• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
here are a few sites that helped me out looking for cheap tickets for you all

http://www.skyscanner.com/

http://www.bargaintravel.com/international_flights.html

on the latter site i looked up trips and found some interesting prices

France to Us - $ 656.00 + - this is leaving on tuesday to come back next tuesday

amsterdam to us - $ 469.00 - http://www.farebuzz.com/Affiliates/D...bid=2091&sid=2

Remember the trick to getting cheap tickets is to leave on a Tuesday or Weds and vice versa

edit : if it says sesson timed out do not worry enter you are going to newark or nyc ( either is fine we will pick you up ) and from there you would be leaving on a Tuesday aug 3 and returning Tuesday aug 10th.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow this tournament looks great. Can't wait to sign up. But man with all these names coming in from everywhere to train a heck of a lot more. Plus I am gonna make my brother train as well to partner up with me. That would be a deadly combo. Toon Link and Yoshi (or Lucas) >:3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I hope but must practice. Thanks :D

Anyone know when you can start like getting in. I have read this thread up and down and can't find where to like reserve. I know I can go I just need to know like the day to sign up so I don't like miss the chance to compete...that would absolutely blow o_o

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wow palpi being a **** to new people really makes you cool
hope your self-esteem is just a little bit better now

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Btw Palpi I may be new to this site but be as it may I am definetely not new to Brawl or any of the smash games. So if your bark is as good as your bite then I welcome the new challenge to come at the next tournament. ;) I love a good brawl.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was never hated on and thats probably the only reason I'm still here

being an elitist **** doesn't make you cool

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
wow alot is going on because I was oblivious to sarcasm. Sorry ^^" but really idk what to say anymore xD

Edit: Btw does anyone know when to sign up because I still can't find it or do you just sign up when you get there? (Sorry for the noobish question but I have read this thread up and down)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
wow alot is going on because I was oblivious to sarcasm. Sorry ^^" but really idk what to say anymore xD

Edit: Btw does anyone know when to sign up because I still can't find it or do you just sign up when you get there? (Sorry for the noobish question but I have read this thread up and down)
Lol don't worry about it, you get used to the sarcasm after a while xD

Anyways, pretty sure you're gonna have to Pre-Reg for this event and Alex will have more details on that as time goes on. Just be sure to keep up with the thread as the months go on so you know what's up.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
George you better come to this if you were able to make it to Pound :p

Dude, me or Alan could house you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom