• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah hahaha
Huskies are in my top three for Fav dog breeds along with German Shepards and Golden Retrievers.

<3

EDIT: I hate small dogs D:<
Most of them anyways.

Big dogs are the best though ^__^

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Too many words.

But uh, glad you're having a good day, Zeldspazz. <3

I'll ask the admin what's up with your account.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Zeldspazz: They said to post more, and you should eventually be able to post VMs.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Got all my grade up and over 95/100 overall except Social Studies which is like an 80 something but screw social studies all them people dead anyway! Im gonna be an engineer/musician so who cares right :D
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Good to see that schoolwork is going well. Social/general studies etc. are pretty pointless tbh, so I wouldn't worry about that. But isn't 80/100 still pretty good? Since 75% or so is the boundary for an A around here...[/COLOR]

Im taking a break from brawling a little bit, working on other irl stuff, like relationships, studies, guitar, hiphop dancing and all that shiz, so most likely Ill still hop around here once in a while to chat, but probably less than before.
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]I'm trying to cut down on internet usage, semi-successfully. A Level exams coming up in a couple of months, and I'm still complete **** regarding the crusades part of our history course.[/COLOR]

I have black mail videos of my Uncle dancing very sexually and embarressingly to Micheal Jackson (they were sent to me by my lovely cousins Gina and Brittany) I will be having fun with them in the near future (not to be taken the wrong way people like MT @_@)
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]What do you take me for? :bee:[/COLOR]

I want a dog. Really bad. When I get older Ill definitely get one, Im thinking two dogs and a parrot/bird of some sort :D Someone post me pics of cute dogs so I can choose?
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]I always used to want a dog, but nowadays I think I'd much prefer a pet mouse. For the moment we have two cats, since my mum doesn't really like any other type of pet.[/COLOR]

My best friend tricked me into thinking she had a lip ring. It worked for about week but then she stopped cus I wouldnt talk to her. It was really repulsive, awful awful awful.
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]I still can't help but wonder why people have piercings anywhere other than their ears. It looks horrid. :urg:[/COLOR]

My friend said he isnt a teenager until he hits 14, hes 13 right now. I think hes being stupid but whatever. What do you guys think?
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]You're a teenager if the age you are in years ends in -teen, thus including thirteen. Frankly, that's so simple I can't see how anyone can get that wrong.[/COLOR]

Ive been reading a lot more lately, on the technology less and less. Getting out more, joining sports and stuff. Ive met a lot of new friends, started dating, feeling overall happier. COINICIDENCE? Yeah probably ;)
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]I need to try and get out more once I'm finished with AS exams... I wonder if they have any badminton or tennis clubs around here...

Anyway, I was reading through the news, as usual, when this story came up:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/817899-rabbit-left-charred-as-hutch-is-set-on-fire-in-cruel-attack

I'll refrain from posting what I'm thinking at the moment, as it would probably cause SWF's censor to break from overuse...[/COLOR]

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@Azn
yea the speed up was kinda ugh, but it was nice overall still

@Kaylo
lol the guide is refusing to cooperate. should i resize the pictures in it to make more room?

@Zspazz

its nice to hear you had a good day, but im not gonna multiquote all that ;)

although i wish i could run.....my knees are in so much pain i can't afford to try it for a few days.......

@MnT
I was just wondering where were your post at the other day, lol

and thats just horrible, the poor bunny.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
All those puppies...

They all need to be shot...or at least punched.

Cat's need to die. :X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Kaylo
lol the guide is refusing to cooperate. should i resize the pictures in it to make more room?
No, it's fine, it's just making a long process even longer.

The guide is 100% complete up to the end of the first part..... just have part two to do when I get the time (probably not til after KTAR2 this weekend).

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Yeah soooooo hello guys.

I still cant vm. Yayz x.x

Buuut Im actually really happy today! Idk why. Hormones or somethiiing.

Starting track soon, itll be fun. A lot of my friends from swimming will be there, so Ill have a good time and the coach is more layed back.
Yoehee!
Got all my grade up and over 95/100 overall except Social Studies which is like an 80 something but screw social studies all them people dead anyway! Im gonna be an engineer/musician so who cares right :D
We don't have social studies ;o. I'd probably like it. Engineer... Bleh.
Im taking a break from brawling a little bit, working on other irl stuff, like relationships, studies, guitar, hiphop dancing and all that shiz, so most likely Ill still hop around here once in a while to chat, but probably less than before.
Irl > Brawl, so good luck ;d
I have black mail videos of my Uncle dancing very sexually and embarressingly to Micheal Jackson (they were sent to me by my lovely cousins Gina and Brittany) I will be having fun with them in the near future (not to be taken the wrong way people like MT @_@)
* took it the wrong way *
Girl asked me out for the third time in a month. Desperate people make me sad. I broke up with her once for a reeason.
She's aaaaall over ya.
Getting a laptop very soon, its my sisters old one but its only from 2007 so its still good.
Hope you can vm on that one.
In relation to the comment two up, Im dating her best friend. I can tell this is going to go well
Well, that's great, I hope ev....

