• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
@Raven that sucks bro see you soon hopefully :/

@Chops- Nooooo v-v i hope you get over your depression bro. feel better

@Afro- you're still coming amarite?

@Everyone else- i may try doubles again but i need alot of work and a reliable partner *note* i do not suck so i do request a good player to team with kthnxbai
Yooo! I still remember that morning when your mom asked us about the info on gigabits and how you came here from Georgia.

Not sure if i'll be doing doubles with you Dtorr on this one, or doubles at all period. Money johns... singles it shall be.

Gindler

Smash Champion
That hurt to watch, not the stuff that was happening but the speed literally hurt my eyes, ganon was moving at like 1.5 speed while mk was at 1. too ridiculous to comprehend.

I bet Seibrik could go all ganon and still get top 5.

Too beast.
Probably not with the gay crap yoshi has on him...but we'd all be out early anyway :chuckle:

I think that team combo those 2 players did in the Cali tournament did it better with Falco and (well any other character can do, but they had wario)

d-throw 3-4 times -> footstool -> laser lock -> side smash kill
No Link? I refuse to believe it happened then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UH59CrRZLY

if you dont think this is funny your sick
Lol one of my favorite seinfeld moments

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
:[ anyone wanna team with a R.O.B player since my regular partner doesnt wanna team? im a gewd rob and usually do pretty solid and pull my weight in teams?

OverLade

Smash Hero
OMGJDLKSFJDKLSJFSALKFJDAJF I GOT INTO UCF!!!!!

So theres now a good chance I can use that as an excuse to come to gigs!!!! NO PROMISES, BUT **** I FEEL GOOD!!!!!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
OMGJDLKSFJDKLSJFSALKFJDAJF I GOT INTO UCF!!!!!

So theres now a good chance I can use that as an excuse to come to gigs!!!! NO PROMISES, BUT **** I FEEL GOOD!!!!!
redhalberd, come stay with us for extended periods of time

also for gigs.

edit: also since you got into ucf, you will see a lot of me next year

OverLade

Smash Hero
redhalberd, come stay with us for extended periods of time

also for gigs.

edit: also since you got into ucf, you will see a lot of me next year
XD I'd love to, though it's unlikely that wont happen till summer.

But It's very likely I'll be at UCF next year unless I magically make it into UF. Even then I'll still be at gigs every month and junk.

But its all mucho exciting. :D

edit:ROFL monk I JUST caught on to that.

Top Bottom