• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
On the topic of other video games........

Final Fantasy 13 comes out tomorrow!!!! OMG

EDIT: lol thanks :p
TNT is actually pretty cool for initials haha

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
FFXIII?!?!?

i wait for my friend to get it and then we'll play it dayn night.
Yeah I pre-ordered the thing and I'll be grabbing it first thing tomorrow. I'm pretty much going to become some sort of mole-like creature, only emerging from my room for food and a few other necessities lol
WAR = Wayne Allen Rivera
Are those the initials of that legit Snake player?

Elder Sister

Smash Lord

Yeah I pre-ordered the thing and I'll be grabbing it first thing tomorrow. I'm pretty much going to become some sort of mole-like creature, only emerging from my room for food and a few other necessities lol
go for it! xDDD
my friend id pretty cheap atm though...we will have to wait a bit :crying:
and i don't own a PS3. D:

WAR = Wayne Allen Rivera
i was going to ask if that was your initials but your name is bobby so yeah :grin:
whos that?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yes WAR is the famous Snake main from Hawaii.

He's been coming to our tournaments since summer 2008. He doesn't use as much Snake anymore. He finds more fun in using low tiers like Falcon and Old Samus.

Bandit

Smash Lord

Are those the initials of that legit Snake player?
When I get home, it'll be in my mailbox.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
That's so awesome.

Mine are KCW.... very boring. Just like my entire name. -_-
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]You think that's bad? My initials are MCIH... M and H are two of the most boring letters ever... Anything with a K in it automatically sounds good linguistically...[/COLOR]

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
When I get home, it'll be in my mailbox.
AHH JEALOUS!!!!!

But I can wait, I think.....
I have a feeling I'll be up all night thinking about finally playing the game I've been waiting for for oh so long :urg:

Oh well, I haven't felt like that since I was a kid haha

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Topic of new games to look for. POKEMON HEART GOLD SOUL SILVER.

Initials: QT.... >_>

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The initial thing is so random... and my DRT it's just, well, weird (but exploitable, though)

Topic of new games to look for. POKEMON HEART GOLD SOUL SILVER.

Initials: QT.... >_>
Blantantly ignored lol.
I really don't sneak out for many games, but those two are in my very VERY short list

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I made this pots in the Peach SD and thought I make it here as well for more insite. Since you guys are the second most social people I talk to. Though I have not been around here in a while.

I like this girl I been talking too alot lately. We dont know that much about each other But we have some good things in common. And she is not that far away from me nether. She is really cool. But idk how to go on about this. I am in no rush or anything and wanna get to know her more. But outside of Amber I never actually had a GF before. And have no clue if I am actually BF material. Same time I am not even sure if she likes me. or will for that matter once we get to know each other more. I don't wanna screw this up, but same time I am not sure I'm actually gonna get a girlfriend for once. Too much running through my mind atm. I'm not the most attractive guy in the world are the ones girls would want but idk if I would even have a shot.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Go on a crazy date. Go zorbing that's what I did!!!!!
_

I'll start the whole profile update thing off. Sorry if the pics are big.

I mega hate smiley pictures, I always twitch and want to **** it up because I find them cheesy as pie. With that said, smiley picture! :chuckle:

The sadface I do when Mars posts something bad. That and the dancefloor:

This is the Robot!!!!!! Shame it wasn't further back because I rocked this one.

Speaking of the robot that same night the speakers broke and the music came to a stop so clearly my rendition was the most electrifying anyone ever witnessed.

_

Everything's cool atm - I'm at the point now where it's major decision time career-wise and planning ahead and thinking about the future gets me stressed out. My secret plan b if all else fails is to cross paths with someone famous and make it big from there lol... somehow....??????

So yeah people should update themselves. I'll tidy up the OP at some point.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

^I'm on the right^

^Picture drawn by my friend^

Well that's me. At least some of it. <_<

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I made this pots in the Peach SD and thought I make it here as well for more insite. Since you guys are the second most social people I talk to. Though I have not been around here in a while.

I like this girl I been talking too alot lately. We dont know that much about each other But we have some good things in common. And she is not that far away from me nether. She is really cool. But idk how to go on about this. I am in no rush or anything and wanna get to know her more. But outside of Amber I never actually had a GF before. And have no clue if I am actually BF material. Same time I am not even sure if she likes me. or will for that matter once we get to know each other more. I don't wanna screw this up, but same time I am not sure I'm actually gonna get a girlfriend for once. Too much running through my mind atm. I'm not the most attractive guy in the world are the ones girls would want but idk if I would even have a shot.
Key thing.

make sure the first time you ask her out make sure you don't include the word "date". Ask her if she wants to kick it or hang out with you sometime.

You can get a general idea of whether or not she's feelin you while your hanging out with her.

If she says no when you ask her to hang out then it's safe to sayy she's definitely not feelin u lol.

Edit:

Lol i look like Yoshi. think I was faded.

me and dat ****** Yaz

MrEh

Smash Hero
Yes I do!

I second playing Ryu first... he's really good and has both easy and good combos. His assist is also amazing etc etc... overall, he's just a very good character, even for beginners.

