• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol, someone's trash talking......... i know thats directed towards Rx- and i fully agree though, and before anyone can talk trash to me i personally never said i was the best but i am the best at counterpicking lol

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Ness Ditto!

But yeah, a low-tier tourney one of these days would be nice. But the turnout would obviously be way less.
sure why not? although i'm still practicing with him.

I'll take anyone's low tier with my Ness! :ness2:
you would cream me. i saw how you beat s's meta knight with him at rx-'s tourney. but sure, why not?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
My falcon for low tiers.

Also, my crew and I are looking to get some brawl in somewhere in the near future. I'm between UCF and Fullsail. I'm not hard to reach.

Zoro

Smash Champion
you cant use my character i use PT for low tier

@galuuda
i picked them up for one gay match, against one gay person, no other reason so your the best ICs in the state, unless you wanna fight for the title 2$MM??

lol vericz actually mained pokemon trainer since the the japanese release

my falcon is doing pretty well so far

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
this sucks...first WoTLK (WoW) tournament is coming up and i might...possibly have to be flying to cali starting on this day...im not sure we'll have to figure out when the time comes :\...max and lio you guys wanna carpool still if i dont have to fly that day?

Edit: nevermind...my friend was just being a queer, so there is no WoW tournament...i didnt think there was :\, so max and lio you guys wanna do the regular carpool for this? except maybe someone else does the driving lol?

Masky

Smash Master
Sure, we still haven't played :( My ness is actually a bit rusty though since he's not my main anymore but I'm going to try to get him back up to speed before gigabits

this sucks...first WoTLK (WoW) tournament is coming up and i might...possibly have to be flying to cali starting on this day...im not sure we'll have to figure out when the time comes :\...max and lio you guys wanna carpool still if i dont have to fly that day?

Edit: nevermind...my friend was just being a queer, so there is no WoW tournament...i didnt think there was :\, so max and lio you guys wanna do the regular carpool for this? except maybe someone else does the driving lol?
Sure yeah we should definitely carpool again, I just have to figure out what the situation is with other people in Gainesville and if they're going or not etc. **** dude it sucks that we're the only ones who have cars :(

AfroQT

Smash Master
well yeah i plan on using them for alot of my matches now, i'm gonna try not to depend on the infinite to fight as well unless i fight certain people lol
You dont play the ICs to NOT infinite someone.

Ally prolly plays snake better then me since i dont play snake anymore.

My Wario > Everyone (except seibriks d3)

Calling top 2 (losing only to seibrik, IF i lose to him)

Calling first in teams.

Accepting all MM's.

Get @ Me.

LOL at this "low tier" thing going around.
Not sure what you people are trying to get out of maining low tiers or learning them just to fight other low tiers lol. Its a tournament, play to win (and have fun...by winning)

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'd main low tiers if I wanted to, but I like winning, so I'm always going to have at least an upper-mid tier secondary in handy.

I'm lucky that I main a character who has even matchups at best (or slight disadvantages depending on the stage) ROFL.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Not sure what you people are trying to get out of maining low tiers or learning them just to fight other low tiers lol. Its a tournament, play to win (and have fun...by winning)
Yeah, those Low Tier Noobs.

I didn't notice anything "going around" only like 4 posts, there'd really be no point in a low tier tourney anyway seeing how Kei-Kei would just win it anyway.

Anywho, don't worry you got this.

Zoro

Smash Champion
yeah i agree
lots of low tier love for no reason lol
I like playing who i like playing
i like playing snake i like playing ganon, falcon, and charizard. I like marth a little tiny bit .
It just so happens the chars i like are low but im not trying to be known as a low tier user. I like playing against high tiers the best if people play low tiers against me i go snake on them. low vs low is stupid nobody trains their characters for that.

Masky

Smash Master
true thanks for the reminder

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
yeah i agree
lots of low tier love for no reason lol
I like playing who i like playing
i like playing snake i like playing ganon, falcon, and charizard. I like marth a little tiny bit .
It just so happens the chars i like are low but im not trying to be known as a low tier user. I like playing against high tiers the best if people play low tiers against me i go snake on them. low vs low is stupid nobody trains their characters for that.
Well said, Zoro.
I am the same. I main Yoshi (who is low tier) & Diddy Kong (who is high tier), and I second Bowser. I also play several other characters but I am more comfortable playing with my mains and secondary. I really don't care about what position my characters are on the tier list. I play the characters I play with because they give me the best chance to win.

Top Bottom