• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanu

Smash Champion
this is why doing online registration only is kind of inefficient

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
We were suppose to be teaming at first then he said he wasn't going anymore but he's on the list?
He's on the list as your team mate, he hasn't registered himself though.

BTW, we're at 362

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
looking to bum a space in a room at APEX friday/sat night. I pay cash not I.O.Us if you want me to help with the split. some OOS smashers would be cool to chill with and play. I only need a small space. I am not picky at all. It will be only me.

I would have booked a room with some guys but I am arriving from work friday afternoon and know one I knew from my state had any plans that I was aware of. Thanks in advance to people who consider.

earthadept

Smash Lord
If I just want to enter the 64 side tourney, it'd be most efficient for me to just get a spectator pass, right? Or do I have to enter melee or brawl to enter a side tournament?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
@whoever's running this: after i registered i got an email saying thank you, we received your registration info and payment, etc.

then i got an email from someone (johnathanlugo) saying that i still hadnt paid, am i good? i dont want to get ****ed over

Sharky

Smash Master
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR TRANSPORTATION!!!

I'm housing in brooklyn cause dr grandpa is housing me free, but I need a way to the venue. I was thinking we could at least get to Penn station or something on our own, if someone could either give us a ride from there or someplace accessible from there or give us directions to the venue from there that'd be GREAT! thanks in advance =D

Sanu

Smash Champion
@whoever's running this: after i registered i got an email saying thank you, we received your registration info and payment, etc.

then i got an email from someone (johnathanlugo) saying that i still hadnt paid, am i good? i dont want to get ****ed over
was just a glitch, dont worry

LuCKy

Smash Master
mannn i wish i could go lol I literally can get my ticket for 175 round trip >.>

time to go find a job i guess lol

Sharky

Smash Master
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR TRANSPORTATION!!!

I'm housing in brooklyn cause dr grandpa is housing me free, but I need a way to the venue. I was thinking we could at least get to Penn station or something on our own, if someone could either give us a ride from there or someplace accessible from there or give us directions to the venue from there that'd be GREAT! thanks in advance =D
quoting this to keep it on the last page

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Is there anybody that could drive me to the train station in Trenton from the Hyatt on the 9th? pm me if you can :3
You can take a train from New Brunswick station to trenton. The train station is only like a 5 minute walk from the venue.

edit: thanks gimr.

Transient

Smash Cadet
I'm a random noob... I'm not HORRIBLE (I have fairly good tech skill, play Sheik / Fox / Falco, can waveshine, l-cancel consistently, etc). Anyone need a teammate? I'm planning on going only the first day, but if we make it out of pools, I'll go the second day.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
MacD + DSW? Since Shiz should still be looking for a teammate and he mentioned wanting to team with MacD before...

strawhats

Smash Master
I'll be there.
sigh...that means that m2k mighht not enter melee singles for fear of losing to u. :laugh: JK

glad you're going i'll get to see an entertaining GFs in Brawl. (dont get juggled by MK if that helps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom