• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

nevershootme

Smash Master

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Team II Many Sandwiches?

Team Xtreme Post Count?

Team Boss ****ing Magnet wears the pants?

Team We only play characters that resemble the process involved in making chicken nuggets?

Team After we pwn Seibrik and Afro, we are going to escalate political tension in the middle east?

Team The Fact that either of us could on any given day consume 32 King Size Snickers bars is a direct correlation to our skill at playing brawl at a high competitive level?

Gindler

Smash Champion
Only problem with Los Chinitos is that they put weird little ham squares in the rice. It's like wtf I ordered rice, not little ham square rice.

There's this one place off Colonial that we always go to. Panda Bistro. That's the best place around.

They don't give you BS little ham squares.

Also Gindler, we should all go there some time. Chinese food is amazing.
I noticed that with Los Chinitos too. stupid little ham chunks aren't even good. And what chinese place has a spanish name?

Panda Bistro you say? I'll have to add this to my food testing calendar for sure.

PS: sorry for the 1 week chinese bump if it borrow anyone, firefoxless for quite some time.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I think I might come to this, and bring HD remix with me if there are any other SF players that are goin, lemme know.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Anyone down for some melee friendlies at this tourney? I've got a setup, if there are a lack of TVs maybe we can get a melee TV going if Gigabits allows it.

EDIT: NO LOBSTER! Free TV will be used for melee! Hulk SMASH!

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I always look for a partner. I am so glad this tournament is posted so early. Now I can request it off with no doubt it will be accepted.

Bringing Tatsunoko vs Capcom setups with meh!

Anybody want to partner?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I really wanna team with a good Falco for this. Kirby with Falco lasers is easily one of the most broken things in the game.

Does anyone beyond TommyG even play Falco in Florida? TommyG we should team next gigs, if not someone else pick up Falco and team with me.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
NEW ULTIMATE MONEY MATCH!!!!

Since every other Luigi main complains about GaW...I have a purposal.

A 20 $ money match!!!

Heres how it goes...

I need 10 people to play my Luigi with GaW like an official MM.

The catch is, if I win, I just move on.

If I lose, I either continue for pride(which i prob wont cuz id break my controller) and I give every1 2 bucs.

If I beat all ten players, I collect 2 from each...

All of it will be recorded, cuz I know I wont lose.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
I think we are still going to do Brawl almost every month and Melee Bi Monthly. This may change to more melee or less Brawl. I will just watch the turn outs!

The frequency is in reality in your guys hands by turnout.

Zip.

Smash Lord
lol im in
even though i did terrible last time..im sure i'll do better this time around.. xD

Top Bottom