• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Sure I'll accept those MM's people, anyone who wats to MM I'll accept.

AND STILL IN NEED OF A TEAMS PARTNER.

I'm going to clear some things up though and be more specific as to what I need though.

1. Preferably a FOX, FALCO/SHEIK/MARTH/GANON PLAYER.

I Use FOX/FALCO, so I feel those characters will make a good team with Fox or Falco.

And can someone who wants to team with me be like accredited some how? This is a national tournament and as I said before, people donated to me, I'm pretty sure they don't want me to just do bad or not get as far as I could've.

Thank you guys for your time, if you feel you are able to be vouched for and can help me lay a can a whoop ***, please send me a text

239 284 9632.

Please don't blow up the phone, If I don't respond to a text just resend it once please.

Thanks guys :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Anyone want to $5 3/5 MM me in brawl
Sure, what matchups, if any?

lee ill mm you for $5

ill accept all challenges as well i need to make a list.
Brawl only gais :p
You already know dude...falcon dittoooo :D

I'll use diddy, toon link, peach, lucario, or mk as far as mm's go! Any requests just send them my way mwa ha ha ha..
falcon ditto?

Ill mm you for 30$ remix

Also me and anti winning teams

edit:

Accepting all MMs vs D3/Wario/snake

Unless you tryna use d3 vs my wario
falcon vs wario? wario ditto?

I guess i might end up going if i do see everybody there
happy bday <3

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I just registered Nairo, the Booty Warrior.

Does he really need to bring a copy of the email and a photo ID? lol

also, atomsk has entered this tourney as Safomsk. That's Nairos teammate. I put his teammate as Atomsk on the reg thing. just fyi.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Is there anybody heading through central PA or anybody who would be willing to pick me up? I'm having some last minute ride issues and I really, really don't want to miss this so if anybody can help me out please let me know :<

I might be able to get a bus to philly though if there's anybody there who could drive me.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Diakonos, do you play brawl?
I am biting my tongue.

No, I'm ranked for Melee, not Brawl. But I did initiate the term "quack", I don't know if it's still used. I play Pikachu and Bair (gaw) in Brawl. I'm not substantive in Brawl, but I don't lose to casual players.

Sure I'll accept those MM's people, anyone who wats to MM I'll accept.
:bluejump:I've ALWAYS wanted to MM you. I think we would have a sick set. MM $10? Have it recorded?
I'm gonna laugh all kinds when Mango wins Apex and he doesn't have a SWF account. That'll show em =D
Oh, you mean when Mango takes second at Apex after losing to ARmada?

How hype would a genesis rematch be

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Maybe that attendance list should be updated periodically today so people can know if their registration went through fine.

Just a thought.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
^ I have been. Right now about 30 more people registered and I am not near a computer ( im at an anime convention on my phone ). I will update as soon as I can.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
oh man. about 33 people need to be added already O.O Hype

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
HyugaRicdeau and I aren't teaming for Melee anymore. Somebody really good who wants to grab a really good jigglypuff should team with him. Hit him up!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im pretty hyped for about 12:30-1am when they put out the final list of registered people so we can see the true damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom