• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
just for the hell of it, why not lol. It'd be nice to see what delta's been whining about all this time.

Just a dollar though
Don't do iiiiiiiiiiiit.

lol k :( delta's good vs wolf he shouldn't be whining.
Just cuz I'm good at it doesn't mean it's not gay. XD

Do I need the receipt or a photo I.D? I don't think I have the receipt anymore...

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...my thinking (although i felt bad for thinking this way) was ally gets stuck in France until the day after the tourney and finally comes home, allowing brawl to be a "cake walk" (no disrespect to guys like tyrant, dehf, and dojo) for M2K allowing him to focus on melee at Apex. Not to mention ADHD isnt going to Apex so you would have to say that= auto win. However, Ally isnt guaranteed GF's nowadays as he has been losing to wario mains. Krystendez ( i think thats his name forgive me as im not as connected with the Brawl community) has given Ally headaches among other top level wario mains (CO18) can also take him out before GFs. Nothing is guaranteed.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yo m2k in melee would make the entre melee bracket absolute ****

m2k in brawl would only make GF (if anything) hype cuz he wrecks like...everyone

just drop out ally!

strawhats

Smash Master
Nah Ima wreck hard. I lose because I have no support . I NEED support to win. Guess what? This is apex. Canada is right there. Ill be winning this like last year.
we'll see...just stop losing to wario.

Not trying bash you btw...people just wanna see m2k do good in melee again.

but like i said go get whats yours ma doo.

no joke though Canada reppin this **** hard.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Nah Ima wreck hard. I lose because I have no support . I NEED support to win. Guess what? This is apex. Canada is right there. Ill be winning this like last year.

Except Canada is now better than you!

Canadian trashtalking ftw.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
All of a sudden you lose because you have no support?

M2K Is The Best Playa.

Dont hate/john.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i can't because im at my mom's house and i paid for singles on my dads credit card(i paid him back.) I'm not sure how to do this lol, ill be back at my dad's on sunday though :/

LLDL

Smash Hero
It'd be beast if last second those Melee Japanese players all registered. Bomb jack masashi kaito.

strawhats

Smash Master
It'd be beast if last second those Melee Japanese players all registered. Bomb jack masashi kaito.
as much as id love that...CJ dropped out because he had buisness to take care of, and the others didnt express much interest. Rain is ok (he trained Bombsoldier after all) but in terms of notoriety and hype....yeah i know what you mean. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom