• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
*Goes userCP. Clicks "@Kakariko's" Lastpage. Reads MrE's post since it's the only one on the page*
=/

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Wait, I never posted my picture now did I?

Well, this is me. Picture is from last summer:

And this is the pile of books I had to study for the exams that started yesterday. SMG case is there for comparison:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Wait, I never posted my picture now did I?

Well, this is me. Picture is from last summer:

And this is the pile of books I had to study for the exams that started yesterday. SMG case is there for comparison:
does PAL mario galaxy really say 3+ on it? and is it on the exams?
Yes! Dance puppets! Dance!! Muahahaha!!
lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ohhhhhhhhhh my god, the guide's too long, and I'm having so much trouble trimming it down.

/whine

;-;

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I thought the guide was gonna be like.... 2 paragraphs long, but it's actually kind of lengthy no matter what I try to cut out. :urg:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Eh I finished case 2! YES!

_

because sonic has vanished I will update people's profiles in the OP!

eventually

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'm the best ninja ever. I create dimensional holes in the world to you and DropKick you from where I'm sitting. I don't even have to move.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You claim to be a ninja but you use a pistol?

*tsk tsk*

:ouch:
Are you familar with the kanji for "nin"?

It's basically comprised of the blade kanji above the heart kanji, with the idea behind it being that the heart endures in spite of the blade. That's why symbol means "endure or survive", and ninjutsu is literally the art of endurance or survival, that ideal is reflected throughout the art.

Therefore, any weapon which helps you survive is a ninja weapon, of course some are more useful then others, and some fit the general ninja training better (in other words, interface better with general survival training, especially stealth which is incredibly useful).

So, a pistol is generally a ninja weapon, a silenced pistol even more so, because avoiding attention in a survival situation often means staying alive.

The most un-ninja thing is to toss away a useful weapon because of biases, especially biases towards tradition since ninjutsu by design endorses constant adaptation.

TL;DR: For my particular skillset, silenced pistol is the most ninja weapon ever.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I'm the best ninja ever. I create dimensional holes in the world to you and DropKick you from where I'm sitting. I don't even have to move.
Mr...... Norris?

@adumbrodeus

My silenced M21 EBR begs to differ. Why sneak around with a pistol when I just have to lay down on a nice grassy noll a great distance from danger?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Being a nija isn't all it's cracked up to be, not to me at least. I'd rather be all in your face and want not. I want you to know who killed you......well, not that it would really matter. besides, I'm not really good at the whole "stealth" thing.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Mr...... Norris?

@adumbrodeus

My silenced M21 EBR begs to differ. Why sneak around with a pistol when I just have to lay down on a nice grassy noll a great distance from danger?
I did mention that it was DROPKICK not Roundhouse. I'm better than Norris.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
@GreyFox86: Dropkicks are for those not strong enough to kill with a roundhouse kick.

Just for your entertainment, here is the crew combo video of my crew, SWFTT. watch it an i hope u enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yHOpOBlrog
Overall, I liked it. However, I agree with DM that sped up brawl clips aren't really pleasant to watch. Also, there were few too many clips with just one or two hits leading to a kill.

But why haven't you posted this to the video thread too?

because sonic has vanished I will update people's profiles in the OP!
Don't update mine, I still think the picture I have there right now represents me perfectly.

Ninja weapons stuff.
Don't forget that it's also extremely important for a ninja weapon to be as versatile as possible. Take kunai, for example. It was designed to work as a CGC weapon, but it is also small enough to be thrown. It also has a ring in its handle where a rope could be tied to for setting up traps and climbing ropes. Finally, the blade is shaped and strenghtened so that Kunai can be used for example as a crowbar, a hammer, a wedge and sometimes even as a saw.

From this point of view a silenced pistol isn't exactly very good ninja weapon.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Ohhhhhhhhhh my god, the guide's too long, and I'm having so much trouble trimming it down.

/whine

;-;
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Trimming stuff down is always the most boring part of a project. It's really annoying when it comes to coursework, because you have all sorts of ideas of what to write, and then you have to somehow cram it into 1,300 words...

It's like trying to cram a dog into a matchbox...[/COLOR]

It's my B-day today.

Where are my presents!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@adumbrodeus

Generally, if I'm infiltrating, my intent is that nobody knows I'm there in the first place, rifles are more difficult to hide. Nice for taking out targets at a fair distance, but assassination with a sniper rifle isn't exactly my specialty.

Though, I do have a weakness for M21s... M110s are just too good though.

Don't forget that it's also extremely important for a ninja weapon to be as versatile as possible. Take kunai, for example. It was designed to work as a CGC weapon, but it is also small enough to be thrown. It also has a ring in its handle where a rope could be tied to for setting up traps and climbing ropes. Finally, the blade is shaped and strenghtened so that Kunai can be used for example as a crowbar, a hammer, a wedge and sometimes even as a saw.

