• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll take that MM CO18.. but for $5. i'll rock you with my usual sweet setups and combos, then you'll kill me at 85% and take my $5 bucks... you up for it?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
That is really good to hear. I know you won't become a "sellout" and abandon your main to play MK.
nah

diddy is too much fun to drop, and im really bad with MK. You may find it hard to imagine someone that is bad with MK..but its true

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Double post cuz im a G

oh, and all of your G&W's suckkkksss tru?? :bee::bee:

CO18

Smash Hero
Valdens wasn't that good from what I remember but that was awhile ago.

The one aib set online I had with Meltdown XYZ I barely won 2-0.

The one tourney set I vs xYz I barely won 2-1.

Both xyz's are beasts though.

Leh

Smash Ace
Until 2 OTHER people in florida start consistently teaming, me and seibrik will be winning this doubles.
Get @ Us.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Me and Chops will be winning soon

sorry
Not if you keep not caring about brawl.

I'm teaming with TommyG for this. I'm going to spam the hell out of kirby lasers on all of you.

p.s. xyz is a big noob

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'll be there I can bus there but if it ends late could I get a ride home? I'm 5 minutes down university :/

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Until 2 OTHER people in florida start consistently teaming, me and seibrik will be winning this doubles.
Get @ Us.
dont worry. next time on dragonnut Z will be coming back with a vengance to challenge you two

but not this gigs, cause he cant come. he has work johns :laugh:

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
It is official, my daughter is going to enter. Next big thing in the house. She mains Pikachu! Afro, Rx-, Equi, Seibrik, and even you HBOX better watch out! Watch your back son!

After she eliminates me, I am going to be TatsuCapin all you bustas!

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
It is official, my daughter is going to enter. Next big thing in the house. She mains Pikachu! Afro, Rx-, Equi, Seibrik, and even you HBOX better watch out! Watch your back son!

I see your daughter and raise you my son, his sister and your unborn child. Our family be playin' those games like none other.

106 posts? Do you even father your children with how much you be on this ****.

$5mm in TatsuCap? I know you are down!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

I see your daughter and raise you my son, his sister and your unborn child. Our family be playin' those games like none other.

i was so sad when i came to find out there was no tatsucap at the last gigs. it pretty much ruined my day

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
i was so sad when i came to find out there was no tatsucap at the last gigs. it pretty much ruined my day

That was my bad cuz I woke up at like 8:30am saturday and we did not think we could of made it for dubz so we didd not go!! I know my bro is/was mad at me but I hope we can work it out andd make a big wave in dubz this tourney and TatsuCap will be played!!!!!

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman

1) I see it this way, my daugter vs your son for youngest gigabits winner of a tournament match.

2) Father. My. Children? Oh chit!

3) I will 2 dollar money match anybody. I will 5 dollar money match you, and you exclusively.

As for GDX, no Johns, I will be at next gigs with or without my brother. Somebody should have partnered with me when I kept asking in the last thread. You guys can be so lame. Ok, small Johns.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i played so garbage at the last tourney, coming back with a new main that i've been workin on at this one :0, i'll still be using ice climbers against some makeups lol.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Oh look, a Gmoney sighting.

So tell me Gmoney, are you shocked at the, "random" occurance that people at a Brawl tournament might want to play other games? I know, SHOCKING!!!

How can a winner be such a loser?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Some makeups can be so hard on the skin... :(
wololololololol

if galuuda learned to desync the ice climbers, to go along with him already knowing the grabs perfectly, those two children of the corn would be even scarier

dont feel bad though, cause i have to stop being dumb and learn bucket cancelling, or whatever those crazy kids call it these days

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
i know how to desync, its just whenever im in a tournament match im like...**** how tf do i do that again? although in friendlies i can do it just fine, at the tally tournament i did it perfectly as well.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I still need 3 or 4 more GaW victim users...

You all know your not winning this....I hope yall know.

The Match -Up on the somewhat retarted Luigi Boards is 70-30 your favor.

The match up against me is 90-10 my favor.

So, bad odds, gets better as the sets start flowin xD.

Come on, 4 more victims, I got...

1. 8Bit
2.Keith
3.TehAlbino
4.Geoff
5.Rx-
6.I forgot

Top Bottom