• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i almost beat grubby in wc3 just now, too bad orc is too good atm, and also moon destroyed me in about 10 minutes, he's too good. no idea why im posting this in a smash forum, but whatever lates. ill be at this gigs.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
i almost beat grubby in wc3 just now, too bad orc is too good atm, and also moon destroyed me in about 10 minutes, he's too good. no idea why im posting this in a smash forum, but whatever lates. ill be at this gigs.
LOLOLOL good ****

wanna team at this? I'm definitely gonna need somebody who i know is good at teams lol

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Galuuda I'm not gonna ask to team with you this tournament, because I think I'm bad at teams and I'm just bringing you down. I'm just gonna be focusing on singles again cause every tournament I keep doing worse.

JBDawg

Smash Rookie
I think I'll make this one. Mostly everybody who played at Otronicon was pretty cool. Hope to see a good turnout!

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Tallahassee might becoming to this around 7 ppl

anyone down to team? Lookin for a good partner
(plzz be good...........)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Who wants to MM my ganon at this?

Im gona pick him back up and it has to be against on of the top half of the tierlist characters, unless of course the low tier is ur main.

just not gonna fight someone ELSES low tier 2ndary wit mine lol no point

CO18

Smash Hero
Aww I wanted to MM ur ganon with link for epic showdown of Good vs Evil son.

But Ill MM ur Ganon with Luigi then.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ima see u my ***** in the other side.

just kinda depressed with bs has nothin to do with smash just personal stuff. depression is a gay feeling.

Zoro

Smash Champion
zoro, that match was like 2+ months ago, before i ever saw u own chops :)

dont worry, im not intruding, im just joinging in the fun

im just kidding bro
but ur ganon is def 100 times better than mine
I just stomp on people lol! I like falcon alot better right now

Gindler

Smash Champion
Best thing about that vid is that it's really hard to parody. Finding the original lazy sunday on youtube was nearly impossible

Master Raven

Smash Master
ROFL I wanted Redhalberd to just upload the double Dair kill you did on me. Thank God I adapted and 2-3 stocked your Ganon like 50 times in a row later on TEEHEE

Although I will admit that double Dair KO traumatized me. Kinda.

I still have all the Ganon replays we saved btw so once I figure out how to get two **** splitters to work seperately (I've been lazy with that lately but I'm gonna ask 8-Bit about it this Saturday) I'll record and send 'em to you for that future combo vid. :p

T3h Albino

Smash Master
@Raven that sucks bro see you soon hopefully :/

@Chops- Nooooo v-v i hope you get over your depression bro. feel better

@Afro- you're still coming amarite?

@Everyone else- i may try doubles again but i need alot of work and a reliable partner *note* i do not suck so i do request a good player to team with kthnxbai

Top Bottom