• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Thanks Kata!

Guys/Girls, are you sick of where your character ranks on the tier list? Do you want to do something about it but dont really know how? Check out this thread and help out!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9706679#post9706679

PLEASE support this. i am pretty much your only key to the SBR
Ironically you say this the day before we get two new people in the SBR, but yea people, listen to Xyro, results. We need to concete on getting placings to prove Zelda isn't that bad, cause MrEh is right, for all the results, she might as well be Hyrule tier.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Now I was tempted to celebrate this occasion with a mix of the classical, the divine opera and some kind of great theatrical song that us apparent "tea sippers" (dubbed by Riot) drink as we play dear Zelda...

BUT NO... Llama song it is
AND YES... that's exactly what I went for with Deus' request of Dvorak - New World Symphony - 4th Movement

:mad:

oh and tell me if you can't handle the song ya so I can change it to something more subdued. Power. to. the. people.
_

TESTING:

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yctfXIqugXc&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yctfXIqugXc&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I think this song has potential to drive me insane.

edit: and I'm the one that picked it...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
The last 2 requests were surprisingly fitting so I'm alternating between both.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I will not be going out of my way to do this but...

I will be making a return to vBrawl. All Brawl+ tourneys are held alongside Brawl tourneys, and I think I'll start doing both. It'd be a pretty easy transition. I still remember all the old tricks...

dtilt... dtilt... dtilt... dtilt... dtilt... dtilt... ... ... dtilt...

And who can forget...

fsmash... fsmash... fsmash... fsmash... usmash... dtaunt...

While I don't promise any good results, I just want to bring Zelda back to my region (especially in teams).

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
Caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caramelldansen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Everytime music plays in here I think I'm crazy.

This time I REALLY thought I was crazy.
First time I heard music in the threads I thought some kind of weird pop up had opened up.
i thought all of this cause i had something on youtube playing already lol. but i like it though
I will not be going out of my way to do this but...

I will be making a return to vBrawl. All Brawl+ tourneys are held alongside Brawl tourneys, and I think I'll start doing both. It'd be a pretty easy transition. I still remember all the old tricks...

dtilt... dtilt... dtilt... dtilt... dtilt... dtilt... ... ... dtilt...

And who can forget...

fsmash... fsmash... fsmash... fsmash... usmash... dtaunt...

While I don't promise any good results, I just want to bring Zelda back to my region (especially in teams).
i hope its not too harsh of a transition

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Still have no computer, but I wanted to pop in and say hi. ;-;

I'm ordering a new computer tomorrow, though, so I should be back soon..... also: I saved the guide on my memory stick, so thankfully I didn't lose any work on it.

Who puts a virus in an episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender?!?!?! Serves me right for being illegal, I guess, lol.

Also: congrats @the random new purple names I see around.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Either that or got pranked, now I just need to get to get into the melee back room and become a mod and my evil plans will be complete!

Mwahaha!

Thanks riot.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
No rush scary :) Also never got around to linking you to the old tourney thread. I can't seem to find it atm.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Diu2N8TGKA&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Diu2N8TGKA&hl=en_GB&autoplay=1&loop=1&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Um......... When I entered this thread music started playing is that normal.

EDIT: OK I AM OFFICIALLY FREAKED OUT. This specific page plays some orchestra song WTF the can can !?!??!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Kaffei you must be experiencing the Zelda effect... we can now assimilate you into the triforce mothership

edit: look @ thread title

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
To be assimilated into the mothership you must do the Can Can. It's very simple. If you're the one hearing the music right now then you have been selected to go on board.

DO IT! And good luck! We'll see you on the other side.

Top Bottom