• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't even have any friends that are girls lol... Still, it must be quite nice for them to have guys that don't just stare at their breasts the whole times...
I've had female friends my entire life haha
Two of which were the ones I came out to first. I've known them since I was in grade 1. Also, they're both bi, so it was really easy to tell them haha

Thanks. The only problem is a good chunk of people just assume it means I'm something else >_>
Aib is kinda ******** like that......

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Papa Kata. He always infracts me for some reason....
hahaha you have no idea, i already got a list of mods that are after me
Thanks. The only problem is a good chunk of people just assume it means I'm something else >_> . And I'm glad this discussion is somehow helping others talk out their own issues heh
we all got some kinda irl issues; some things best kept to ourselves though

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I've had female friends my entire life haha
Two of which were the ones I came out to first. I've known them since I was in grade 1. Also, they're both bi, so it was really easy to tell them haha
Same-sex school FTL. :urg: You get to hear such delights as 'I hope you die in a hole', 'Beaut (sic) life' and 'I'm going to pull out your prostate'... :dizzy:

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
you got some vicious people in that school Mnt T, transfer?
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Meh. It's not like there's any physical violence or anything. I just tell them to get lost (or words to that effect) and be done with it. Sometimes I'll try and wow them with my jokes instead. Usually, one of the two following outcomes results:

a) I get some laughs, which makes me feel good, even if it's from someone I don't like much.

b) They're so disturbed and disgusted that they leave me alone and never bother me again. ;)

Besides, this school has table football! :)[/COLOR]

Snakeee

Smash Master
hahaha you have no idea, i already got a list of mods that are after me

we all got some kinda irl issues; some things best kept to ourselves though
That's how I've felt my whole life, but I realized it's not good to bottle things up inside completely. It's a very good thing to have people to talk about things with even if it's only a select few I suppose. There's no need for anyone to be ashamed of their identity, however. The only problem is how society reacts to certain things, and that sadly pushes people to be less open about themselves. I also feel that, as a male, I'm pressured to keep to myself more about things like that, and it's looked down upon for me to show my emotions....screw that though. I admit I can't be 100% the way I want to be, but I will try my hardest to. No one can hold me back from that.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Meh. It's not like there's any physical violence or anything. I just tell them to get lost (or words to that effect) and be done with it. Sometimes I'll try and wow them with my jokes instead. Usually, one of the two following outcomes results:

a) I get some laughs, which makes me feel good, even if it's from someone I don't like much.

b) They're so disturbed and disgusted that they leave me alone and never bother me again. ;)

Besides, this school has table football! :)[/COLOR]
well at least you have some defense and theres no physical violence, you should have some mace just in case anyway.

what is table football?
That's how I've felt my whole life, but I realized it's not good to bottle things up inside completely. It's a very good thing to have people to talk about things with even if it's only a select few I suppose. There's no need for anyone to be ashamed of their identity, however. The only problem is how society reacts to certain things, and that sadly pushes people to be less open about themselves. I also feel that, as a male, I'm pressured to keep to myself more about things like that, and it's looked down upon for me to show my emotions....screw that though. I admit I can't be 100% the way I want to be, but I will try my hardest to. No one can hold me back from that.
go snakeee for accepting feelings and screwing society

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think we call it foosball. What I ******** name. Table football is way better and a far more appropriate name.

*Moves to Europe*
But I thought it was more like soccer :ohwell:. Shouldn't we call it "table soccer? ....or table football for Europeans....oh wait

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
It is lol
But over there they call Soccer "Football". Again, far more appropriate xD

I forget what they call Football though. MT fill us in!

EDIT: Oh I see what you're saying. Yeah, we should call it Table Soccer haha

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol

I have him on Facebook and I forget what he looks like xD
(Sorry zeldspazz)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
New computer finally! I'm too lazy to read back, but I missed you guys. <3 Somebody give me a summary of what's been going on around here.

