dammit.
Awww that's too bad. lol I definitely need to start saving now as well.

haha Allied that's great. :D

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Awww that's too bad. lol I definitely need to start saving now as well.

haha Allied that's great. :D
for real dude, you've got pull in Hawaii so I urge you to strongly suggest that everyone else start doing the same.

I've got a little box that I've labeled "Apex" and I'm putting a dollar [and change if I get any] in it every day.

Has anyone else started saving yet?

...GET STARTED, KIDS!

Remember Pound?

If not...you probably had money Johns because you didn't save [...or you're.....nvmd XD].

Don't miss out on another legendary event because of poor planning when you actually could have managed it!

=D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
For money or for free doesn't matter to me. I'll play my hardest either way. Just let me know how you wanna do it. (How much/characters etc)
As much as free is probably the better idea for me I can't resist a chance to money match you. I've played Riot so much I really wanna play you just to see how different/similiar the playstyles are.

Now I really wish this wasn't so **** far away.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
As much as free is probably the better idea for me I can't resist a chance to money match you. I've played Riot so much I really wanna play you just to see how different/similiar the playstyles are.

Now I really wish this wasn't so **** far away.
I can respect that. I look forward to it.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
good sh*t hawaii?

is anybody actually talking to bombsoldier about this via msn? i am not good at japanese but i guess i will communicate with him personally if no one's doing so.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ATTENTION EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD.

SAVE MONEY FOR THIS

Flights will be expensive and that is something I Cannot figure out how to reduce. I will speak with some sources to help out but again save. Put a jar of money down for the flight and tournament fee. A few bucks a day can help out TREMENDOUSLY.

Also for OOC people such as Euro/Japan/others we will do what we can to MINIMIZE HOUSING COSTS for you guys. If everything works out with DextaSmurfs housing at Viridian City he can house UP TO 50 PEOPLE for about 5!!!! BUCKS!!! EACH!!!...So we are doing what we can to provide the BEST experience possible. Please guys we can do this.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yes i do

Howard Johnson Express Inn - New Brunswick
26 Route 1 N, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 United States
Hotel Info: 866-539-0036

The Heldrich Hotel & Spa
10 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 United States

Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
2 Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 United States
Radisson Hotel Piscataway
21 Kingsbridge Rd, Piscataway, NJ, 08854 United States

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
yes i do

Howard Johnson Express Inn - New Brunswick
26 Route 1 N, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 United States
Hotel Info: 866-539-0036

The Heldrich Hotel & Spa
10 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 United States

Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
2 Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ, 08901 United States
Radisson Hotel Piscataway
21 Kingsbridge Rd, Piscataway, NJ, 08854 United States
your the best man this should make things easyier

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Alex, are you still working out any Deals for hotels, or anything? If you are, small request, make sure to throw it in the Title for a bit when you do.

I can't be sure I'll check this every day and if stuff moves to quick when you do I'd hate to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom