• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Players

TK1991

Smash Cadet
1)Axe... it's pikachu and I like him as a person even though I don't know him .. crazy huh?
2)Dark ... da techskill
3)Strawhat Dahean.. great marth to watch
4)Lucky .. just because
5)Mango.. there is always some1 getting *****

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Mango - rapeeee
M2K - hes awesome and was like my measuring stick while he was in the MW
Dart - my future husband
Lemon - Funniest guy ever
Rubyiris - because he is convinced i'm the best player in the world.
Darkrain
SS
Hax
Scar
Isai

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Roneblaster: Note that my post only had 6 players in it.

You're the best player in the world, though. (after me.)

Your post lacks gg7. I wonder if we can still be friends?

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
darkrain because falcon is awsome and mango because he is too good

l0telephone0l

Smash Cadet
KDJ - taunt cancel -> shine
Isai - gives great advice after he ***** you in 64.
M2K - youtube lessons in making people ragequit

too lazy to type more.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Blunted_Object10: Not only is he one of my best buds, but I really love his campy Falco
Azen: Fsmash
M2k: As a Marth main, this is a no-brainer
Silent Wolf: Technical as ****, ***** my Samus a few months ago
Dr Peepee: SO Smart and **** to watch
Jman: Campy and nairy :D

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Mew2King - Doesn't matter if he's playing Melee or Brawl, the way he plays is just so very precise and amazing. I especially like his gimps.
Hungrybox - Idk why but I find his Jiggs really fun to watch lolz.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Jman uses Nair so when he camps lasers, people can appreciate the silky smooth aerodynamic advantage that only a shaved Fox can bring

Jimbo Slice

Smash Journeyman
Darkrain
Amsah
Mew2king ('cept Sheik. it's too gay.)
DaShizWiz
Lucky
Colbol
Silent Spectre
Cactuar
PC Chris (06-09)
Mang0

Top ten in no order.

BTW we still need to see Darkrain's DK vs Silent Spectre's Roy.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
1. Azen: the man who got me into smash. I love watching him, though his videos are very outdated now. He understood so many things about the game that others simply never saw. Plus, hes from MD/VA :bee:

2. Taj: Both his Marth and Mewtwo are fantastic. His commentary, overall personality are a great joy to me too. His playstyle is incredibly interesting to me...I am in awe of it every time I see it. Very mental player.

3. Mango: Every match I have ever watched of his, whether in person or on Youtube, has taught me something about the game. His controlled but relentless aggression is something I wish I had.

4. Mew2king: Has been in soooo many good sets. His execution is outstanding. He invented so much...every player owes a lot to his work.

5. Axe: so fun to watch. It takes a lot of skill to invent a character's metagame almost an entire decade after the game's release, but Axe did it. His Falco is **** too.

6. Armada: his punishes are brutal. Takes his character to a level that I never thought possible.

7. Cactuar: a simple, beautiful style of play. Understands what works and what doesn't. Sacrifices efficiency for consistency. I love it.

8. Hax: oh god watch him on a good day. Your world will be shattered. His play is so unique, and so perfect that he is irresistible to watch. Sit down next to him in a tournament while he is having friendlies and watch. You won't regret it.

9. Fly Amanita: I love me a good ICs. Sooo creative. Wonderful spacing, and great mindgames. I just wish he would travel more :/

I'll keep it at that for now. My evaluation goes based on who I most like to watch, not on personality. Or else I would have put more of the people I know personally on there.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
ken is always who i say is my favorite smasher ever, i loved how afraid he could make people

after that i'd definitely mention dope and shiz, they could get away with murder in this game

wattyman because he plays samus like a fox, shffling nairs and dairs on peoples shields and winning with it

maybe more later

Klaw

Smash Cadet
My support goes out to the courageous Falcon players. Isai, Scar, SW, Dark-something? etc. Good luck to them.

Wake

Smash Master
Armada- How can Peach do these things?!

M2K- All of his characters are just amazing. I love his gimps and precision. It's like he's everywhere at once beating the crap out of you, and only the very best of the best can stand up to it haha.

Dr. PeePee- His Falco is crazy to watch. I would say I feel bad for his opponents were it not so entertaining to see him wreck people ha.

Wobbles- I just love watching a good Ice Climbers player.

Fly Amanita- I love the Ice Climbers.

Shroomed- Doc is fun.

Mango When He's Playing Seriously- Does this need an explanation?

I'm probably forgetting people...

rhan

Smash Hero
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan

P.S.: No one is more fun to watch then HugS.

Mizar

Smash Ace
Jeapie - Must be the funnest to play against, ever. Just seeing him taunt-cancel, edgecancel and moonwalk all over the place is a blast to watch. Just getting killed in the most ridiculous ways by Jeapie would make anyones day.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Mango
Mew2king
Lcuky
Jman
Zhu
Ken
IHSB
Kage
SS
SCAR
and BCAL when he shows up.

D

Deleted member

i love everybody in socal but for not socal

in general i like old school and/or very smart, unique players

Isai

Scar

KILLA FOR CASH

m2k

koreandj

Bum

Pewpewu

Pakman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HARB4gr2js because of this amazing match

most hated:

everybody in AZ for playing ghey/gimp style

also, love swiftbass's fox style, how I want to play fox if I ever get good with him

S l o X

Smash Champion
Axe - that falco. oh my effing god.
Zgetto - one of the more unique foxes that i love to watch but rarely ACTUALLY do.
Teczero - OH MY GOD.
Lucien - yesgoodyes.
KDJ - <3

Tai - (;

makoforce

Smash Ace
M2K- My video game Idol, brawl and melee. More than I can put in words.
Jman- cause he's Jesus of ******* Nazareth
Mango(not puff)- new generation Azen but better.
SS- WHen he gets off so do I
PP- so smart and he's the only falco that realizes dair is always not the best option
Dart- MW love.
Cactuar- most fluid movement of every player
Dark- Shined Blind

But i will watch a M2K match anyday(real m2k fanboy)

Skyson

Smash Ace
Captain Jack - My very first Sheik idol. One of my first Youtube favorites is his Sheik tutorial video. Definitely enjoyed watching him very much.