From this point of view a silenced pistol isn't exactly very good ninja weapon.
Versatile when possible, and yes, kunai are very effective (swiss army knives are amazing ninja weapons btw), however a gun's raw power in terms of applicability to a given survival situation make it very useful. It can break locks, it's a hunting tool, and it kills very effectively. All of the above without breaking your stealth. I mean, my knife comes first, and then rope, but after that in the general sense, I'd take a quality silenced pistol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Happy bday (again), Dark. :lick:

[COLOR="#FFCBA"]It's like trying to cram a dog into a matchbox...[/COLOR]
Lol. x.o

Why does the guide have to be trimmed down?
Partly because Kata said so, partly because it really is just too long. I don't want to axe any sections since everybody worked so hard, but part one in particular is ridiculous.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Nah, the character limit is insanely high..... but it's long enough that it lags the post editor. When I try to bold something, it takes ~a second or more to come up. x.x

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I've had that happen to me a couple times. It's so annoying >__<

ForbiddenBM

Smash Rookie
Yeah soooooo hello guys.

I still cant vm. Yayz x.x

Buuut Im actually really happy today! Idk why. Hormones or somethiiing.

Starting track soon, itll be fun. A lot of my friends from swimming will be there, so Ill have a good time and the coach is more layed back.

Got all my grade up and over 95/100 overall except Social Studies which is like an 80 something but screw social studies all them people dead anyway! Im gonna be an engineer/musician so who cares right :D

Im taking a break from brawling a little bit, working on other irl stuff, like relationships, studies, guitar, hiphop dancing and all that shiz, so most likely Ill still hop around here once in a while to chat, but probably less than before.

I have black mail videos of my Uncle dancing very sexually and embarressingly to Micheal Jackson (they were sent to me by my lovely cousins Gina and Brittany) I will be having fun with them in the near future (not to be taken the wrong way people like MT @_@)

Girl asked me out for the third time in a month. Desperate people make me sad. I broke up with her once for a reeason.

Getting a laptop very soon, its my sisters old one but its only from 2007 so its still good.

In relation to the comment two up, Im dating her best friend. I can tell this is going to go well /sarcasm

I want a dog. Really bad. When I get older Ill definitely get one, Im thinking two dogs and a parrot/bird of some sort :D Someone post me pics of cute dogs so I can choose?

Ive been looking for Pokemon Games for wii, Im such a sap for games that let you level up, raise, and fight things so Pokemon seems good. Anyone know the latest one for wii or if a new one is coming out soon?

My best friend tricked me into thinking she had a lip ring. It worked for about week but then she stopped cus I wouldnt talk to her. It was really repulsive, awful awful awful.

Going to my cousin's musical tomorrow, shes the exact same age as me. Ill see my second cousin there too who is really cool who I rarely see, and apparently she a has a crush on me. Weeeeird shiz but ya know I love her anyway, just not that way. Shes the exact same age as me too.

My friend said he isnt a teenager until he hits 14, hes 13 right now. I think hes being stupid but whatever. What do you guys think?

I found that Im much more relaxed and calm lately. Getting annoyed with people who are obnixous all the time. Idk why must be a hormone thing tooo.

I had my second high school planning period. Taking AP Math and Science up til 12th grade, Honors English, and Regents Social Studies. Band, Music Theory/Writing, PLTW (Project Lead the Way) Tech Course (I get to build a catapult :D) and Robotics class. Loving my schedule. No lunch or study halls though, Im booked.

I had the most amazing sugar cookie a couple minutes ago. It tasted like Vanilla Icecream.

I have no homework tonight which is good. I bombed a test though (got a 40 on it) about Latin/Roman History. Idk I really didnt care enough to study.

On the contrary my Latin is becoming very good.

Meus Latin est coming per valde puteus. EGO can narro quinymo volubiliter in tantum meus primoris annus quod meus magister est valde. Amo ego said sententia , ego cant sto history secui. Amicabiliter Bulla est usquequaque meus pessimus thema in schola. Did ego profero ut crustulum?

Translation here:
My Latin is coming along very well. I can speak rather fluently in only my first year and my teacher is great. Like I said though, I cant stand the history part. Social Studies is always my worst subject in school. Did I mention that cookie?

That actually took a while to write ^

I read a great book series. Trilogy actually. They are called the Mortal Instrument series. Very good books, balances fantasy and real life settings. Highly recommended. I never read, so thats saying something.

I started running after school to get ready for track. My legs hurt A LOT!

I should make this into a blog. *thinks* Nah Im too lazy.

