• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Bandit avoiding me as usual!

That sucks, though..... TUSM and I are both going.
If Chibo wasn't having his tourney, I'd invite you down to Bel Air, MD for the Melee & Brawl+ tournament. It's not very big, so it should provide a rather nice social environment.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
But I don't play Melee or B+, so I probably wouldn't go anyway. =X

You come over here!! :mad:

Bandit

Smash Lord
I don't play Melee but I'm going to give it a go in teams. Zelda + Falco should be interesting since my Brawl+ partner and I have no Melee experience at all.

Any tournaments that have Brawl & Brawl+ in my area I will start entering both. JCaesar, my good friend, runs all the Brawl+ tournaments but the TO's recently have pretty much told him to shove it.

-----

Do you know if Chibo is going to be holding anything in Philly any time soon? This coming tournament is in Jersey, and out of the way for everyone.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
just popping in to to say that conveniently my internet connection has decided to screw itself! Fun times! my router fails to have any wireless and when I plug into it directly it only says local area connection? anyone got any cool advice?

Also bandit you look almost EXACTLY how I thought you were gonna look like!

Bandit

Smash Lord
It actually sounds like the internet is not making it to the wireless router. I'm not sure if you have a similar setup to mine (Cable Modem to Wireless Router) but when that happens, normally the cable company is having problems with the service or my cable modem needs reset. You can also take the South Park way of unplugging the router and plugging it back in. Hopefully that was helpful.

Also, since I had never, until now, revealed my appearance, it is very scary you would have figured me out. I kneel before the power of the red name... =P

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
u know for awhile i thought bandit was a girl.

it turns out ur the red-headed version of one of my fraternity brothers. i'm actually kinda creeped out.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Look on the bright side. Your English >>>>>> my French by miles. I can scarcely talk about anything in French without having to constantly refer to a dictionary...
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Yes, srsly. I did French and Spanish GCSE at the same time (perhaps not a great choice in hindsight, but nvm). The amounts of times I mixed up 'es' and 'est', 'y' and 'et', verb endings and various pieces of vocabulary (such as 'ordenador' and 'ordinateur') is utterly ridiculous. The listening aspects of the language were especially difficult; they talk waaaaaaay too fast.

How I managed to get an A in both them is beyond me...[/COLOR]
But well... English is more important than French. I don't mean it offensively to French, but English is THA language, which is why English always gets the most attention. Altough I have heard that they do not think this way in France o_o. Expect people like Jujux of course, who are actually able to speak English at least decently.
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]The amount of people on here who I've erroneously thought are girls is huge, including you, Kataefi, SoR, Yaaay and Dark.Pch, among others.
[/COLOR]
i just try and think everyone is a guy unless they tell me otherwise. i did think Yaaay was a girl too lol.
... Really? @_@ Oh wow, that's pretty funny XD.

Shikamaru. Self-proclaimed "Low-Tier King"
Shikamaru is kewl. Unfortunately, Sakura is just better.[/COLOR]

:052:

Bandit

Smash Lord
Naruto is the only anime I ever seriously followed. I just have never gotten into anime other than Naruto, and that was because one of my college roommates was always watching it and he got me into it.

The characters are just too likeable :)

Bandit

Smash Lord
I gave manga a try, and I can't get into that at all. I was never a comic book person, and I can't get connected to the stories like the tv shows.

I can read adventure novels (love them) but not manga. I actually gave all my manga (which I got for free because I have family who works at Random House - Largest Book Publisher in the World) away to smashers.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I gave manga a try, and I can't get into that at all. I was never a comic book person, and I can't get connected to the stories like the tv shows.

I can read adventure novels (love them) but not manga. I actually gave all my manga (which I got for free because I have family who works at Random House - Largest Book Publisher in the World) away to smashers.
Lolz

Your stuck with fillers then. See ya next year. xD

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lolz

Your stuck with fillers then. See ya next year. xD
That's the ONE THING I really really hate about anime -- the god**** filler.

Filler spoiled Bleach for me..... I stopped watching after the Bounto arc, then found out later that it was filler, but by then, I was already out of touch with the series. Naruto filler makes me want to leap into the Grand Canyon.

The only anime I've watched that had passable filler was GetBackers. It was so crazy and hilarious. XD

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
So I sorted my connection lolz and this is what I return to. LOVELY! Grey resize your images lol they're maaaassive!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Uhhh, zeldspazz?

I hate guessing games, sorry, lol. Whenever someone starts one, I become immediately uninterested. =X

ForbiddenBM

Smash Rookie
You get a cookie :3

Yeah but this is the account Ill be using from now on....my other corrupted (no idea how and I hated that account anyway) so yeah. Zeldspazz is no more x.x

Can anyone tell me how to get my vms to work >_> I cant figure it out.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's corrupted? Wut the~ lol.

Try going to User CP > Edit Options, then scroll down and check the box next to "Enable Visitor Messaging." If you don't have that option, your account might be too new, but it should be there from the beginning iirc.

Top Bottom