Taj - Hooked from the moment I watched the first Shadowclaw. I wanted to main Mewtwo for so long, but gave up on him, so I just resort to watching him beast it up with the psychic Pokeman.

KoreanDJ - Loved his Sheik more than anything. Watching his Sheik started to give me a lot of the confidence I have nowadays going for offstage edgeguards. His Pichu was badass, too. :3

Mew2King - Precision to the max. Sheik and Marth, I enjoy watching both of them. So much more vicious and combo-effective compared to most. There is only one Mew2King, for certain. I've always thought he was the best player of both games, and I'm a total fanboy for it, lol.

Lucien - Definitely love this Sheik, wanna see more of it. Very calm playstyle, but he gets off in ways that I really don't see Sheiks ever get off, haha.

SilentSpectre - Talk about making Falcon a beast. I never felt super hyped about Falcon until I started watching this guy's matches. Makes him look mind-blowingly fast.

Ka-Master - I LOVE THIS LUIGI SO MUCH. MAKES LUIGI LOOK SO BROKEN. I don't even know if he still plays 'cause I've seen like zero videos of him recently, but god I loved his green machines.

4% - My midwest idol, still a hundred times better than me and always being... better. How well I do against him in comparison to other days is how I determine whether or not I'm getting better. Much love.

Kage - I really dig Kage's attitude, on top of him giving the business with such a hilariously overpowering character. I definitely wanted to see Kage do big things. The warriorrrrrr!

KirbyKaze - Another Sheik I totally dig now. You can almost actively see him planning out each step of his game in the way he plays and tries to always make sure what he's doing is the most effective thing at the time.

I can't think of anyone else right now. I think I covered all the Sheiks that inspired me to play Sheik, haha.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hax$ - #1 Falcon in my eyes. Plays same color as me. Likes getting Rock Bottom'd through tables. The list goes on.

Darkrain - Old school Falcon. Midwest love. First pro I ever played, and it was in front of a ton of people, and I took one stock off him and then taunted lmao xD

SS - Crazy Falcon. I don't understand how he makes things work so well for him, but when they do, he has the best combos.

Dart - I re-introduced him to this game and he hasn't looked back since. Slowly becoming the Midwest's #1 player.

Andale - ******** Puff/Falcon/Falco/whatever...playing this kid pisses me off beyond belief but it makes me happy seeing him place well, especially since I got to see his progress from being a beginner noob to what he is now.

M2K - Watching his Marth and Sheik play is just too good. They look like they're flawless, even if he loses occasionally. I wish to one day have the consistency that he does, at least with his combos and tech skill.

Armada - I have a love/hate relationship with this guy. I love that he ***** with Peach. I hate that his ****** with Peach makes me play Peach once in awhile in friendlies and I usually lose =( I also hate that he beats M2K lol.

Lucien - Inspired me to become better with Sheik, even if I don't play her much at all anymore. His style is just so unorthodox at times yet it works out for him extremely well. Really wish he'd be more active =(

Tink & Kels - Midwest guardians. If I have any goal in this game, it is to beat both of these guys in tournament one day and never look back from there =P For now, I'll settle with tanning Tink's Falcon's *** in Falcon dittos. Still hasn't happened in a full set, but I'm getting there.

Dr. PP - Like Lucien with Sheik, this guy inspires me to play Falco better. His tech skill is retardedly consistent, and he just makes Falco look so simple to play and yet ***** beyond belief lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
ok yo heres whats up imma list my fav players to watch cause thats what the read told me to do

M2K
mango
Axe
SS (when hes not isai'ing)
hax munny

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
DEHF - As a player who plays multiple smash games, I'm always impressed how he manages to perform so well at both Melee and Brawl. I also just love the way he plays Falco, so simple yet so smart. I really wish to be able to play like that someday.
Armada - I'll always respect him for how he was the first big European player to go to America and the first to ever make a big difference. A fantastic player and a pioneer. He made Peach quite entertaining to watch too, which I never thought could happen.
Mew2King - There's hardly any player I enjoy watching more than him. It's like seeing a good actor in a film: everything makes sense, everything is calculated, everything looks nice. It's the best example in smash that I can give of someone who seems to have worked a ton to get where he is.
Jeapie - My favorite Falcon in the world. I was so glad to see him in action at BEAST, real magic to my eyes.
Dr. Peepee - Proof that you can get good amazingly fast and still keep improving if you put your heart into it. Every time I see videos of a US national, I almost always expect to see an even better version of Dr. PP, someone who learns from his mistakes and moves on. He has a bit of that M2K thing I mentioned where everything he does seems to make a lot of sense and you can see how smart of a player he is.
DaShizWiz - Way too fantastic. Crediting him as one of the players that drawed me to competitive Melee, and to Falco as a character. Just like Waffles said during that tournament Shiz went to in California, many things he does makes you say to yourself "oh **** that was nasty.". A full on aggressive and super entertaining player.

There are a ton of players I like a lot, those are just the first ones that came to mind. Might add some later. =p

Aves

Smash Apprentice
Armada
SS
Axe
Kirby Kaze
HugS
Taj (M2)

Based on the players i find most enjoyable to watch.

Zone

Smash Champion
Silent spectre
Axe
Dashizwiz
M2k
Mango
Vectorman's yoshi
Wobbles
Hungrybox

I almost never miss watching their matches if they are posted

Top Bottom