Oh yeah! You know what makes me reeeeeeally annoyed. My mom yells at the tv when she watches FOX news. Lol she is definitely not a supporter of Obama (no political debate wanting to start) But she was listneing to his speech today she was all like "ANSWER THE GOD **** QUESTION!" Really annoying actually, slightly hilarious. Then she *****es at me when i say that he cant hear her :)

I had to turn down an invitation to my friend's Chinese restaurant (his family owns one) I was so upset, but I gotta go support my cousins at their play :D

Ive been reading a lot more lately, on the technology less and less. Getting out more, joining sports and stuff. Ive met a lot of new friends, started dating, feeling overall happier. COINICIDENCE? Yeah probably ;)

Happy Birthday Dark Pch. Lemme borrow your air guitar sometime!

I was just asking myself why I wrote this. I guess I just got bored and wanted to share some stuff with you guys.

My new username is so psychologically spellbounding and epically disproportionate of the current dimensional properties of the universe that the whole world would fold itself over, burn, and crumble if I told you what it went. Just dont mention it.

Ok ok. I cheated at the Latin part of this wall of text. I used a translator. My Latin sucks ok! Dont judge me ;_;

Life is really good right now. I dont know why I just wrote that. Cheers!

<3 <3

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Jesus christ. K I'll multiquote this **** lol

Yeah soooooo hello guys.

I still cant vm. Yayz x.x

Buuut Im actually really happy today! Idk why. Hormones or somethiiing.
God you wrote a lot haha
Good to know you are happy though. lol@ your ****ed up profiles xD

Got all my grade up and over 95/100 overall except Social Studies which is like an 80 something but screw social studies all them people dead anyway! Im gonna be an engineer/musician so who cares right :D
Social Studies is worthless. I tried really hard in my Grade 12 Social class and had like 65% overall. On top of that it was g=binging my other marks down. Math and Bio. Social gave me a **** load of homework .__>
So I basically gave up on social at that point. Brought my Bio and math up to an 80 and a 70. Almost failed Social LOL

Im taking a break from brawling a little bit, working on other irl stuff, like relationships, studies, guitar, hiphop dancing and all that shiz, so most likely Ill still hop around here once in a while to chat, but probably less than before.
Hey that's awesome to hear. Taking a break from this feels good. I got a bunch of stuff done haha

I have black mail videos of my Uncle dancing very sexually and embarressingly to Micheal Jackson (they were sent to me by my lovely cousins Gina and Brittany) I will be having fun with them in the near future (not to be taken the wrong way people like MT @_@)
LOL

Girl asked me out for the third time in a month. Desperate people make me sad. I broke up with her once for a reeason.

In relation to the comment two up, Im dating her best friend. I can tell this is going to go well /sarcasm
hahahaha
*High fives*

I want a dog. Really bad. When I get older Ill definitely get one, Im thinking two dogs and a parrot/bird of some sort :D Someone post me pics of cute dogs so I can choose?
I want a dog too! Like really badly. I'll post some pictures of some that I love to give you some ideas.
Looking for a small or Medium to large dog? Or does it not matter.

I got tired of typing and skipped the rest lololol

Life is really good right now. I dont know why I just wrote that. Cheers!

<3 <3
:)

ForbiddenBM

Smash Rookie
Jesus christ. K I'll multiquote this **** lol
God you wrote a lot haha
Good to know you are happy though. lol@ your ****ed up profiles xD
Your telling me xD

Social Studies is worthless. I tried really hard in my Grade 12 Social class and had like 65% overall. On top of that it was g=binging my other marks down. Math and Bio. Social gave me a **** load of homework .__>
So I basically gave up on social at that point. Brought my Bio and math up to an 80 and a 70. Almost failed Social LOL
I wish I could just forget social studies haha. But parents are strict with grades, there barely letting my 80 slide.

Hey that's awesome to hear. Taking a break from this feels good. I got a bunch of stuff done haha
Yeah, Im hoping to advance in other areas of my life and expand my wisdom *smokes pipe*

hahahaha
*High fives*
*High fives back*

I want a dog too! Like really badly. I'll post some pictures of some that I love to give you some ideas.
Looking for a small or Medium to large dog? Or does it not matter.
Med-large (hate tiny dogs ;_;) lots of fluff :D

I got tired of typing and skipped the rest lololol
Its all good xD

:)

EDIT: My quoting faaaailed but you get the general idea xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Yay! German Shepards! :D

Yay! Labrador Retrievers! :D

Yay! Beagles! :D

Yay! Corgies! :D

Yay! Huskies! :D

K maybe I over did it.......
But aren't they cute!! :D

EDIT: Blah, my middle German Shepard pic is failing. Let me fix it.

Top Bottom