• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Best Marth right now?(Mew2King excluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea leffens post was good, but maybe if he focused on marth and took his own advice about how amazing he was he wouldn't be getting bopped when he came over here. Way to lose to a sandbagging tec0...I was thoroughly impressed. #No sarcasm

:phone:

leffen

Smash Champion
lmao, thats hilarious. Because, you know, I were playing at my full potential just like everyone else were. After maining fox for a whole month its very clear that I'll never to get better and that the only answer is to cop out to different characters like you do with spacies (I guess thats the logic you need to use to be able to be emo when maining marth, lmao)

I were also so impressed by you beating Ice who was also playing really great. Oh and that part about you not punishing any of his habits before your friends did the hard part for you and started screaming out instructions every 5 seconds. But I guess you, coincidentally, didn't hear any of that AND started doing these things just by random! How weird that you haven't traveled to any big tournaments outside of the East coast too!
#No sarcasm and #Always relying on coaching to win your games totally fair

yeah thrashtalk!

But really, thanks. Thanks for being that insecure ******* whos flaming THE ONLY PERSON who has suggested something even remotely practical for months. People like you always come out to prove to me that, there is indeed nothing to gain from giving people advice to the whiny girls that are marth players.

@PP
I'll answer and further explain some of my points later, it'll probably be in a PM though because the marths boards just ****ing disgust me lmao.
I'd honestly just see all the current marth mains fall apart and quit smash so that when a good player starts actually MAINING him they can come crawling back

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lolol whos emo with Marth, I wnet all Marth at Apex. When did you ever see me complain? I think Marth is awesome as well...and Im not insecure at all wtf lmao. I have tough skin buddy, I took a jab at you and guess what I made the baby cry.

I dont know why people are always so "leffen youre so mean on the boards" or "why are you such a ****". It isnt neccesary because hes the definition of keyboard warrior, talks all that **** on the boards but dnt say **** in real life. Anyone that knows me knows im honest and real...if i **** on you on the boards Ill do it in person. You on the other hand do all complaining like a ***** on the boards but you aint doind a damn thing at tourney. Lol your like 5 ft and wouldnt bust a grape in food fight.

I dont even have the time to get mad...its pointless. Isnt it cute how you keep up with me and know I dnt travel to anything, thats awesome but Id appreciate it if you took my d*ck out your mouth good sir. My girlfriend is getting jealous. And if I had tons of time to travel I would. But I have a full time job and im in school part time. Not that simple little buddy.

Lol talk all that **** yet when Niko bopped Ice in pools you sat there like a little mouse. Kudos on being the definition of a *****. Full potential? I hear johns...what makes you think tec0 was playing good? He ****ing rotated on your bugs bunny looking ***.

Ive struck a nerve apparently so Ill let the remainder of your period run its course. I can get you some cramp medicine if you need it

.Chipmunk.

Smash Ace
Ummm...I don't know if the both of you are being sarcastic, or only one of you is, or if one of you is actually upset/whatever, but please cool it.

Anyway Leffen; I, for one, appreciate the advice and did take it to heart by practicing some of the things you talked about to see if I could implement them into my game for the better. I can see that I am constantly improving, and it's from the advice I get here on the boards, real life, watching videos, and playing regularly.

So thank you, to all you marth players and people that **** marth players.

Okay...back on topic...Chuck Testa is clearly the best Marth.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
he's going to.

I'll just pass my teachings to him since he seems way more dedicated than me but I know way way more about marth than him (than anyone).

twizzler if you come over cactuar's we can just.. play lol
awesome tell me when you will be free and message me melee is my favorite game and I would love to be helped when it comes to improving.

leffen

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL thank you

so leme get this straight.

"Im not insecure "
I have tough skin buddy, I took a jab at you and guess what I made the baby cry.

I dont know why people are always so "leffen youre so mean on the boards" or "why are you such a ****". It isnt neccesary because hes the definition of keyboard warrior, talks all that **** on the boards but dnt say **** in real life. Anyone that knows me knows im honest and real...if i **** on you on the boards Ill do it in person. You on the other hand do all complaining like a ***** on the boards but you aint doind a damn thing at tourney. Lol your like 5 ft and wouldnt bust a grape in food fight.

I dont even have the time to get mad...its pointless. Isnt it cute how you keep up with me and know I dnt travel to anything, thats awesome but Id appreciate it if you took my d*ck out your mouth good sir. My girlfriend is getting jealous. And if I had tons of time to travel I would. But I have a full time job and im in school part time. Not that simple little buddy.

