• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/31/09 GIGABITS - Brawling into 2009

Lukenessmonster

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i plan on going to gigs for the first time ever. but the problem is, my mom is driving me and doesnt have anywhere to stay the whole day. so if anyone knows any places, like a cheap hotel or somewhere she can just hang out all day itd be nice to know. this pretty much controls whether i go or not.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ally is good. him and afro prolly the best snakes. they both play almost the same. he wouldnt get near seibrik's ddd though. but him vs afro snake ditto would be a good set.

Zoro

Smash Champion
GIGS MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

why the **** is there no melee gigs dated yet!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Looks like i wont make it in time for singles, ill probably be in south florida until like 8 Q_Q

I may make it there later in the evening to do some MM though, still need some practice for philly

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Lol you make it sound like you dont wanna go unless you have to pay the door fee lol
I've been rnning short on money lately, so I wanted to know if I could just go for friendlies. Hopefully by then, I'll have some money to not only play friendlies, but to enter some events as well. I was going to go anyway to support my WATO friends and to represent my crew (Ragnarok) as well. Sorry for the confusion.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
MOSES FORBID

how about we UNBAN rainbow cruise so that i can be best in florida again

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
^ trying to make mk even more unbalanced lol.
If you have to rely on that kind of level to be the best then were not actually the best now are we =)

Top Bottom