Random stuff from my week:

- Went to VC and failed. ;-; Terribad seeding (we ended up playing our crewmates every round), our teamwork was not on point, & I woke up sick that day and ended up losing my voice at the tourney. Still had fun, but competitively, it wasn't great. I paid money to play the same people I always play..... didn't enter singles.

- However, @VC, I did my set vs. alt for the Pika wifi tourney and won 2-0. Still in Winner's, still going Zelda all the way. =D

- I played two other Pikas (K-9 and a random) and won all but 1 match vs. K-9. (I don't remember losing at all to his Pika -- just his Snake -- but he claims I did, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt..... x.o) Overall, I'm still the undisputed champ of the Zelda vs. Pika matchup! I wish I'd gotten to play PikaPika! though. :(

- New computer's a Toshiba, and it's kick ***.

- Getting an internet adapter thingy for my Wii soon, so I'll be in super wifi mode in about a week. Everybody's gonna get some. :mad:!

- Lost my voice for a few days, and I've been sick for over a week now. Boo.

- Sister's home for the week. Yay!

- Maybe planning an out-of-state Spring Break trip? Yay!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Missed you Kaylo! Good to have you back again.
I'm being honest when I say it wasn't the same without you here :(

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I think we should update our social profiles with more recent pictures, because I always get confused seeing Chris Crocker and Lady Gaga beneath my name =/

edit: also Kay the plan is coming together nicely... kick that yellow rat's ***

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Missed you Kaylo! Good to have you back again.
I'm being honest when I say it wasn't the same without you here :(
Hehe, random, but I was thinking of your username earlier today for no reason. Just wondering what it stands for. x.x

I think we should update our social profiles with more recent pictures, because I always get confused seeing Chris Crocker and Lady Gaga beneath my name =/

I'm doing my best. =D

And yeah, I'm not really fond of..... whatever that is under my name.

I still have to do a social profile... I didn't do one because I was on "hiatus" when you guys had that good idea.
Yeah, it'd be nice to see the guy who dodged meeting me at Pound. >=(

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman

I second that notion. Who do we send our updated pics to?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You play Sagat? Nice!

*pounds*

Sagat players of the world, unite!
Yeah! XD My biggest problem with playing BalzBlue was that I chose to start totally new on a very high learning curve character. So instead this time I'm going with someone a little more .... straight forward. :D

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yeah! XD My biggest problem with playing BalzBlue was that I chose to start totally new on a very high learning curve character. So instead this time I'm going with someone a little more .... straight forward. :D
Sagat isn't easy lol, he's just good, he's like marth, deceptive, cause if you misspace a tiger shot, you're getting punished bad.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]I was considering trying Blazblue, but I've heard that there are only 12 characters total, which is pretty pathetic compared to the likes of Brawl (37) and Tekken 6 (41). I'm assuming that they decided to sacrifice a large cast for better balance and more depth, right? Right?

Also, I had my lower braces put in today, and now I'm scared to eat because of the pain. :urg: The ibuprofen isn't doing much to help...[/COLOR]

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
In other news, Zeldspazz is incredibly adorable. Who agrees?

....no homo, but cmon now. I just wanna hug him lols
yeahh agreeeed <3

also snakee
i remember you mentioned something like this(that was before i left for a while), and that you would tell the zelda board when you feel like it....
i'm glad you were brave enuff to get it off your chest :D
i definitely learned something.

@tiger
i'm kind of surprised that you "decided". i thought you'd stay bi.

also, if we are going to update the profiles, I'll post mine too :D :D

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Oooo, I wanna do one......please? I play Zelda.......every now and then.........in doubles...............on lolwifi........................

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]I was considering trying Blazblue, but I've heard that there are only 12 characters total, which is pretty pathetic compared to the likes of Brawl (37) and Tekken 6 (41). I'm assuming that they decided to sacrifice a large cast for better balance and more depth, right? Right?