... oh. Good luck and try to make the best of it I guess lol?
I want a dog. Really bad. When I get older Ill definitely get one, Im thinking two dogs and a parrot/bird of some sort :D Someone post me pics of cute dogs so I can choose?

Dogs?!?! Cat's all the way!!
Ive been looking for Pokemon Games for wii, Im such a sap for games that let you level up, raise, and fight things so Pokemon seems good. Anyone know the latest one for wii or if a new one is coming out soon?
I've forgot pretty much every pokemon that exist heh.
My best friend tricked me into thinking she had a lip ring. It worked for about week but then she stopped cus I wouldnt talk to her. It was really repulsive, awful awful awful.
It isnt that bad... she has to do what she wants you know if she would have wanted one o.o
Going to my cousin's musical tomorrow, shes the exact same age as me. Ill see my second cousin there too who is really cool who I rarely see, and apparently she a has a crush on me. Weeeeird shiz but ya know I love her anyway, just not that way. Shes the exact same age as me too.
Isn't that... incest..? o.o
My friend said he isnt a teenager until he hits 14, hes 13 right now. I think hes being stupid but whatever. What do you guys think?
idc. You're a teen whever you want to be and if you are 20-.
I found that Im much more relaxed and calm lately. Getting annoyed with people who are obnixous all the time. Idk why must be a hormone thing tooo.
It's okay, just don't get annoyed too quickly and you'll be fine ;d.
I had my second high school planning period. Taking AP Math and Science up til 12th grade, Honors English, and Regents Social Studies. Band, Music Theory/Writing, PLTW (Project Lead the Way) Tech Course (I get to build a catapult :D) and Robotics class. Loving my schedule. No lunch or study halls though, Im booked.
Maths. Science. Music Theory etc. Tech Course. Robotics. Those are the horrible ones imo. :)

Idk about Solcial Studies, it should be fine. English should be good.
I had the most amazing sugar cookie a couple minutes ago. It tasted like Vanilla Icecream.
... Good job.
I have no homework tonight which is good. I bombed a test though (got a 40 on it) about Latin/Roman History. Idk I really didnt care enough to study.
I know how you feel, I'm getting test about it all the time (because of the nature of my school).
On the contrary my Latin is becoming very good.

Meus Latin est coming per valde puteus. EGO can narro quinymo volubiliter in tantum meus primoris annus quod meus magister est valde. Amo ego said sententia , ego cant sto history secui. Amicabiliter Bulla est usquequaque meus pessimus thema in schola. Did ego profero ut crustulum?

Translation here:
My Latin is coming along very well. I can speak rather fluently in only my first year and my teacher is great. Like I said though, I cant stand the history part. Social Studies is always my worst subject in school. Did I mention that cookie?

That actually took a while to write ^
Huh? Isn't Latin an ancient, dead language?
I read a great book series. Trilogy actually. They are called the Mortal Instrument series. Very good books, balances fantasy and real life settings. Highly recommended. I never read, so thats saying something.
I dont like books, sorry.
I started running after school to get ready for track. My legs hurt A LOT!
Let your gf give them a kiss.
I should make this into a blog. *thinks* Nah Im too lazy.
Copy + Paste is waaaay to hard, don't do it!
Oh yeah! You know what makes me reeeeeeally annoyed. My mom yells at the tv when she watches FOX news. Lol she is definitely not a supporter of Obama (no political debate wanting to start) But she was listneing to his speech today she was all like "ANSWER THE GOD **** QUESTION!" Really annoying actually, slightly hilarious. Then she *****es at me when i say that he cant hear her :)
Huh why? o.o
I had to turn down an invitation to my friend's Chinese restaurant (his family owns one) I was so upset, but I gotta go support my cousins at their play :D
YOU JERK! Nah jk, he'll understand. Hopefully. He should...
Ive been reading a lot more lately, on the technology less and less. Getting out more, joining sports and stuff. Ive met a lot of new friends, started dating, feeling overall happier. COINICIDENCE? Yeah probably ;)
That's great to hear ;d.
Happy Birthday Dark Pch. Lemme borrow your air guitar sometime!

I was just asking myself why I wrote this. I guess I just got bored and wanted to share some stuff with you guys.

My new username is so psychologically spellbounding and epically disproportionate of the current dimensional properties of the universe that the whole world would fold itself over, burn, and crumble if I told you what it went. Just dont mention it.

Ok ok. I cheated at the Latin part of this wall of text. I used a translator. My Latin sucks ok! Dont judge me ;_;

Life is really good right now. I dont know why I just wrote that. Cheers!

<3 <3
Idk why I just responded to all that.