Also, if you want to hear my opinion, other good beginner characters would be Kaijin no Soki,, Batsu, Tekkaman and Ippatsuman. In turn Saki, Doronjo, Karas and Alex are the chars you should avoid until you've gotten a bit more familiar with the game.
Ryu is still ******** good.

As for me, I still use Alex (because of my SFIII playing) and whatever other random character I like using. (Joe, Batsu, whatever.)

Sagat the amazing beast.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Get Live. The only game I've extensively played online is Tekken 6, but it's definitely, undoubtedly worth it. All my peers think that playing as girl characters is for effeminates, and seeing as how I use five or six girls in T6... yeah.[/COLOR]
thats just it i have to either get a longer cord to reach the router, or get the wireless adapter and pay for live. don't really have the money for it atm

Lol i look like Yoshi. think I was faded.
Yoshi!!!!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
brb playing FF13 for the next week straight

I'll do the profile thingy later.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]I've just read this news story. 'Tis not nice:

http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/blog/article/8388/

Seriously, what kind of moron leaves a gun lying around somewhere that a three-year-old can reach it? Her stepfather should get arrested for neglect IMO. And it's sickening that the report is trying to shift the blame from her parents to Nintendo.

People like that shouldn't be allowed children in the first place...[/COLOR]

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Wow that's horrible! I agree, you have to be incredibly stupid to leave a charged gun close to a three-year-old girl.

Nintendo can't take the blame for the stepfather's stupidity. Besides, the gun wasn't even manufactured by Nintendo.

It keeps surprising me how stupid people can be...

:052:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Kata is adorable, lol. Like.... wanna roll him up in a blanket and hug him to death adorable. (Dunno why the blanket's necessary, but it is!)

Also, it's pretty much just a Pika/Espy thing, but Happy Zangoose Day to everybody! =X

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Should I post my picture too? So far I haven't because I've been saving you all from seeing my ugly face, lol.

Ryu is still ******** good.
Yeah, true. He's going to be top or high tier me thinks.

And I play Alex too.

I've just read this news story.
Yeah, I read that one too. It's a horrible story, no doubt.

Also, it's pretty much just a Pika/Espy thing, but Happy Zangoose Day to everybody! =X
May be, but I still knew about it already. (lurks Pika boards) Happy Zangoose day.
Although I hate that Pokemon...

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Kata kind of looks like one of my brother-in-law's brothers. Kind of.[/COLOR]

Wow that's horrible! I agree, you have to be incredibly stupid to leave a charged gun close to a three-year-old girl.

Nintendo can't take the blame for the stepfather's stupidity. Besides, the gun wasn't even manufactured by Nintendo.

It keeps surprised me how stupid people can be...

:052:
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]People have always been stupid. It's just that nowadays it's more apparent due to media and better education exposing just how intelligent or unintelligent people actually are. Sometimes I feel sorry for those less intelligent (seeing as how it can make life a lot more difficult), but in cases like these there's absolutely no excuse. It's pure neglect and irresponsibility, rather than a genuine lack of ability to understand.

Suddenly it's not so suprising that the average IQ is below 100. People like these keep dragging it down! [/COLOR]

Bandit

Smash Lord
I'll do a full profile like you guys did tonight or tomorrow with pics (Bandit will finally reveal himself... dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Should I post my picture too? So far I haven't because I've been saving you all from seeing my ugly face, lol.
yes you must
I'll do a full profile like you guys did tonight or tomorrow with pics (Bandit will finally reveal himself... dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn)
i'll be waiting for both of these lol.

i probably have to resize my pictures before they end up like that gigantic thing i posted on the JP boards a few months ago. so i'll put them here later.

@Mnt T
thats just terrible and stupid

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just beat my next opponent in the wifi tourney..... but it was the first person to take a match off me. ;-; Granted, I SD'd at mid-high percent, but they were pretty close matches regardless.

Anyways, Zelda's still doing well!
#success

My next opponent is probably gonna be Kenny/K-9, whose Pika I know I can beat..... but he's gonna go Snake and knock my *** into Loser's, lol. I might go Olimar.

Wolfric

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GoodLuckTrying
Wolfric (Wolfy)
Tournament Player
Teammates: n/a
Color: Black
Sheik: Yes
Secondaries: Link, Ganondorf, Sonic, Marth, Wolf, Falco.

> I'm 19 years old.
> I'm 6'0" .
> My favorite sports are Swimming and Baseball.
> I was born in April 9th, 1990.
> I love playing Guitar, used to be a Skater 'til something happened.
> I slammed down my Room's door because it was 3:00 AM and I just had gotten home to find out the door was locked and I had lost that Key years ago, door's still broken. (I can prove it xD).
> I'm a Zelda freak. (Everything that has to do with Zelda but Toon Link, I enjoy his games but..I don't like HIM).
> My favorite colors are Black/Dark Red/White.
> I'd love to feel cold someday, on Winter we're sweating here. -_-
> I have two older brothers.
> My favorite food is Pizza.
> I've got 650 GBs of Rock.
> I've been with my girlfriend (The one in the picture) for 2 years. :D
> I'm atheist.

Uh.. don't know what else to say. D:

Top Bottom