Also, I had my lower braces put in today, and now I'm scared to eat because of the pain. :urg: The ibuprofen isn't doing much to help...[/COLOR]
i was considering BB, but i still don't have live and no one to play it with, so i just decided i'll get it when the price drops more.

can you eat some apple sauce? that shouldn't hurt much to eat.

ya you need to get that profile up there girl.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
- Getting an internet adapter thingy for my Wii soon, so I'll be in super wifi mode in about a week. Everybody's gonna get some. :mad:!
Not me. Even if your wifi would be good enough to play laglessly with someone on Mars mine will still be *** and I won't be using it.

Also, good to have you back.

I still have to do a social profile... I didn't do one because I was on "hiatus" when you guys had that good idea.
So was I and I still have one. So STFU&GTFO with your johns.

Social profile? What's that? o.O *Nub*
They're just short profiles of the people here, located in the second post of this thread. Take a look and you'll understand.

I've actually been wondering why you don't have one already...

Oooo, I wanna do one......please? I play Zelda.......every now and then.........in doubles...............on lolwifi........................
Phil Collins has made a profile here. IMO that means anyone is free to have one.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hehe, random, but I was thinking of your username earlier today for no reason. Just wondering what it stands for. x.x
lol

It actually stands for my initials haha
I'm not the most creative person......But I like my initials so I figured why not xD

DTP = Darren Thomas Proctor

i say we do a new social profile altogether since we're doing a full on update.
Yeah I agree on the new profile thing. I'd be up for doing a new one.

Phil Collins has made a profile here. IMO that means anyone is free to have one.
Pretty much this lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I played it once. It's a decent game. I used Roll and destroyed my brother haha
Apparently she isn't the best though but she's fun. Not sure who to recommend for you though....
I don't exactly know who's good and who isn't D:

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Whenever there's a fighting game and Ryu is an available character, start with him. He's extremely straight-forward and he's a good character to learn the basics with. He's also pretty high on the tier list, unless they changed him from the Japanese version.

From there, just mess around with other characters until you find two that you like and work well together.

Oh, and we gotta play Super Monkey Ball someday.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah what I did was I just went random right off the bat. I did that until there were 3 characters that I didn't use yet. After that I just easily chose who was my fav lol

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
My first two characters were Karas and Ryu. This, honestly, was before I found out that they were both numbers 1 and 2 on the tier list.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
i was considering BB, but i still don't have live and no one to play it with, so i just decided i'll get it when the price drops more.
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Get Live. The only game I've extensively played online is Tekken 6, but it's definitely, undoubtedly worth it. All my peers think that playing as girl characters is for effeminates, and seeing as how I use five or six girls in T6... yeah.[/COLOR]

can you eat some apple sauce? that shouldn't hurt much to eat.
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Can't say that I remember ever having had apple sauce. Maybe when I was a baby, but otherwise I don't think I've ever tried it...[/COLOR]

@tiger
i'm kind of surprised that you "decided". i thought you'd stay bi
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Being bi would have its advantages. Double the chances of a date, and twice as much night time viewing...[/COLOR]

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Does anybody here play TvC? I just got a copy, and I dunno who to play first. =X
Yes I do!

I second playing Ryu first... he's really good and has both easy and good combos. His assist is also amazing etc etc... overall, he's just a very good character, even for beginners.

Also, if you want to hear my opinion, other good beginner characters would be Kaijin no Soki,, Batsu, Tekkaman and Ippatsuman. In turn Saki, Doronjo, Karas and Alex are the chars you should avoid until you've gotten a bit more familiar with the game.

My first two characters were Karas and Ryu. This, honestly, was before I found out that they were both numbers 1 and 2 on the tier list.
Well, the tier list will change from the japanese version since they've really evened out some of the biggest imbalances the game had. Karas' combo potential has been nerfed quite a lot, for example.

...although he'll probably still stay in top or at least high tier.

Top Bottom