• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yeah, those Low Tier Noobs.

I didn't notice anything "going around" only like 4 posts, there'd really be no point in a low tier tourney anyway seeing how Kei-Kei would just win it anyway.

Anywho, don't worry you got this.
Im not calling low tier players noobs.
I just never understood the point for people to learn another char just because that char was low tier. So you can do "low tier friendlies"? Wtf is the point of that?

Play whatever character you like, or play to win, but i'll never understand peoples fascination with lower tier chars. Especially if you consider yourself a competitive player.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god lio...your avatar is the napkin that masky drew on at the pizza hut, rofllllll that is awesome man.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
You dont play the ICs to NOT infinite someone.

Ally prolly plays snake better then me since i dont play snake anymore.

My Wario > Everyone (except seibriks d3)

Calling top 2 (losing only to seibrik, IF i lose to him)

Calling first in teams.

Accepting all MM's.

Get @ Me.

LOL at this "low tier" thing going around.
Not sure what you people are trying to get out of maining low tiers or learning them just to fight other low tiers lol. Its a tournament, play to win (and have fun...by winning)
The problem with that thinking and i know this from first hand experience while playing the ICs, is that you eventually subconsciously start trying to grab alot and you get owned for it for the most part, i've actually done really well while actually fighting with them without infiniting the entire match and won tourney matches.

OverLade

Smash Hero
The problem with that thinking and i know this from first hand experience while playing the ICs, is that you eventually subconsciously start trying to grab alot and you get owned for it for the most part, i've actually done really well while actually fighting with them without infiniting the entire match and won tourney matches.
Needle of Juntah would probably disagree....

OverLade

Smash Hero
redhalberd are you coming to january gigs?
>_> As much as I want to its extremely unlikely.

But there's a possibility if I could use it as an excuse to tour the UCF campus.

Otherwise Im going to do everything in my power to go to February gigs, since Master Raven is also going and we're the two Metaknight players everyone wants to play against.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I cannot guarantee I'll be going to Feb Gigs. I'll be going to Gigs this year, but I don't know when exactly yet.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I cannot guarantee I'll be going to Feb Gigs. I'll be going to Gigs this year, but I don't know when exactly yet.
T_T

Same thing that happened with me going to December gigs.

Im just going to aim for march at this point, unless I get into UF or something amazing.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
don't automatically assume this is true.

I was right there when they were talking about it, and it sounded like he could have be referring to a multitude of things.

wait to see if they actually post in this thread saying something about it, and otherwise it's still going on.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im coming to this with my apprentices marin, edogsmokehouse, adarok, and claus. Better watch out edogsmokehouse will break your will with his presence.

I also plan on taking 7th just right under the metaknights and dededes

Masky

Smash Master
I'll take any MMs as long as they're a low amount ($1-$2), just ask me

Master Raven

Smash Master
Albino I'm not coming this Gigs. I might go maybe around February depending on whether or not they'll set it up around the same time we're leaving to go to Orlando for Disney. >_>

Top Bottom