• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ryo and dark better just hand over their money now, btw can u even beat g-money over there? If u can't, then u better think twice before u and ur buddy forks over any cash to me and cfl.... TNT tru?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Without these types of bets gigs wouldnt be as exciting as its going to be, so if i have cash on me at this ill put 2 dollars on ryo.

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
hmm ill do ten :)

xyz is the ike mastah!
fine $5

I'll put 2 on xYz if you remind me and if I have $2 on me at the time.
sounds good.

Without these types of bets gigs wouldnt be as exciting as its going to be, so if i have cash on me at this ill put 2 dollars on ryo.
yea I agree. Now I guess we're technically gambling. Imma have to get a lot of $1 bills although Im not gonna need em since im gonna be winning money.

ryo and dark better just hand over their money now, btw can u even beat g-money over there? If u can't, then u better think twice before u and ur buddy forks over any cash to me and cfl.... TNT tru?
Dude I dont even play ike. As for Ryo I dont think hes played Gmoney before....regardless, would you like to place a $2 bet on yourself?

Too bad these bets/MMs never actually happen...

:colorful:
They better happen. This is too intense to miss.

EDIT: lol, I feel like we're betting on a boxing match.

OverLade

Smash Hero
If You have an allisbrawl account, help me get the tournament hyped:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4504
I made a thread for it, Click "I am planning to attend this tournament" and shiz

Theres 150 random smashers just in Orlando on aib if we can get even a quarter of them to come thatd be tight.
Mabye we can even get "Mero15" to show up....the self proclaimed best MK in orlando.....

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
If You have an allisbrawl account, help me get the tournament hyped:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4504
I made a thread for it, Click "I am planning to attend this tournament" and shiz

Theres 150 random smashers just in Orlando on aib if we can get even a quarter of them to come thatd be tight.
done. there are some more smashers that i didn't know had a allisbrawl account. nice job co18.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
utilt is the only reason I hate playing gw, yes rxyz will return soon, I'm planning to come to this, who wants to team? Hrnut? Sfl?
Preferably, snake/ddd/mk c018?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
ummmm

u guys wont even be able to handle Ganonkirby,

GET AT ME

WHO WANTS TO MM OUR GANON KIRBY?!
seibrik now u know i've always beaten your kirby, thats why you switched to D3 lol i knocked you out of like 8 (exaggerated) tournies lol bring you Ganon kirby, we'll **** that i'll try to make it late to at least do some MMs

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
this should be fun then! Two Ike Masters going head to head! Haven't fought a really good Ike in a long time!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Still looking for a partner, PM me if you're down to team, or if zergum is teaming ill team with him, do you know Lio?

CO18

Smash Hero
Sry xYz I'm either teaming with Redhalberd or Mk18 depending on whether or not he can make it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
this should be fun then! Two Ike Masters going head to head! Haven't fought a really good Ike in a long time!
theirs can only be one "ike masta"

And yes I would **** ganonkirby single handingly, muahahsha

AfroQT

Smash Master
I would team with you but i wont be there, we would have probably won too lol, seibrik and fro get at hrxyz's nuts lol
lol at team "random 2 people teaming"(you 2) thinking there gonna beat Team "Hasnt been knocked into losers by a florida team yet"(me and seibrik).

Big Talk from people as usual, but we all know whos gonna come up on top this tourney.
KirbyGanon get @ us.

Team "When Melee Met 64" is pretty much unstoppable.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol at team "random 2 people teaming"(you 2) thinking there gonna beat Team "Hasnt been knocked into losers by a florida team yet"(me and seibrik).

Big Talk from people as usual, but we all know whos gonna come up on top this tourney.
KirbyGanon get @ us.

Team "When Melee Met 64" is pretty much unstoppable.
i'm pretty sure me and afro could beat your team leh, but afro never wants to team with me. :urg:

Top Bottom