• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is the Best Marth right now?(Mew2King excluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
To get grabs is my real test
to chain them is my cause~
I will travel across Dream land, searching far and wide~
Each character to find a way to kill them off the side~

MEW2KING!

It's chu and me, I know it's my destiny! -MEW2KING!

ohhhhh I'll be just like ken, with the edge I must defend! -MEW2KING!

A John so true!

our fanboys will pull us through. you teach me and I'll teach you

MEW! 2! KING!

Gotta gimp 'em all, GOTTA GIMP 'EM ALL!

MEW2KING!
wow just amazing think someone here has just won something i dunno what it is yet but its definitely something magnificent.

leffen

Smash Champion
lol what KK said.

heh, thanks for making my day fun hbk.

oh and I dropped falco (the "omg overpowered ***** marth etc" character) because I was bored with him, not because I wanted a better character (just kidding, Yoshi clearly is the best in the game right).

and I don't really get all this keyboard warrior hate, saying that I'm fake etc lmao. I've time and time again said that I just troll the boards because everyone is just ******** anyway. No one should really care about whats said on the net but if you do (hbk) you're just dumb. I don't think I'm some kind of cool gangsta because I can write words on smashboards, I just do it because the responses are hilarious.

and calling me quiet irl is pretty damn wrong, just sayin

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
and I don't really get all this keyboard warrior hate, saying that I'm fake etc lmao. I've time and time again said that I just troll the boards because everyone is just ******** anyway. No one should really care about whats said on the net but if you do (hbk) you're just dumb. I don't think I'm some kind of cool gangsta because I can write words on smashboards, I just do it because the responses are hilarious.

and calling me quiet irl is pretty damn wrong, just sayin

so...you wrote up that whole marth bit just to troll the boards and see the hilarious responses huh, you put alot of effort into both being douchey for no reason then

everyone's ********, yet you more than anyone else feel the need to bite at everyone's "********" arguments. regardless of if you actual do care, you respond to posts all the time with alot of emotion.

"No one should really care about whats said on the net but if you do (hbk) you're just dumb."

you say all this **** but you try so hard on here..youre never just joking around, always trying to prove points and fight and debate, you add tension for no reason, you clearly seem to care more than alot of other posters.

i don't see the point of you trying to make a joke of your own community anyways.

are you really that bored?

andddd all i'm sayin' is from what I experienced (at genesis2) you were incredibly quiet compared to your massive e-penis internet persona

i honestly don't care that you act the way you do, but the bit i quoted from you sounds incredibly ********, since your always arguing points/logics on here, then you say not to take anything serious

it's like wtf are you doing here then

leffen

Smash Champion
wait when did I meet you at g2 lol (aside from ****** you at p:m)
and you do realize I spend at least 90% of tournaments speaking swedish, so you'd not know if I was quiet or not lol.

oh and I frankly do not give a **** if you think that I actually care about some people who flame me online. You do also realize that people would never care to make these hilarious rageposts a la Hbk if I acted like I didn't care ;o?

Btw, why do you care about me so much lol.

oh and its not necessarily not that I'm that bored, its more that I enjoy having fun more than you guys seem to.

leffen

Smash Champion
yo dude france *****
I go there all the time (we have a house in france, close to the border of spain). I've been to paris too and I'm looking forward to coming back for ESA.

but: france does suck, but just at smash
(not really, you're really underrated and you have a MUCH MUCH MUCH better average level than the UK does, trust me lmao)

woops I mean RAWRRRR IM A GANGSTA **** FRANCE SWEDEN FOR BEST COUNTRY HEHEHE.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
lol..or our version of fun is alot different than trolling smashboards for people's responses.

i don't care about you, i just find your hypocritical posts funny so i posted in response to it.

uhhh, we took you/lucas to carls jr, then you chilled in our hotel for like 20 min.

regardless of if youre not quiet irl, youre much more full of yourself online.

lol see leffen, you being anything but rude is unexpected to people, even from people who know you better than us silly mericans

Tekk

Smash Lord
Just because I'm from europe doesn't mean I know leffen better than americans, at all.
I'm actually starting to see the point of his attitude.

Do not feed the troll, internet 101

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)

MEW2KING!

A John so true!

MEW! 2! KING!

MEW2KING!
god dammit LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Armada

Smash Lord
How many here really think Marth is to bad to win a national again?
Cause if you really think so then I can guarantee you that everyone that think so is not the right person to become the best.

I really hope this is not everyone here that thinks so. I have been playing against the most great Marth players around the world and many of them are really good and have a lot of potentical. Niko/PPU/Tai is all really good and I hope you find the right way to think if you don't have that already (would love to play some games against HBK too sience I think you are the only great Marth player I haven't played against).

The thing is if you don't even think you can win then you should switch char or stop carrying about win.

"the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
MEW2KING THEME SONG! EVERYONE SING ALONG! o MARTH THEM SONG...WHICHEVER..

I wanna be the very best
That M2K almost was

MEW2KING!

A John so true!

MEW! 2! KING!

MEW2KING!

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
lol thanks. i played like absolute garb against jpeg. i literally got 1 edgeguard the entire best of 5.

me vs sword is more exciting :p

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
lol thanks. i played like absolute garb against jpeg. i literally got 1 edgeguard the entire best of 5.

me vs sword is more exciting :p
I haven't seen it yet. I look forward to it ;). You've got pretty good overtime(you were playing like crap though I smh a few times being honest.) I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. I 3-0'd someone to while playing like crap just to get beat badly later......it happens.

MaxThunder

PM Support
MEW2KING THEME SONG! EVERYONE SING ALONG! o MARTH THEM SONG...WHICHEVER..

I wanna be the very best
That M2K almost was

MEW2KING!

A John so true!

MEW! 2! KING!

MEW2KING!
I vote we call it the Marth2Kng song...

my band doesn't wanna play it=(... i am dissapoint...

MaxThunder

PM Support
hm... hey we could do a little collaboration thing with this... i could definately use my keyboards and stuff to record the music... and if someone recorded the singing i could just add that and we could end up with something awezome...

seriously... we'd probably be the first character boards wth out own theme song... right?...

Edit: oh... i almost forgot drums... we need those two... they could be programmed or something... so if someone could do that...

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Leffen, does it not matter to you that your posts tend to irritate people who are trying to have rational conversations with you? I mean, if you just want to troll all day, wouldn't it be better to do so in the threads designated for casual discussion? Sometimes we want to have informative and pleasant discussion. If you only have one mode (jerk) then maybe it would be polite of you to stick to those threads.

:phone:

danieljosebatista

Smash Journeyman
How many here really think Marth is to bad to win a national again?
Cause if you really think so then I can guarantee you that everyone that think so is not the right person to become the best.

I really hope this is not everyone here that thinks so. I have been playing against the most great Marth players around the world and many of them are really good and have a lot of potentical. Niko/PPU/Tai is all really good and I hope you find the right way to think if you don't have that already (would love to play some games against HBK too sience I think you are the only great Marth player I haven't played against).

The thing is if you don't even think you can win then you should switch char or stop carrying about win.

"the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
Spoken like a true champion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom