• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

CO18

Smash Hero
Sure Hrnut, I should be going. Lets team.

Edit: Yo NVM Hrnut I dont even know. I looked at the site and the tourney is really gay, you have to pay 16 bucks just to get in the science center then 5 dollars for the tournaments and the prizes are some Mario collector pack crap and a gift card.

Who the hell wants a gift card to the science center. I doubt im going lol

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Frames said I could go if I wanted, but I'm definitely not going if it would mean someone else would lose there spot.

I just don't have the same desire to go as everyone else.

If it was Melee + Brawl, I'd be more interested. (Even though melee is a better competitive game, I still prefer my odds at winning money at a brawl tournament.)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
*buys a tent, graham crackers, marshmellows, chocolate bars, and some firewood*

there. now im ready for D3

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I watched that Meta Knight tutorial before Brawl even came out.

How else do you think I won over $2000?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I was going to be an IC with a friend for a "couples" costume on halloween, but realized it's impossible to find a purple parka in florida.

Just a fun IC fact no one mentioned yet.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
yeah i found something that owns D3 its called Dtilt and the freeze thingy that comes from their palm, it has slightly more range than D3's Ftilt, and even if nana dies i still do an amazing job with one IC ask hbox he knows personally

Top Bottom