• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

Toneh

Smash Lord
I still need 3 or 4 more GaW victim users...

You all know your not winning this....I hope yall know.

The Match -Up on the somewhat retarted Luigi Boards is 70-30 your favor.

The match up against me is 90-10 my favor.

So, bad odds, gets better as the sets start flowin xD.

Come on, 4 more victims, I got...

1. 8Bit
2.Keith
3.TehAlbino
4.Geoff
5.Rx-
6.I forgot
you can put me down as TTT or radiX =)

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Gindler just sandbags us all day... Watch him be the only one to defeat the mighty PolishMexican23!

On another note... If you have the flu (or any contagious illness), don't come to this. I'm feeling the pain! This flu and headache thing blows... :(
I'm getting some of the ailments of the flu too ._.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Some one at my job gave WATO a shout out yesterday. He was playing magic the gathering in my steak and shake.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah I'm a waiter. Some kids were playing magic and I asked them what was popular in the current meta. They told me, then I was like yeah... screw that game it cost too much and I don't have the money. I told them I focus more on smash now. And they were like "Gigabits?" I yepped. And then one kid said he played with WATO at Velencia often and he used to chill with you guys or some such.

BUT that isn't important what is is getting ready for the unstoppable force that is bowser. I'm not kidding.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Who wants to team with me for this? i use ROB/DEDEDE in teams, masky if you want we can team again, and i wont be playing like such garbage as i did the last one. For singles im going old school main, im excited to see the turnout.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
CO18 would you like to team for otronicon since im gonna miss gigs??

@Rx-

good job coaching hungry to pick a bad stage for me i wish that he picked final so i could three stock him like i did on luigi's

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Ive been wanting to redeem ourselves last time with you Galuuda, but its really up to you who you wanna team with, i wont care if you wanna pick someone else.

Masky

Smash Master
Sorry Galuda I'll most likely be teaming with Zergum since he's my usual doubles partner :(

Zoro

Smash Champion
yeah I'm a waiter. Some kids were playing magic and I asked them what was popular in the current meta. They told me, then I was like yeah... screw that game it cost too much and I don't have the money. I told them I focus more on smash now. And they were like "Gigabits?" I yepped. And then one kid said he played with WATO at Velencia often and he used to chill with you guys or some such.

BUT that isn't important what is is getting ready for the unstoppable force that is bowser. I'm not kidding.
OIC duno who u talkin bout but IC

Top Bottom