Lol talk all that **** yet when Niko bopped Ice in pools you sat there like a little mouse. Kudos on being the definition of a *****. Full potential? I hear johns...what makes you think tec0 was playing good? He ****ing rotated on your bugs bunny looking ***.

Ive struck a nerve apparently so Ill let the remainder of your period run its course. I can get you some cramp medicine if you need it
Followed by a huge post basically describing all of your personal life and throwing out a ****loads of totally not insecure insults.

Also its funny that you try to use ice against me... when I'm the guy who hates that he uses sheik/fox and who knew all along that he'd suffer from it. Ice is just as bad as m2k in that respect and everyone knows that hes god awful against marth so I was certainly not surprised when he lost to you or niko. Hopefully losing to marths that are, overall, much worse (not even trying to flame you lol, he lost to Hack too) makes him realize this.

oh and couple of more points that I laughed at:

- you obviously didn't understand what I ment about full potential. Hopefully thats one of the reasons as to why you're going to school (along with your spelling...oh god your spelling)

-"Isnt it cute how you keep up with me and know I dnt travel to anything" LOL thats hilarious, I just assumed that you weren't traveling because of how much you got coached. Nice to see however that you fit the american stereotype where one thinks other people adore them and apparently "have your **** in their mouths" just because they would know something about them or geography at all.

"Ive struck a nerve apparently" "I dont even have the time to get mad" coupled with a long ragepost flaming everything after a ****ing TROLL response. Hilarious.
Oh I get that you're slow so I'll just spell it out.

my previous "yeah thrashtalk!" was implying that all my thrashtalk that got you into pms mode and to insult everything about me was just a ironic post, making fun of ******* like you who are dumb enough to start insulting someone personally when they're having a debate and helping you out

oh and i'll spell out the funny part too
The funny part is that you so obviously didn't get that and did ANOTHER ONE of that ******** kinds of posts.

lmaoooo

edit: @Chipmunk: I'll send you a copy of the PM, and yeah, i'm obviously being sarcastic. I sure hope he is too although experience makes me fear that he's not.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Whatever Marth's actual potential is, splitting yourself between three tournament characters is a good way to... not improve... quickly. And hurt your consistency.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Miss Hazel Jones over here(google her). Lol 2 vaginas so I can only assume she gets twice as *****y on her period, I think leffen must suffer from that.

Lolol at trying to mediate and telling *****s to calm down. Its all good, its just cute how he hides behind his keyboard. I feel like he might run away from me if I didn't approach him with a smile or some ****.

Lol and keep that **** honest, dnt backtrack and claim troll posts or say not trying to flame you. Keep it 100...no cop outs.

Haha im not about to go back and get all lovey duffy with him, its all difference of opinion. He thinks I get coaching and am insecure, I think he sucks and talks and big game while not backing it up. Its to each his own, but definitely no bad blood/beef. You guys gotta learn how to relax and not read into so much stuff

:phone:

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Wait Ice lost to HBK and Niko too? The ****??

P.S.
HBK's posts are too good

Btw, HBK our match is posted if you wanted to see it. I can PM you the link if you'd like

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Niko will always be my favorite but PPU is a close *** 2nd. His cross up/mix up game is incredible, I was so confused and he even had Vanz off guard as well. Mad props.

And I jus searched youtube and saw Tai put it up, Im about to watch it. GG's again

Niko45

Smash Master
rofl @ bugs bunny

I mean Leffen is the guy who dropped FALCO, so god forbid Marth players should complain. But I can understand people feeling that Marth is really good if they lose to people's Marth secondary (when actually, the real reason is that tri-state just hard counters Europe).

Max?

Smash Champion
lmao, thats hilarious. Because, you know, I were playing at my full potential just like everyone else were. After maining fox for a whole month its very clear that I'll never to get better and that the only answer is to cop out to different characters like you do with spacies (I guess thats the logic you need to use to be able to be emo when maining marth, lmao)

I were also so impressed by you beating Ice who was also playing really great. Oh and that part about you not punishing any of his habits before your friends did the hard part for you and started screaming out instructions every 5 seconds. But I guess you, coincidentally, didn't hear any of that AND started doing these things just by random! How weird that you haven't traveled to any big tournaments outside of the East coast too!
#No sarcasm and #Always relying on coaching to win your games totally fair

yeah thrashtalk!

But really, thanks. Thanks for being that insecure ******* whos flaming THE ONLY PERSON who has suggested something even remotely practical for months. People like you always come out to prove to me that, there is indeed nothing to gain from giving people advice to the whiny girls that are marth players.

