• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah, i think you are gonna show these other ikes up imo...that jab thing you were doing i never even heard of before you did it. impressed me unlike what a lot of combo videos do to red halberd.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
thanks man yea I'm still practicing with Ike learned a few new things maybe we should meet up before gigs and do a few rounds? what do you say?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
for sure, hopefully we can chill at lio's one of these days and smash it up, im probably gonna call him tommorow or something and see, considering gigs is coming up. im going to bed...5:30....sigh im just gonna finish up my hours tommorow

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Just woke up for classes :(

Though then again, more smash practice for meeee. That must suck Galuuda.

OverLade

Smash Hero
he exploded in a horrible crash between a hot air balloon and a submarine.
If Renth is dead...

Are you jesus?

@Galluda: Its normal matches im not impressed by. Combo videos are only good if theyr by DaShizwiz and have rap on them....

Renth

Smash Hero
If Renth is dead...

Are you jesus?

in all seriousness, i only said that because i haven't said anything amusing on the forums in quite sometime.. being referred to as jesus I don't accept that... remeber I said renth got exploded never said anything about being dead.

Honestly, if you shot ric rohins with a rocket i'd feel bad for the rocket for being forced into that position

Gindler

Smash Champion
sigh at low tier fad

lol
****, I hate fads. Better go main wario or something.

Yall lost....sorry.

Me an Monk win...

Singles is me or Monk...

Sorry
Still doing the GeeDub challenge?

alright we will see...but don't say I didn't warn you ok...I mean it..Ike is beast...well mine is
Uh oh, we have an Ike player in our midst

can't wait it should be exciting...I've heard good things about you..but once you play me and if I beat you does that mean I'm the best Ike in te world..I've just been told I'm the best Ike in Florida.
xYz's Ike is too good

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
can't wait it should be exciting...I've heard good things about you..but once you play me and if I beat you does that mean I'm the best Ike in te world..I've just been told I'm the best Ike in Florida.
LOL, you can't possibly be the best ike, if you haven't even placed in a tournament before. The best ike would be Ted Boosley, and myself. I still hold the best ike tourney record for FL. I got 5th out of 128 ppl going all ike, and only using GW to Afro's DDD.:dizzy:

so you better do something amazing with ike at the tourney.

OverLade

Smash Hero
in all seriousness, i only said that because i haven't said anything amusing on the forums in quite sometime.. being referred to as jesus I don't accept that... remeber I said renth got exploded never said anything about being dead.

Honestly, if you shot ric rohins with a rocket i'd feel bad for the rocket for being forced into that position
*Renth mustve Ganon punched the Submarine while free falling out of the flaming hot airballon*

And I've been unfortunate enough to miss all my oppurtunities to meet Mr. Rohins. He pretty much is the most pimpesque smasher in the smashing universe.

Do the Beastie Boys count?
No, but Eminem and Wax do.

OverLade

Smash Hero
RedHalberd when are we going to team?
We can team sometime once I get settled into UCF. :D

But CO or my bro take first priority as teamates, and after that I sorta have a list of people who I want to team with or want to team with me. Im just trying to find out right now how often and when I can consistently go to gigs.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Wow best mario's in Florida in order... These guys deserve a shout out!
At gigs we fix the plumbing!! :D

1)Monk
2)Angry Lobster
3)Sensei
4)Walnut (me)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
*Renth mustve Ganon punched the Submarine while free falling out of the flaming hot airballon*

And I've been unfortunate enough to miss all my oppurtunities to meet Mr. Rohins. He pretty much is the most pimpesque smasher in the smashing universe.

No, but Eminem and Wax do.
oh bih he brought up wax
not everybody knows about wax ;)

Top Bottom