Cheater.
All those puppies...

YOU DIDNT SAY THAT.

Cats > Dogs. Always.

:052:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
All those puppies...

i felt that way when i first looked at them. because i just got done looking at something on logo.......and they show the save the animals comercial waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many times.

saving the animals is nice and all, but when you see it too much you want to just kill them yourself.....and the **** lesbians who have that comercial playing 24/7:mad:

but now they are sooooooooooo cute i want them all.:bee:
No, it's fine, it's just making a long process even longer.

The guide is 100% complete up to the end of the first part..... just have part two to do when I get the time (probably not til after KTAR2 this weekend).
oh i see

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
@MnT
I was just wondering where were your post at the other day, lol

and thats just horrible, the poor bunny.
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]If it had been a case of shooting the rabbit, it still would've been bad, but at least it would have died almost immediately. Setting it on fire makes her an absolute ****.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FFCBA"]As ridiculous as it sounds, it makes sense if you think about it.

Isn't that... incest..? o.o
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Incest isn't that big a deal, just so long as both partners are consenting and neither of them are underage. I said that once when some people were claiming that incest is as bad as **** (which is ridiculous, seeing as how **** is one of the most horrible things you can do to someone), and they were like :dizzy: That said, it would be pretty weird if someone's mtoher was their aunt at the same time...[/COLOR]

Huh? Isn't Latin an ancient, dead language?
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Lots of medicine names are derived from Latin, so it's useful in that respect. Allegedly it also helps when it comes to learning languages in general, since many European languages descended from it.

Off-topic, I have a new theory. The best IQ to have regarding happiness is around 80-90. At that level, you still have the intellect to function independently, but you don't end up questioning absolutely everything as higher IQ people tend to do. And considering all the unanswerable question there are, generally the less you think, the happier you are.

Sound plausible?[/COLOR]

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]If it had been a case of shooting the rabbit, it still would've been bad, but at least it would have died almost immediately. Setting it on fire makes her an absolute ****.[/COLOR]
ya it would have been

[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Off-topic, I have a new theory. The best IQ to have regarding happiness is around 80-90. At that level, you still have the intellect to function independently, but you don't end up questioning absolutely everything as higher IQ people tend to do. And considering all the unanswerable question there are, generally the less you think, the happier you are.

Sound plausible?[/COLOR]
interesting...

too bad one can't lower their IQ

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
Nice to hear you had a nice day Alex :)

Yooooo guyss its his birthday next week!!
we need to think of something epic for him <3

btw, i was thinking about typing in that pale green (above)
cuz i thought the lime color just annoys people. what do you think? :)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Wtf Is Up With All The Multiquotes!!!!! Gahhh!!!!!!
Girl its multiquotes ftw
Nice to hear you had a nice day Alex :)

Yooooo guyss its his birthday next week!!
we need to think of something epic for him <3

btw, i was thinking about typing in that pale green (above)
cuz i thought the lime color just annoys people. what do you think? :)
i like both actually

who's birthday is it?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
[COLOR="#FFCBA"]Lots of medicine names are derived from Latin, so it's useful in that respect. Allegedly it also helps when it comes to learning languages in general, since many European languages descended from it.

[/COLOR]
I have to learn Classic Latin because of my school and I can assure you that it's close to useless. It's incredibly hard, boring and... just not so useful.

:053:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I hadn't slept for 3 WHOLE DAYS due to some final assignments, and now I've finally woken up from almost a 24 hour coma and feel amazing!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
KATA FINALLY ANSWERED MY REQUEST!!!!

Anyways you need to get more sleep. :X

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol - thought I was hallucinating when I saw that big blue post. I've just woken up and it's midnight over here lol! What to do til the morning.....

Salad fingers is coming to git yuuuuuuuu greey

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
One more second of that and I will personally drop kick you from where I'm sitting.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
I don't like salad :(

I eat very unhealthy lol, doesn't help that I don't gain weight from it either...it only encourages me to keep eating that way! :chuckle:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Soooo.... guys. GUYS. GUYS!!!!

I met AlmostLegendary today at KTAR2...... and even though we still might not see eye-to-eye on Smash stuff, not gonna lie, AL is cool as **** in person. Really happy I met him and got to see what he's actually like. <3 AL.

As for the tourney.... meh. They couldn't do doubles at the last minute, which is what I went for, so I was kinda mad. Busted *** in the few doubles friendlies I did do (with Zelda!), but singles..... argh. I've been playing like butt with Pikachu lately, I dunno what it is. -_-

And my controller was broken. I kept suiciding and Skull Bashing because of my ****ed up control stick and ended up throwing the entire thing in the garbage after my first set.

Anyways, next weekend's HERB3, and I'm gonna train my *** off until then. I haven't seriously practiced singles in a long time, so hopefully I'll see some improvement by actually practicing. Wish me luck. :urg:

Top Bottom