@PP
I'll answer and further explain some of my points later, it'll probably be in a PM though because the marths boards just ****ing disgust me lmao.
I'd honestly just see all the current marth mains fall apart and quit smash so that when a good player starts actually MAINING him they can come crawling back
Oh dude....

**** talking HBK is definitely a bad call LOL.

Real talk.

GET EM HAZZ

I mean Leffen is the guy who dropped FALCO

(when actually, the real reason is that tri-state just hard counters Europe).
EXPOSED

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Niko will always be my favorite but PPU is a close *** 2nd. His cross up/mix up game is incredible, I was so confused and he even had Vanz off guard as well. Mad props.

And I jus searched youtube and saw Tai put it up, Im about to watch it. GG's again
Oops I didn't see this earlier. Thanks man, we gotta play again. Good **** with beating Ice too. 3rd best player in Europe hahhaa.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Goodness. Since Armada exists, maybe I should switch to Marth, and see if I can reinvent his metagame.

Probably not, though. You guys are far more catty than Peach mains...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Leffen, with all due respect, I look forward to the day you care less about your ego and more about being positively constructive.

If someone on a different continent calls you out online, why bother engaging with his post? You purport to be confident; let it slide off your shoulders. Refusing to do so betrays the fact that you do care.

I, for one, enjoy your feedback and insight. I just wish you were a little bit more mature about the way you deliver it.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I was actually going to get this thread locked today....but after reading the past 2 paged NO WAY IN HELL.

I think Leffen just got JV'd in **** talk though. He took a stock though so good for him. Seriously though....how can you john about Fox and Falco? How? They are the best in the game. Mediocre excuses from the master of mediocrity my boy lef.:cool:

The reason why he swears Marth is the best?

Answer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnCCl3wtFiI

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Loved the **** talk. Loved HBKs chill delivery while im sure Leffen was all leaned up typing so hard.
I love trash talk. I trash talk T Webb soooo bad rofl. But he is amazing. And we were still super coll when we talked at Apex. Exactly what I wanted.
Dropping Falco? lol....for who? Yoshi?
PewU I tried so hard to find you at Apex. I even said aloud "Where is PewPewU hes my favorite Marth" Then some other Marth player net to me said "I feel sorry for you" or "Im jealous" lol something like that. Then I asked who he was and it was TAI. I swore he was black....rofl.
EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSmtZvSczOQ&feature=channel_video_title lol tczero sandbagging so hard.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I wanna be the very best
That M2k almost was
To get grabs is my real test
to chain them is my cause~
I will travel across Dream land, searching far and wide~
Each character to find a way to kill them off the side~

MEW2KING!

It's chu and me, I know it's my destiny! -MEW2KING!

ohhhhh I'll be just like ken, with the edge I must defend! -MEW2KING!

A John so true!

our fanboys will pull us through. you teach me and I'll teach you

MEW! 2! KING!

Gotta gimp 'em all, GOTTA GIMP 'EM ALL!

MEW2KING!

MaxThunder

PM Support
wow... should we call it the m2k song?... oor... the marth song?...

i am so tempted to attempt recording that... hm... i doubt i'd get any of my friends to help though...

Veetaak

Smash Lord
To get grabs is my real test
to chain them is my cause~
I will travel across Dream land, searching far and wide~
Each character to find a way to kill them off the side~

MEW2KING!

It's chu and me, I know it's my destiny! -MEW2KING!

ohhhhh I'll be just like ken, with the edge I must defend! -MEW2KING!

A John so true!

our fanboys will pull us through. you teach me and I'll teach you

MEW! 2! KING!

Gotta gimp 'em all, GOTTA GIMP 'EM ALL!

MEW2KING!
This alone is a good enough justification for someone to make a legit SSBM anime series

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
what is this thread i dont even

i enjoy leffen, but it's pretty clear that he is a keyboard warrior.

and leffen, you say that people don't appreciate your advice and blah blah

are you serious? i think it's obvious that if you didn't make that post incredibly condescending to all marth mains and just rude overall, people would have appreciated it. But i know for a fact you just get off on making people feel bad, so your advice didn't really work out. Niko isn't rude to everyone on the boards so ofcourse people are gonna appreciate his tips.

niko i always look out for your videos, i see you doing great things with the marth metagame in the future

**** man you needa change your avatar though, up until no johns or w/e when i actually saw what you looked like, i was 100% you were black before that. AND your name is niko sounds black 2 me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom