• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

thelegendkiller

Smash Rookie
My computer's getting eaten by a virus...... ;-; It won't let me use the internet, and I can't open any of my anti-virus programs.

It's pretty much ****ed. x.x Anybody got any ideas for what I might be able to do?

I also forgot how to start my comp in safe mode. (Keep in mind that it's a dusty *** old desktop that's like.... 8 years old.)

~ KayLo!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah kprime sent me a message so did I was told there, and also did you have any kind of virus protection?

Otherwise I'd advise just taking to a repair place so they can fix or just google loads of **** and see what helpful hints you can find.

Is this a new account?

edit: also lol @ stfu gtfo

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hahahahaaha

I had another snow day today, it was awesome. Two in a row plus now the weekend! I was very excited, 5 feet of snow here >_>

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Because you want a joint account with me that fuses our usernames together due to the fact it will fit so unbelievably well!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I had another snow day today, it was awesome. Two in a row plus now the weekend! I was very excited, 5 feet of snow here >_>
Wow, really? The snow is actually melting up where I live.
Go Canada!

*Waves a miniature national flag*

But really, the snow never melts this early in the year. It's awesome haha

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
No, my friend's account. Couldn't get on mine on Firefox because he forgot his password..... and I was too lazy to switch to IE at the time.

Why would I make a new account? @.@
Because you want a joint account with me that fuses our usernames together due to the fact it will fit so unbelievably well!
ah-HA. I knew it. You two are married. :X

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
It's pretty much ****ed. x.x Anybody got any ideas for what I might be able to do?

I also forgot how to start my comp in safe mode. (Keep in mind that it's a dusty *** old desktop that's like.... 8 years old.)
If you have an anti-virus program bought from a store, check the disc it came in. For example, the installation CD for F-secure can also be used as an emergency disc to scan and clean your computer by booting it with the OS found in the CD itself.

Also, are you using windows? If so, then here's how to boot in safe mode:
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/chsafe.htm

ah-HA. I knew it. You two are married. :X
I said it once, I'll say it again.

STFU&GTFO

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
LOOOL!

STFU&GTFO! Haha!

I just discovered how to put music in threads btw... does anyone want any requests? (providing demand is high enough :) )

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Your favorite array of PW music. Take your pick. :p
Ahahah I'd LOVE to! but I've decided that the starter track by hyrule's inhouse deejay (myself if no one figured) shall go back to the basics with Zelda's lullaby <3

Btw... I stole all this Deejaying stuff from the sawnic boards.

TESTING

JuJux

Smash Apprentice
omg wtf ? XD
Why can I hear Zelda's theme song here D: ? (Kata how you done this ?)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
They can only be youtube ones afaik, but that's a really good site =O *lurks there*

MrEh

Smash Hero
Doesn't feel like a social thread. Too somber.

Get some Turnabout Sisters in here. THEN it would feel like a social thread.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Doesn't feel like a social thread. Too somber.

Get some Turnabout Sisters in here. THEN it would feel like a social thread.
It's a ZELDA social thread! We sip tea and nibble on octorok crumpets while making polite but useless banter.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yeah so I was fooling around in training mode. Was I the only one who didn't know Zelda could go under Smashville? Lol

MrEh

Smash Hero
Yeah so I was fooling around in training mode. Was I the only one who didn't know Zelda could go under Smashville? Lol
Not really surprising. I've seen dumber things. (like Diddy going under FD, or Bowser living Bowsercides on Yoshi's)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yeah well, I was practicing CGing with IC (which Im actually getting really good with) and I got bored so I switched to Zelda haha.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Riot said:
It's a ZELDA social thread! We sip tea and nibble on octorok crumpets while making polite but useless banter.
We play a nice classy lady.

@zeldspazz, the only downside is if you miss, you die. I drop down, 2nd jump, uair, FW to other side on Halberd and Delfino, but it can be pretty strict timing and the ledges can always screw you up.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Xyro has some thread in either the general or tactical thread basically asking the LT mains to step it up. Go check it out if you want.

Top Bottom