• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
if this tops pound 4 numbers for melee, i'd be impressed.

got quite a ways to go but like 100 poeple registered in the last hour for pound so we'll see :)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if this tops pound 4 numbers for melee, i'd be impressed.

got quite a ways to go but like 100 poeple registered in the last hour for pound so we'll see :)
itll top brawl, melee? idkkkkkkkkkkk that **** was pretty intense! 348!

lol

im coming for sure, new job is letting me off for the weekend

top 10 here i come :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Melee has 150 right now. In order for it to beat pound it needs 198 more melee registrants lol. And if there ARE 198 late people waiting today for Melee, shame on you ur gonna overload the chechkout lol.

MacD

Banned via Administration
took me 6 hrs cuz of ****ty lines are long =[

taking mms

and gay mms

and stuff
DMV pro tip

go an hour before it opens, you wait in line one hour, get in and normally will get helped 10 min after it opens, i've had to go twice in the past month, took me an hour and a half total each time

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I need a Melee teammate. I play a pretty good Puff in teams, ask anyone in Norcal. Looking for someone my level or above.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
it'd be hilarious if you tied for ninth and alex makes you guys play it out and you got 11th

Speaking of, how are the playouts determined for spots like 9th that have more than 2 people? Is there a round robin of the four?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
:bluejump:I've ALWAYS wanted to MM you. I think we would have a sick set. MM $10? Have it recorded?
Just stressing this, this needs to happen. DaShizWiz vs. Diakonos, $10, recorded. All MMs should be recorded, actually. I hope there's a ton of recording stations at this tournament

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I feel bad for Shiz if he's still looking for a teammate. I also see it as unfair to him since he already had me for a teammate but I'm not allowed to go and now he's in need of someone really good to team with.

DJRome

Smash Hero
I feel bad for Shiz if he's still looking for a teammate. I also see it as unfair to him since he already had me for a teammate but I'm not allowed to go and now he's in need of someone really good to team with.
maybe u should have considered this during your offer with shiz

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
what are you even talking about?

Weren't you "teaming" with Darkrain?

And wasn't Shiz not even able to make it by the time the decision was laid down that you would not be attending this?

If anything is unfair to Shiz, it's that he was stuck with you as a teammate knowing nothing about what's been happening.

But seriously that's neither here nor there...stop looking for sympathy and stop trying to manipulate people [off the boards] into saying just a little bit of what you want to hear so you can say awesome stuff like "toasty said I can go to tournaments now"

LOL

Shiz: pretty sure you'll find a beast *** teammate

Wobbles: I can house you if you haven't found housing yet...just bring a towel or something as we'll have a good number of people in our room and there won't be enough towels for everyone...and I won't tolerate people who don't shower when staying with me

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I'm looking for two at least decent melee players to room with me and blarfenzo, we're getting there friday. We're cool kids, promise.

:093:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
By teaming with darkrain dj means 'we played some teams friendlies and I stalked your number and now you can't go to Apex because you don't want to hurt my feelings'

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
As always, people don't know situations. They just assume ****. Toasty, you don't anything about the team situation. So just stop like you know everything thats going on.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
DMV pro tip

go an hour before it opens, you wait in line one hour, get in and normally will get helped 10 min after it opens, i've had to go twice in the past month, took me an hour and a half total each time
You're a genius. The three times I have been to the DMV it took like 2 hours in total at least.

Also am hyped to see that final sign-up list as well :laugh:.

MacD

any reason we should cry over shiz losing his partner as opposed to anyone else?

sheridan just got dumped by lee if lee is teaming with shiz

i got dumped by wobbles yesterday

and i'm sure there are ton more

GREENTHUMB

Smash Apprentice
As always, people don't know situations. They just assume sh*t. Toasty, you don't anything about the team situation. So just stop like you know everything thats going on.
why don't you pay people back?

plus why would shiz or darkrain wanna team with you? you are super overrated and never break like 8th place.

edit: and by 8th I mean in locals

Keitaro

Oh gosh let's not start that payback **** in here please.

Also (looks at thread title) what's tonight at 11:59PM?????

*texts Alex Strife*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom